Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
92CorruptCourtStreet

WBNG Airing Live Feed of ballot count for D.A Race

Recommended Posts

54 minutes ago, PARMELEE said:

LMAO EXTERMELY HARD !!!!!!…..Battisti.....You all just let the fox into the henhouse....LMAO

Not yet.  The first dem I will be voting for in 25 years still has a chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Priceless video!  How was this taken without them knowing ? They must not have known  they were because not one person looked at camera.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, BubbaGump said:

Priceless video!  How was this taken without them knowing ? They must not have known  they were because not one person looked at camera.

I believe Korchak himself was there as well, wbng Aired a news clip at 4pm and Korchak was in the backround 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heard John Solak on Binghamton Now a couple of days ago talk about NON-REPUBLICANS being allowed to cast absentee or affidavit ballots in the REPUBLICAN primary. If that turns out to be true, it nullifies the results of this sham election. How on EARTH, other than corruption, can the voters of this country send a guy like Battisti, who cheated on the mother of his children and then had that same mother of his children arrested, hasn't paid his taxes until it was publicly exposed that he hadn't paid his taxes, and carries more personal and professional baggage than a Hilton bellhop? Has NEVER prosecuted a case in his life and the voters choose HIM over a career prosecutor to be this county's top prosecutor? All this really means is Akshar and Datta have been able to shoehorn in a D.A. that will be easier to push around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Common Sense said:

Heard John Solak on Binghamton Now a couple of days ago talk about NON-REPUBLICANS being allowed to cast absentee or affidavit ballots in the REPUBLICAN primary. If that turns out to be true, it nullifies the results of this sham election. How on EARTH, other than corruption, can the voters of this country send a guy like Battisti, who cheated on the mother of his children and then had that same mother of his children arrested, hasn't paid his taxes until it was publicly exposed that he hadn't paid his taxes, and carries more personal and professional baggage than a Hilton bellhop? Has NEVER prosecuted a case in his life and the voters choose HIM over a career prosecutor to be this county's top prosecutor? All this really means is Akshar and Datta have been able to shoehorn in a D.A. that will be easier to push around.

Hope this is true as then maybe we can finally be rid of the garbage that has plagued  Broome County 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to know what's going on, myself. Korchak has not formally conceded nor even made a statement that I've seen, yet there aren't enough disputed ballots to change the result.

Are they about to call shenanigans or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are more registered Democrats than Republicans in Broome County. If the Democrats get their voters out, and 25% of Korchak supporters vote for the Democrat, I think it would be enough to defeat Battisti.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question for those in the know:

I've seen numerous people complaining that they went to their regular polling places and were told they couldn't vote. Many of these complaints were posted both to the Korchak and Battisti Facebook pages. Obviously, a number of polling places were changed.

Were these changes primarily in the urban/suburban areas that voted for Korchak or were they also widespread in the rural areas that voted for Battisti? When were these changes proposed/finalized?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once again, we have on display the unfortunate fact that a whole lot of voters don't bother to really look carefully at the candidates before they pull a lever. Harder is another case in point.

I'd rather have someone pay attention and vote differently than I do, if they at least devote a few brain cells to deciding who they feel is the better choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, M_Sable said:

Once again, we have on display the unfortunate fact that a whole lot of voters don't bother to really look carefully at the candidates before they pull a lever. Harder is another case in point.

I'd rather have someone pay attention and vote differently than I do, if they at least devote a few brain cells to deciding who they feel is the better choice.

Very true, but sad!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×