Area 51

M_Sable

LOL! I was reading the guy who started the whole thing is terrified the FBI is going to come knocking on his door and he's worried people will actually show up. 

How funny would it be if Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones showed up in black at his front door? I seem to recall seeing a convention held...I just googled UFO conventions, there's so many!  While travelling I keep expecting to run into something. So far so good. Even stranger, about a month ago I was dreaming(?) I was having a conversation with my dad who has been gone for a long time now. He asked me if I ever run into any ghosts. I shook my head, "No, nothing like that dad." and then I woke up. Very strange question from beyond don't you think?

post edit: the silliest part of the dream...I'm telling my dead father about my job but at the same time I'm wondering why he doesn't already know all about it? 

A ghost is asking me if I ever see any ghosts? lol :) Have a good weekend everybody...

Edited by ginger
added comment