BUnnies still around?

WolfMan

On 7/14/2019 at 10:21 AM, WolfMan said:

Anyone here know if the BUnnies are still in operation? If so, PM me. JCC.

Let me guess...I'm on a need to know basis for this one? :) lol

You aren't warped 27, who wouldn't infer that without explanation? I googled it but came up empty. Then again...it's Wolfman so I'm guessing there is some perfectly nice explanation and he's just having us on.

27^^^Too funny, they don't make movies like that anymore...do they? I'm so out of the loop. Somehow I ran into some tweeting from Senator Gillibrand regarding the "send her back" comments....what's this I'm hearing about her being connected to the Keith Ranieri cult? I'm asking because I always wondered how she ever became appointed by Governor Patterson. Is the state of NY really this bizarre?

It looks like the president had a campaign rally and the audience started chanting "send her back", in regard to Senator Omar. I slept the last 12+ hrs and worked the previous 24+ so I don't know exactly when all of this occurred. Just waking up for work, :) on my first cup of coffee. Senator Gillibrand posted 
"We're his worst nightmare" and a bunch of people tweeted her family. or specifically her father worked for Ranieri and they were asking if she was "branded". Are you on top of the whole NXIVM (sp) cult thing in Albany? 

• 2 weeks later...

Side hustles? Yesterday I was reading the CEO of Overstock.com was directed by the FBI to sleep with Maria Butina. Patrick Byrne stated that over the years he had a casual relationship with the FBI. The reason this is coming out is because her attorney states Mr Byrnes story is exculpatory evidence. 

I just don't know what to say. That the FBI has been behaving this way is, again, so beyond the pale. 

Most of these replies have absolutely nothing to do with the question in the original post. There have been college women engaged in "side hustles" for as long as there have been women in college. Now they call it sugar daddy dating or some such thing. I won't tell another woman how to use or what to do with her body but I always preferred babysitting or working in shops to "hustling".

On 7/31/2019 at 10:07 AM, ThelmaHarper said:

Most of these replies have absolutely nothing to do with the question in the original post. 

Think it has anything to do with the fact nobody understands the question? What’s a BUnnie? Also, the JCC at the end? Jewish Community Center? Jimmy Cracked Corn? Wolf is loving this!

On 7/31/2019 at 10:07 AM, ThelmaHarper said:

Most of these replies have absolutely nothing to do with the question in the original post. There have been college women engaged in "side hustles" for as long as there have been women in college. Now they call it sugar daddy dating or some such thing. I won't tell another woman how to use or what to do with her body but I always preferred babysitting or working in shops to "hustling".

No shit. Most of us, myself included, are still wondering what the hell BUnnies is referring to. 

If we could just get an answer to that.....

On 7/31/2019 at 7:17 AM, ginger said:

Side hustles? Yesterday I was reading the CEO of Overstock.com was directed by the FBI to sleep with Maria Butina. Patrick Byrne stated that over the years he had a casual relationship with the FBI. The reason this is coming out is because her attorney states Mr Byrnes story is exculpatory evidence. 

I just don't know what to say. That the FBI has been behaving this way is, again, so beyond the pale. 

I'm surprised nobody thinks its a problem that the FBI is acting like a bunch of pimps. I read the wiki on this guy and his company has had problems which led me to think the FBI was blackmailing him (ala Papadopolous)into having this illicit affair with Butina. I might also correlate Preet Bhararas behavior into keeping Castro in the NYS legislature until he was good and ready to prosecute him. He kept him in there and let him vote on legislation knowing he was a criminal.

No wonder the FBI doesn't want the American people to know what their "methodologies" are. Scum.