Raising the next generation of "dindu nuffins"

YankeeDoodle

Yeah...you should see the white trash here in the Blue Ridge Mountains that are the same.  It ain't race...it's how you were brought up and act.

Stop with the bullshit.

I don't agree with reparations, but refuse to frame the discussion in terms of the color of your skin.  That is ignorant.

11 hours ago, M_Sable said:

Yeah...you should see the white trash here in the Blue Ridge Mountains that are the same.  It ain't race...it's how you were brought up and act.

Stop with the bullshit.

It's true. The term "white trash" has a very specific meaning in the old class system down that way. Families would have slaves in their homes taking care of their kids, but the "white trash" were considered unfit to have around.

I grew up in a place like that. You didn't see many kids act up. Not because troubled kids didn't exist, but because they were removed. Over the years,  those kids were slowly transferred out to the "alternative learning environment" - a pole barn shared by several counties - to get them away from the stable kids. You'd see a kid start a serious fight or tantrum at a teacher and then he'd just disappear. A few years later, maybe you'd see him on a roof laying shingles as part of the training program that alternative school ran to try to give them an option besides making meth.

This is a values issue. They act the way they're taught to act by what they see their adult role models doing, and teachers know it when they have to deal with these parents. There's no shortage of obese white women in the Vestal parking lots popping off F-bombs and bragging about how drunk they were last night into her cell phone right in front of her kids. You can see worse at the Oakdale Mall.

Frankly, I try not to go shopping around here much anymore if I can help it.

Reparations For What?

The United States of America, against world tradition of the times ended slavery in less than 100 years. After slavery ended in the USA any former slave wanting to leave the Country were given free passage to Africa and they founded Liberia. The USA Treasury even donated over a million dollars to the effort. Any former slave that stayed here did so willingly.

If reparations are due it is to the American people whose tax dollars have for the past 70-80 years to rebuild all the damage caused by rioting, and such. The disproportionate number of black criminals cost quite a bit too. 

(Got me thinking about the Sharpton comment some years back; "White people were living in caves while we were building the Pyramids". The poor guy fails to understand it was his kind the Egyptions used as slaves.)

Do Americans get reparations for the costs of lowering education standards and handing out affirmative action degrees?

That is enough, not sure what is considered Local.

10 minutes ago, JB 2 said:

Reparations For What?

The United States of America, against world tradition of the times ended slavery in less than 100 years. After slavery ended in the USA any former slave wanting to leave the Country were given free passage to Africa and they founded Liberia. The USA Treasury even donated over a million dollars to the effort. Any former slave that stayed here did so willingly.

If reparations are due it is to the American people whose tax dollars have for the past 70-80 years to rebuild all the damage caused by rioting, and such. The disproportionate number of black criminals cost quite a bit too. 

(Got me thinking about the Sharpton comment some years back; "White people were living in caves while we were building the Pyramids". The poor guy fails to understand it was his kind the Egyptions used as slaves.)

Do Americans get reparations for the costs of lowering education standards and handing out affirmative action degrees?

That is enough, not sure what is considered Local.

What? The first African slave was brought to America in 1619, slavery officially ended in the US in 1865. That's well over 100 years, hell that's over 200 years. It's just shy of 250 years. What do you mean by ended slavery?

The movement to expatriate slaves back to Africa, specifically Liberia started in 1820 and lasted until 1843. The ACS helped only 4,500 emigrants went to Liberia from the US. It stopped in 1843, it was brought back again during the ACW, but just over 160 ex-slaves went to Liberia during the entire war. After the war the ACS tried to get a couple thousand back to Africa. There will millions of blacks in the country by then, 2000 isn't even a drop in the bucket.

As for the pyramids, they weren't built by slaves. They were built by paid workers, this has been documented for a while now.

Also, there's no such thing as affirmative action degrees, they don't get a special degree. They still have to attend the same classes and pass them in order to get their degree. 

On 6/28/2019 at 1:38 PM, binghamtonian said:

What? The first African slave was brought to America in 1619, slavery officially ended in the US in 1865. That's well over 100 years, hell that's over 200 years. It's just shy of 250 years. What do you mean by ended slavery?

The movement to expatriate slaves back to Africa, specifically Liberia started in 1820 and lasted until 1843. The ACS helped only 4,500 emigrants went to Liberia from the US. It stopped in 1843, it was brought back again during the ACW, but just over 160 ex-slaves went to Liberia during the entire war. After the war the ACS tried to get a couple thousand back to Africa. There will millions of blacks in the country by then, 2000 isn't even a drop in the bucket.

As for the pyramids, they weren't built by slaves. They were built by paid workers, this has been documented for a while now.

Also, there's no such thing as affirmative action degrees, they don't get a special degree. They still have to attend the same classes and pass them in order to get their degree. 

Blacks buying and selling blacks as slaves thanks to Hillary and Obama. Spare me the fucking slavery sob songs. Reparations is the dumbest bullshit ever created.

The United States abolished the "slave trade" in 1800 (which did not free current slaves). We were one of the last countries in the western world to abolish "slavery". 

I don't agree with reparations, but let's keep the facts straight at least.

Because slavery is a priority in America circa 2019?. Please just shut the fuck up about it. It still exists today in Africa, black on black and nobody gives a fuck. It is a fake issue in the USA. Fake, fake and more fake.

9 hours ago, binghamtonian said:

Nobody is saying it's a priority in America in 2019. It still exists today in Africa, Asia, Europe, North America (sex slaves are real here in the US), South America and more. It's not a fake issue, it's real and still affects millions of people.

So tell the retards running against Trump that. And I stand by any talk of reparations is idiocy and fit for only a debate of 3rd grade democrats who are going to lose 48 states to Trump.  

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 10:38 AM, binghamtonian said:

Must be me. I look at the USA as coming into existence in 1776. And in fewer than 100 years and a bloody war, fought mostly by whites, slaves were freed and all slaves were given if wanted free passage back to Africa. Maybe you should studt some pre-PC history?

Maybe you will find the work of Quakers and others interesting? Or how much the USA Treasury gave to ship them back? All who stayed did so willingly.

As for Affirmative action degrees, if you need an "official" name for them hold your breath and check out Teachers and professors records in classrooms. How many years has it been that Standards of education have continuously been lowered? 

Are you even curious about how many States "they" want to claim as their own?

By what name will America be called next?

Question...is there enough land in the United States to give each family or person an acre? Get an acre of land and do what you will, build a home, start a business, farm it...that is your family legacy. If you sell it, that's it. Your family for all generations to come has no legacy.

The only reason I think this way is because I miss my aunt and uncle's farm so much. 

Oh darn, guess I'll have to go listen to some Jethro Tull now. :) 

You know she totally gets on my nerves. I saw she tweeted for people to suggest national parks to visit. Here's a thought...GO HOME. Visit Alley Pond Park, Flushing Meadow, Whitestone...your people have been clamouring for your attention for months. Find out what your own parks need. While you are at it, President Trump donated a huge piece of property to be used as a park...why don't you see what you can do with that?

I just googled to see if AOC has a drivers license and received the rather British response of "perhaps". Who controls this chick anyway? Couldn't find what, if any car she has ever owned. 

:) I'm not off topic you know.

16 hours ago, ginger said:

Question...is there enough land in the United States to give each family or person an acre? Get an acre of land and do what you will, build a home, start a business, farm it...that is your family legacy. If you sell it, that's it. Your family for all generations to come has no legacy.

The only reason I think this way is because I miss my aunt and uncle's farm so much. 

Oh darn, guess I'll have to go listen to some Jethro Tull now. :) 

Must be everyone forgot the millions in tax dollars given by Barry to "black farmers". "farmers" that Never grew even house plants received monies from our US Treasury, (a treasury whose coffers are funded by hard working American Taxpayers) in an effort to expand the umbers of ghetto lottery recipients.

Actually I'm unaware of that...^I recall some farmers get subsidies to not produce. but is there enough land? If everyone in America got an acre and then made the property tax free for reparation recipients. That wouldn't cost anything to give away unused state land. I just mentioned an entire tract of property donated by President Trump.