Cornwell challenges Harder and Zikuski to 2 on 1 debate

Ted Williams

Harder and Zikuski are like those guys that give you the finger while in their car but when you confront them they stay in their car like a chicken. Come on tough guys! DA called you out. You are both scared little chickens. This is your opportunity to take him on 2v1! Harder is Akshar's bitch and Joey Zikuski is a Pussy who is afraid of the DA. Both chickens.

I don't think 2 on 1 is fair for Zikuski and Harder. (Although I thought Chief likes threesomes). So I will pay $500 toward Coward Zikuski's back taxes if this happens because Cornwell will tear him a new one. A police officer cannot be a coward. Bock, Bock, Bock... (full disclosure - I did not pay Battisti's back taxes)

Do you really think those two epic losers will debate ????….We all know about Z and his actions when it comes to his family, friends and enemies.. And Harder is just as bad with his judgement on how to be a leader..Cornwell is a good man, he hasn't used his position for his own personal use like the other two...I hope they debate a lot of crap can come to light, but Z and Harder won't they don't want the truth to come out...