Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ole Blue Eyes

Shooting in Apalachin

Recommended Posts

Drug related, the house was rented out to crack heads. One person shot & killed in house. The two suspects fled on foot to Chucksters where the black suspect was caught and the white suspect fled by car. He's still at large.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Drone1 said:

Drug related, the house was rented out to crack heads. One person shot & killed in house. The two suspects fled on foot to Chucksters where the black suspect was caught and the white suspect fled by car. He's still at large.

That's sad to hear. I haven't been there in years but that's historically a quiet and pleasant neighborhood on that hill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The man that was shot was a known drug dealer, higher up on the food chain from what I was told.  The suspects had been to the house several times before and were driven there by a third party.  The second suspect was caught down in Monticello.  The police are trying to find the identity of the driver that brought them to the house.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Responsible_Adult_Female said:

The man that was shot was a known drug dealer, higher up on the food chain from what I was told.  The suspects had been to the house several times before and were driven there by a third party.  The second suspect was caught down in Monticello.  The police are trying to find the identity of the driver that brought them to the house.

Sounds like the two suspects did a favor for someone. Funny how they left the female (witness) in the house unharmed. I have heard that the female (witness) opened the front door for the two suspects not the homeowner. About a 3 and a half hour drive from York Pa to the dealers house, something doesn’t seem right. Who knows 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

18 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Sounds like the two suspects did a favor for someone. Funny how they left the female (witness) in the house unharmed. I have heard that the female (witness) opened the front door for the two suspects not the homeowner. About a 3 and a half hour drive from York Pa to the dealers house, something doesn’t seem right. Who knows 

Guy was flashing around TONS of cash the day before the robbery / shooting on Facebook ... if the people that killed him knew him, they probably knew it was an easy score. Drive 3 hours, get their money and take off out of town. Would have been hard for anybody to figure out it was them if they made it back home

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, SouthSider09 said:

 

Guy was flashing around TONS of cash the day before the robbery / shooting on Facebook ... if the people that killed him knew him, they probably knew it was an easy score. Drive 3 hours, get their money and take off out of town. Would have been hard for anybody to figure out it was them if they made it back home

I believe it. The press conference held by the NYSP announced the suspects were in the home for a brief period of time so not sure how much they could of gotten away with.Either a hit job or they knew the lay out of the home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×