Batter Up

ginger

Bring me...oh gee...steamed cauliflower with one slice of cheese...the lunch of champions...

I just saw Rep Omar has introduced a resolution defending the boycott of Israel. This ought to be good. Ms Ocasio with her Bachelors in International Relations and Economics should have the perfect response. I will also be looking forward to Governor Cuomo's response since he just came from there a few weeks ago. I advise Ms Ocasio to CONSULT for once in her life with the Governor before she opens her big mouth.

Sorry 75, but the fab 4 think they are travelling to Israel in August. In NY, swimmers don't get to stay in North Carolina because our Governor instituted a travel ban on NC. I understand there is a difference between boycott and travel ban nevertheless, it's a little too late for semantics. I say no, they don't get to go. They brought it on themselves. They can't even "BE on their BEST behavior" here. Do we really want them dropping f-bombs in Israel?

BTW, For those of you who have no clue what BE BEST means...that^ is exactly what it means. Be on your best behavior. When dropping her off for school, I used to say the same thing to my own child... I'd say Be and she would finish the word and say "HAVE" Thus, behave. I imagine Melania says the same thing to Barron but they probably say Be Best...cutting the sentence short that way.

Another Communist? NY Senator Julia Salazar called the Governor "COMRADE CUOMO". Nice. I wonder if he's going to let that go. And I see Jeff Bezos spent $80 million on  some property in the city. It's a nice place to live but he won't do business there. INSTEAD, he is now the lead contender for a multibillion dollar Pentagon contract.

THANKS AOC, you shortsighted twit. Nobody in upstate wanted "those" potential jobs either. 

Well? I don't hear a peep from Ms Ocasio. By now she must realize the State of New York per Governor Cuomo executive order does not entertain business aligned with BDS  groups.

"If you boycott Israel we will boycott you. If you sanction Israel we will sanction you."

I just read Israel will not inhibit the travel of reps Omar and Tlaib. I still say don't let them go. They have not shown they are capable of comporting themselves in a diplomatic manner. 

Is it necessary to further embarrass the state of Israel? Of course they're going allow them to visit but the fact of the matter is these two are incapable of masking their hostility. Why make everyone uncomfortable? You know that story about the snake..."you knew what I was when you let me in the door?" 

You know what they are when you send them there. It's inappropriate. Therefore, no appropriation of funding for this trip.

Far be it from me to call for any kind of war or U.S. military involvement against Palestine for Israel but I have to say I have a radical idea. I'm so sick of hearing about this conflict my entire adult life. Anyone who is decades old has been hearing about this freaking conflict their entire life. If I were Trump I would give both sides 90 days notice that the United States is going to create a 1 mile wide dead zone between what is called Israel and what is called Palestine. If too many historical sites would be damaged,  I would adjust the line eastward.After 90 days notice is up I would carpet bomb the living sh*t out of that predetermined mile wide dead zone and tell both sides it is not an option to try and reoccupy it. To enforce that I would tell both sides the United States will blow up anything or anyone trying to move in there,  for decades. Hell of a lot cheaper than war and lives lost. Forcibly separate them and let them calm down for awhile. Nothing else has worked.   

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2019 at 9:07 AM, ginger said:

Well? I don't hear a peep from Ms Ocasio. By now she must realize the State of New York per Governor Cuomo executive order does not entertain business aligned with BDS  groups.

"If you boycott Israel we will boycott you. If you sanction Israel we will sanction you."

So according to the computer rep Ocasio Cortez decided to cosign rep Omar's BDS resolution. ( and yes I know congress voted it down)

Hello? Governor Cuomo? I'm waiting. 

I see he is going to ignore this. I wonder if the governor knows Jeff Bezos wants to build a distribution center in Maspeth. I also read her highness is putting the kibosh on a housing plan for the Sunnyside rail yard. When is he and Comrade DeBlasio going step on her neck?

BTW if Queen Ocasio doesn't want that distribution center Broome county would like to have those jobs...right at the STOW MFG site.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2019 at 9:07 AM, ginger said:

I see reps Omar and Tlaib are going to be banned from visiting Israel per their policy of not permitting those that support BDS to enter their country. I'm sorry Prime Minister Netanyahu was placed in this position.

I don't suppose GOVERNOR CUOMO will help smooth things over...

"IF YOU BOYCOTT ISRAEL WE WILL BOYCOTT YOU. IF YOU SANCTION ISRAEL WE WILL SANCTION YOU." 

I don't suppose he'll come out and say something like," THERE IS NO PLACE IN THE STATE OF NY FOR REPS TLAIB AND OMAR EITHER."

And now would be a good time to address rep Ocasio Cortez as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Boy. You would not believe what I just read. Because Ilhan Omar was sworn in on a Koran, somebody tweeted she should be subject to Sharia Law regarding her adulterous behavior with Tim Mynette. His wife filed for divorce and states he's abandoned her for the Minnesota rep.

I don't know what that calls for but it can't be good. I saw another tweet from someone who says they are Muslim. He says she is embarrassing them all. People are calling her a home wrecker. She states she isn't discussing her personal life in public.

Since I'm over on this page..i still haven't heard Sens Shumer, Gillibrand or Governor Cuomo address the issue of Ms Ocasio signing her name to that pro BDS resolution. What's the hold up? Nobody in the NYS legislature is calling for any kind of a sanction?

1 hour ago, ginger said:

Oh Boy. You would not believe what I just read. Because Ilhan Omar was sworn in on a Koran, somebody tweeted she should be subject to Sharia Law regarding her adulterous behavior with Tim Mynette. His wife filed for divorce and states he's abandoned her for the Minnesota rep.

I don't know what that calls for but it can't be good. I saw another tweet from someone who says they are Muslim. He says she is embarrassing them all. People are calling her a home wrecker. She states she isn't discussing her personal life in public.

You know 

Imam Mohamad Tawhidi
@Imamofpeace

?

1 hour ago, ginger said:

Since I'm over on this page..i still haven't heard Sens Shumer, Gillibrand or Governor Cuomo address the issue of Ms Ocasio signing her name to that pro BDS resolution. What's the hold up? Nobody in the NYS legislature is calling for any kind of a sanction?

Gillibrand AKA Tina Rutnik is busy ending her campaign. Don't expect much from her.

On 8/28/2019 at 4:29 PM, ginger said:

I'M WAITING... SHE SIGNED HER NAME. YOU HAVE A DUTY TO ACT.

On 8/28/2019 at 4:25 PM, ginger said:

lol:) I just read  the penalty for adultery according to muslims/koran is STONING!

I wonder if anyone is going to explain to her how lucky she is living in a Judeo Christian country.

You know, the people who are familiar with the gospel and know the teaching of Jesus who specifically addressed this issue? BTW, I heard on Rush earlier..didn't get the whole story but apparently some teacher didn't know who Moses was?  I'd like to also add... you would be surprised how many healthcare professionals don't know the term "good Samaritan" comes from the gospel as well.

14 hours ago, ginger said:

lol:) I just read  the penalty for adultery according to muslims/koran is STONING!

I wonder if anyone is going to explain to her how lucky she is living in a Judeo Christian country.

You know, the people who are familiar with the gospel and know the teaching of Jesus who specifically addressed this issue? BTW, I heard on Rush earlier..didn't get the whole story but apparently some teacher didn't know who Moses was?  I'd like to also add... you would be surprised how many healthcare professionals don't know the term "good Samaritan" comes from the gospel as well.

You should probably read the bible then, just to see what the punishment for adultery is in that. I wonder, why doesn't a Judeo Christian county like this one adhere to it??

BTW, unless a teacher is teaching religious studies, why should they know who Moses is? It's irrelevant to their profession.