Debra Butler

Take out the trash

Was out with friends this weekend and heard a disturbing conversation. 

Apparently Debra Butler was speaking about one of her best friends Rachel Corey and how there is a secret baby daddy to her son. 

Debra Butler should learn how to keep secrets but clearly she can’t help herself from talking about people and their personal life.

I don’t understand how anyone can be friends with this women when she betrays everyone that comes into her life. Talk about stupidity 

Debra Butler is using Rachel Corey just like she’s used other people. Rachel married Mike Corey, co owner of Jack Sherman Toyota. Before Rachel married into money, I guarantee Debra wouldn’t have wanted anything to do with her. Like when Rachel’s family owned Sarah’s Pub on Clinton Street, the biggest drug bar in Binghamton. 

First off, learn what doxxing it. All this post is is rumor mongering.

As for Debbie, she's a vindictive woman that will talk about anyone. She should worry about herself and her family before talking about anyone elses. How many people know about who her kids baby daddies are and what she's done to them?

Rachel Corey is actually a very nice person who does a lot for other people, who cares who her sons daddy is, it's her business and certainly not anything Debbie should be sharing with anyone.

1 hour ago, binghamtonian said:

First off, learn what doxxing it. All this post is is rumor mongering.

As for Debbie, she's a vindictive woman that will talk about anyone. She should worry about herself and her family before talking about anyone elses. How many people know about who her kids baby daddies are and what she's done to them?

Rachel Corey is actually a very nice person who does a lot for other people, who cares who her sons daddy is, it's her business and certainly not anything Debbie should be sharing with anyone.

7 minutes ago, julia allison 56 said:

Trash. Fortune cookie quote headed your way "you will be educated about doxing shortly."

Are you threatening me? I recommend you look up the definition of, “doxing” because clearly you do not know the meaning. I didn’t use the internet to obtain any information. Clearly you are Debra Butler as it seems I have hit a nerve??? Please educate me I look forward to it.