Sign in to follow this  
Broome Report

19 year old JC trustee Benjamin Reynolds hits the sauce

Underage Johnson City trustee Benjamin "Party Boy" Reynolds, at the ripe age of 19, is trying to live his best life.  Most kids like to have a good time before they're legal, but he's put himself out there as a community leader, in this case a lawmaker, who apparently can't even follow the laws of the state of NY.

Here you see party boy with a poplar White Claw hard seltzer.  Recently the state did a crack down on underage drinking facilities... maybe that should have started at Johnson City Village Hall.

33o3yfl.png

I'm mainly concerned that a young man would be seen drinking White Claw, the beverage of choice for 30-something soccer moms who think they're hip. Maybe there's something to all this about our youth getting too much soy in their diet.

3 hours ago, Bingoloid said:

I'm mainly concerned that a young man would be seen drinking White Claw, the beverage of choice for 30-something soccer moms who think they're hip. Maybe there's something to all this about our youth getting too much soy in their diet.

I was thinking the same thing.  He should, at 19, be drinking Keystone Light, or shots of Three Feathers.

58 minutes ago, ndirish said:

I was thinking the same thing.  He should, at 19, be drinking Keystone Light, or shots of Three Feathers.

There we go. I was experimenting with Johnnie Walker, the gateway scotch.

Kid's father should sit him down and have a talk with him about life choices.

Wouldn't want to see anybody go down this dark road and end up with a man-bun.

(...and in case somebody missed it, I'm just busting the kid's balls. I agree with OTR, non-issue here.)

This depends on where the picture was taken.

If he was in Canada, perfectly legal.

In MANY of the 50 states, depending of particulars of the situation, it can legal at his age to consume an alcoholic beverage.

It’s the PURCHASE of alcoholic beverages that is illegal in all 50 states for those under 21, and illegal to sell to those under 21.

Now you can argue whether or not it was wise due to his elected position, but don’t assume what the picture shows was illegal until facts of the particulars are known. 

Bottom line, in the 50 states the laws in each state vary greatly in the consumption of alcoholic beverages. Same with POSSESSION of such beverages, which IS different than consumption. 

Just sayin’

13 hours ago, Bingoloid said:

He’s a young man with a bright future. However this is poor judgement on his part and hopefully he has good people on his side telling him to do better 

On 6/13/2019 at 10:15 PM, Back in Black said:

Facts be damned!!

Guilty!!

Off with his head!!!!!

No....even worse, I demand the "comfy chair", Biggles! 😡