WATCH: Students Cry Racism Over Immigration Quote, Then Realize it’s Obama’s

Not surprising. These snowflakes have been indoctrinated not educated. And as such, they comfortably base their opinions on jaded educators, emotion, social media, and main stream fake news. They embrace their flawed perceptions rather than taking the time to investigate and research issues to obtain knowledge to formulate and substantiate an opinion. 

And sadly depicted here, the level of their brainwashing is evidenced by their reactions upon learning that the quote was attributed to Obama and that his number of deportations actually exceeded those of President Trump during the same time period. What?

What should've /could've been a learning moment was ignored and the discussion was simply and quite easily redirected  to a general critique of Trump and his moral character.....cognitive dissonance in its purest form; education in it's current tragic state.

Cognitive dissonance is an understatement. Flat affect zombies. "I IMAGINE there's a more humane way of doing that." There is, they can enter legally. They were told told to stay home. I don't know how any reasonable person can expect with the current staffing levels that an influx of 5,000 showing up on your doorstep can be legally and safely accommodated. Furthermore, the gall of this contingent to assume the current staff, military and volunteer (paid or unpaid) people want to work mass quantities of overtime in the summer. That's pretty darned presumptuous. What did I hear, we NEED to hire 900 more judges? NO WE DON'T. Build the wall please. Walls and locks keep friends friends.