Broome CountySheriff Candidates

ginger

Newcomb isn't that bad.   She is very dedicated to the Sheriff's office.  I don't agree with everything she's ever said or done, but Akshar put her through hell.  He is a compulsive liar and a narcissist, as well as a sex addict.

I feel bad for Newcomb, she put up with a lot of shit and supported Akshar.  And she had greedy power hungry people trying to use her to get to Akshar to gain political favor and money.  Look at Amira Davis.  She pretended to be best friends with Kate when she was with Fred.  Then as soon as the relationship ended Amira was running her mouth about Kate's age and appearance.  

3 hours ago, vestalguest said:

Newcomb isn't that bad.   She is very dedicated to the Sheriff's office.  I don't agree with everything she's ever said or done, but Akshar put her through hell.  He is a compulsive liar and a narcissist, as well as a sex addict.

I feel bad for Newcomb, she put up with a lot of shit and supported Akshar.  And she had greedy power hungry people trying to use her to get to Akshar to gain political favor and money.  Look at Amira Davis.  She pretended to be best friends with Kate when she was with Fred.  Then as soon as the relationship ended Amira was running her mouth about Kate's age and appearance.  

While we are all responsible for our own actions I also feel bad for Kate and do feel Akshar influenced her in a negative way. The crap Akshar did to her definitely left many painful scars. I would vote for her  over Akshar any day!! 

She should write a book as I’m sure she knows it all.

8 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Interesting to say the least. I predict someone within the Sheriff department will run for the position 

Sure they will run for the position.  Anyone outside of the sheriff's office with any dignity wouldn't put up with the shit that goes on there!  And there are a lot of skeletons in the closets there also that would be exposed to the taxpayers!!   

1 hour ago, Gordon Hoyt said:

Sure they will run for the position.  Anyone outside of the sheriff's office with any dignity wouldn't put up with the shit that goes on there!  And there are a lot of skeletons in the closets there also that would be exposed to the taxpayers!!   

Whoever it is will be handpicked by Harder 

2 hours ago, M_Sable said:

Me too!

I think he could pull off the sheriff uniform. Kind of like Roy Scheider as Chief Brody in Jaws. :) then again, he might need some arms training. No problem, here watch this movie!

Who knew? I was just perusing an article on deputy sheriff gangs that are identifiable by their tattoos. No wonder 3 states I think, recently passed legislation that inked Law Enforcement officers were now permitted to "bare their arms" if they are inked. Pun intended...I read some of the tattoos include skulls crossed with weapons. Nevermind that's a defense lawyers dream. Deputy, do you really identify with SHAZAM? 

^ So, when I get pulled over I'll be asking him/ her if they have tattoos because of course I'll want to know who I'm dealing with right? (Smirk, as if, lol, I just don't think that fast! Good thing :)