When Vestal Police Chief John Butler stole the TV from Kmart

BC Skeleton

2 hours ago, Endwellian said:

I just don't know why the Butlers think they have any credibility left in this community.  But I guess if you're a police officer who steals TVs, or wife of a police officer who constantly cheats on her husband, you're not exactly in tune with reality.

Why should they act any different? His career worked out just fine despite this. He rose through the ranks, became a chief, and gets a fat guaranteed pension. Theres no down side for certain people for cheating and stealing, only reward. Must be nice.

5 hours ago, ThelmaHarper said:

Why should they act any different? His career worked out just fine despite this. He rose through the ranks, became a chief, and gets a fat guaranteed pension. Theres no down side for certain people for cheating and stealing, only reward. Must be nice.

Makes me wonder why trying to play by the rules is even worth it. The idea that “Nobody is above the law” seems like a total crock of shit. 

I would expect more from John Butler then this, I'm sure his wife made him do the add. He talks about Jim Worhach , what does he or his actions have to do with the election. Mr. Worhach is entitled to his opinion as we all are.  Mr. Battisti not following election law that is an issue. Mr. Battisti having never prosecuted so much as traffic offense is an issue. Mr. Battisti being constantly behind on taxes and financial obligations is also an issue. Mr. Battisti using the Akshar boys to have his wife arrested during a messy divorce is also an issue. I could continue but the primary would be over before I was done typing.  John Butler or any of the Battisti supporters have not brought up one legitimate issue against Mike Korchack this entire campaign, 

If you want the Broome County District Attorneys Office run by the likes of Joe Zikuski and Deborah Butler vote for Paul Battisti. 

On 6/26/2019 at 4:14 PM, Smarty Jones said:

I see that despite the attacks from Vestal Police Chief John Butler, Mike Korchak won in Vestal.

Does anyone know what happened in Vestal Districts 11,12 and 13?  According to the broomevotes website, there were 0 votes cast for DA in each district.

https://www.broomevotes.com/results-ed