Batter Up

ginger

psst, It was Jesus who said those without sin throw the first stone. Clearly society today has very little knowledge of How Judeo Christian principles remain so prevalent.  

lol, I remember when I was much younger asking my parents about not eating pork because it said that in the bible. My mother laughed and said, the New testament comes after the old testament. "Well mom, where does it specifically say we're allowed to eat pork?" She didn't know but she assured me it's in there somewhere!

mmm maybe making mock city chicken this week with pork, veal and shake and bake. Sounds like a plan to me!

Thank you for the reminder Pete.  Now that you mentioned it I do recall my dad talking about trichinosis. Surely you know I am the last person in the world to question what people eat. NO BACON? HE DON'T EAT NO BACON? THATS OK, HE CAN HAVE SAUSAGE. :)...

Name that movie ...

Seriously Pete, do you think they are having me on about not knowing about Jesus, the adulteress and casting the first stone? I find it unfathomable that anyone on bcv doesn't know this.

• 1 month later...

I see Ms Ocasio has endorsed Bernie Sanders. 

The state of NY and Governor Cuomo refuse to castigate Ms Ocasio for cosponsoring  Ilhan Omar's BDS Resolution.  I watched a little of the NYC rally. 

I'd like to know when Governor Cuomo and the legislature plan on holding Ms Ocasio accountable.

and just for fun...:) She's from NY! Sorry, I'm having a non sequitur moment!

On 7/22/2019 at 10:12 AM, ginger said:

I just read Israel will not inhibit the travel of reps Omar and Tlaib. I still say don't let them go. They have not shown they are capable of comporting themselves in a diplomatic manner. 

Now Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff are in Jordan to undermine the Commander in Chief regarding his Troop pullout on the Syrian border. If they only cared about our borders as much as they do the Syrian border...

BRING OUR TROOPS HOME YA WARPIGS!!

On 9/4/2019 at 8:28 AM, Batman said:

Leviticus 20:10 - If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death.

What this clown fails to report is the 7th century feral islamists still actually carry this out. Christians do not. 

Don't let facts get in the way.

The staircase...I know this is trite and unimportant but there are staircases like that all over NY. What ticks me off is AOC never played on a staircase. I bet she never even played on a "stoop" or a "courtyard". Our friends made up so many games for stairs but the best thing was when it snowed. We'd pack the middle of the stairs with snow, leaving the sides to walk back up and we had an instant mountain to sleigh down...in our snow suits on our dupas or with a piece of cardboard that the super would give us. The second video posted are cellar steps. I totally recognize that slide by the buffer of snow at the bottom so you don't slam into the brick wall. :) Silly memories...

I am sorry. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about...when she was growing up...oh please. And No tourists! No tourists allowed!

• 1 month later...

GROWING UP SHE NEVER KNEW THOSE STAIRS EXISTED.

Sorry, I digress...

AOC sided with the republicans against the repeal of $10,000 cap for state and local taxes.

And the result from Governor Cuomo or Mayor De Blasio is....

missing: De Blasio

missing: Cuomo 

• 1 month later...
On 10/21/2019 at 4:32 AM, ginger said:

I see Ms Ocasio has endorsed Bernie Sanders. 

The state of NY and Governor Cuomo refuse to castigate Ms Ocasio for cosponsoring  Ilhan Omar's BDS Resolution.  I watched a little of the NYC rally. 

I'd like to know when Governor Cuomo and the legislature plan on holding Ms Ocasio accountable.

and just for fun...:) She's from NY! Sorry, I'm having a non sequitur moment!

I see Governor Cuomo attended the Auschwitz memorial in Poland yesterday on your dime and mine. He placed stones with his OWN NAME written on them there. Why is Alexandria Cortez still representing New Yorkers? He needs to demand she take her name off of that resolution.

2 hours ago, ginger said:

I see Governor Cuomo attended the Auschwitz memorial in Poland yesterday on your dime and mine. He placed stones with his OWN NAME written on them there. Why is Alexandria Cortez still representing New Yorkers? He needs to demand she take her name off of that resolution.

I suppose that instead he could have been golfing at one of his own properties on the taxpayers dime, if he actually owned one. I wonder if he has fake TIME magazine covers hanging in his non-existent resorts?  Better an Auschwitz stone. No fan of Cuomo here, but let's call it like it is, in all fairness, Ginger. We're  all getting screwed by the "elites" of BOTH parties, and the sooner that people realize that the better.

5 hours ago, M_Sable said:

I suppose that instead he could have been golfing at one of his own properties on the taxpayers dime, if he actually owned one. I wonder if he has fake TIME magazine covers hanging in his non-existent resorts?  Better an Auschwitz stone. No fan of Cuomo here, but let's call it like it is, in all fairness, Ginger. We're  all getting screwed by the "elites" of BOTH parties, and the sooner that people realize that the better.

He put his own name on the stones instead of the NYS emblem. He needs to reimburse the taxpayers for that trip.

"NEW YORK STATE REMEMBERS ANDREW M CUOMO"...what a putz.

https://images.app.goo.gl/Fy8FGQk74Hf6G7xV9

• 3 years later...

Konnichiwa! It's been a while since I've picked on AOC. 

After her freakshow performance on the floor of congress stumping for Ilhan Omar's position on the foreign affairs committee...

Somehow she was sent to Japan and lectured them on their lack of LBGTQUIA culture.

What a wasted opportunity. 

I'm glad they responded in kind and told her to mind her own business. 

5 hours ago, 2pelo Honey said:

She needs to go away.

I’m embarrassed that I have a few lib friends that think she is, quote/end quote, a rock star. 🤬

You and me both. I have serious educated people tell me she’s great. If she was republican they would think she is as ditzy as MTG. 

5 hours ago, 2pelo Honey said:

She needs to go away.

I’m embarrassed that I have a few lib friends that think she is, quote/end quote, a rock star. 🤬

You and me both. I have serious educated people tell me she’s great. If she was republican they would think she is as ditzy as MTG.