Mueller

ginger

The pundits are saying he's befuddled. I didn't read the report. I want to, I just haven't had the time and keep forgetting. I didn't watch his testimony before congress but I am seeing some of the coverage while I'm doing other things around the house. He doesn't sound befuddled to me. He sounds like a lawyer who is used to dealing with polite society. I also think his pauses and requests to repeat the questions can be attributed being terrified of the potentiality for have his words used against him and perhaps being charged with lying to congress.

Oh ,he can't talk about this, he can't talk about that...:) Oh let's not talk about that! lol Too bad some congress person didn't say to him something like " You might get away with that in mixed company or private practice but you are testifying before the Congress of the United States of America. Now answer the question."

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mueller has lost a bit off his fastball. Came across as uninformed, frail, and confused. Hard to believe he was in charge of that investigation. Not even sure he’s in charge of his own bowel movements at this point. The Mueller report is in name only.

The secret republican plot to make liberals look like idiots known as, “Operation Just let them Speak” is working. 

7 minutes ago, binghamtonian said:

Keep in mind that Barr and the DOJ told Mueller that he wasn't allowed to speak about anything not in the report, so there were things he knew about, but was prevented to say by the DOJ. I wonder why they wanted to limit him so much??

He was their patsy. Not a good week for “Muellers.”

9 hours ago, ndirish said:

It became readily apparent that Mueller was not leading that investigation.  I was shocked when he said he wasn't familiar with Fusion GPS.  I actually felt bad for him during his testimony

F*ck feeling bad for that scumbag. Under his name many men and women have had their lives ruined in the past 3 years. All for a f*cking lie. F*ck Bob Mueller and his freak friends in Congress. Trump is winning.

What most of the fake news media failed to inform their listener lemmings of was that the "Mueller Team" actually requested the establishment of parameters for the hearing from AG Barr and the DOJ. My uninformed guess is that this disarmed any potential Republican questioning regarding Hillary's personal obstruction machinations, her funded dossier, the FISA court proceedings, and basically the genesis of this entire hoax. 

Why? Again, my guess is that the ongoing investigations by Barr and the DOJ , as well as that of the Inspector General, will unearth it all without the pathetic interfering grandstanding of a divided and jaded Congress. We'll all see soon enough.

21 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

F*ck feeling bad for that scumbag. Under his name many men and women have had their lives ruined in the past 3 years. All for a f*cking lie. F*ck Bob Mueller and his freak friends in Congress. Trump is winning.

You never cease to amaze me with some of the most blatantly ridiculous things  you write. The only lies came from Trump.

1 hour ago, binghamtonian said:

You never cease to amaze me with some of the most blatantly ridiculous things  you write. The only lies came from Trump.

You need to return to your weekly sessions with your therapist. 

You were responding well for the past few months but you have regressed to your old self.

I have more to say about this but I can't find the citation I've been looking for and I have to go to work.

I'm with '75...poor befuddled Mueller, not. He's just playing the game so he doesn't open the door...TO HIMSELF. Let's take a look at his Hillary connections again...the one thing I recall was he won monetary award from some organization John Podesta was chairing. Where are his emails to Hillary? He never had to contact the secretary of state on her outhouse server?

Good morning. I need to to get some sleep but I finally found what I was looking for with regard to the transformation of the FBI. Over the course of the week I've been listening to the Red Eye guys on WNBF. It is their opinion that one particular statement completely sunk Mr Mueller's credibility. When asked about Fusion GPS Mr Mueller stated he was unfamiliar with them and stated something to the effect that he was not investigating things that occurred before he was appointed. Obfuscate much? Nevertheless when I wake up I will attempt to apply how the FBI has transformed itself based the following repast and see what conclusions we can make regarding his so called applications of the rule of law, or lack thereof. Have a good afternoon everyone :)

https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/speeches/the-transformation-of-the-fbi-and-the-rule-of-law

Oh Darn, I spoke too soon...no sleep for me, back to work for the 'rest" of the afternoon and night.Tomorrow for sure! :) Ponder this...Mr Mueller was Director of the FBI from 2001 to 2013. He never emailed Hillary? I bet Mr Mueller is into it up to his eyeballs.

On 7/26/2019 at 4:16 PM, PeteMoss said:

You need to return to your weekly sessions with your therapist. 

You were responding well for the past few months but you have regressed to your old self.

I think she has to stay on certain med's or it all falls apart :).

On 7/27/2019 at 1:03 PM, ginger said:

Oh Darn, I spoke too soon...no sleep for me, back to work for the 'rest" of the afternoon and night.Tomorrow for sure! :) Ponder this...Mr Mueller was Director of the FBI from 2001 to 2013. He never emailed Hillary? I bet Mr Mueller is into it up to his eyeballs.

Despite the fact that Mueller never read the Mueller report, despite the fact that Mueller did not write the Mueller report, it is still called the Mueller report. Figure that out for us Ginger.

I heard Mr Mueller state that every word in that report was "CAREFULLY CHOSEN". That's another why he won't speak.The report that doesn't really say or address anything...sound familiar :) I think we had one of those in the City of Binghamton not too long ago. 

Getting back to that 2012 speech... I know I mentioned this before....when Mr Mueller gave that speech he intentionally led people, his fellows, to believe the United States was in danger of having the Federal Reserve Building blown up; it came out the fbi was in control of the entire scenario. They supplied the perpetrator with everything he needed and had to tell him to use a cellphone as a detonator. They supplied him with fake c4 or fake remote... I can't recall. This speech also occurred 39 days after Benghazi. At that time the Obama administration and Hillary were still going with blaming some schmucks video for the attack. So he knew that too.

Just to emphasize..THE FEDERAL RESERVE WAS NEVER IN DANGER.

I don't think the story is over for Mr Mueller unless Mr Barr decides not to see evidence the same way Mr Mueller ignored things.  Funny how that works, if you don't see the evidence it never happened. Just so you know it works that way in healthcare too but that's for another thread. I think I'm going to look for that "carefully worded" report now. 

Whatever. People watch and listen to the noise (news) channels that reinforce their preconcieved beliefs, and then barf it out like it's their brilliant idea. No brain cells required.

I love Italian bread from Endicott. Of that I am sure. Only taste buds required ;)

I'm on page 10 of 448 ( had to throw some laundry in the washer and make a pot of meatball and sauce) I want to give up already. It is clear to me no attempts are going to made to mention the efforts made to discredit then candidate or now President Trump. The stated order authorizes Mr Mueller to INVESTIGATE "the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election" including any links or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump Campaign. 

Thus, Mr Mueller was never authorized to investigate any links or coordination between the Russian government and the Clinton campaign. :)  But,I'll see if I can find a place where they open the door. lol... something that would have necessitated a criminal investigation in that direction. 

My point made. That is one side of a two-sided spin story. Thank you.

Hillary lost and is thankfully nothing more than history. Get over it.

The rich and wealthy always skate away. We should give them more tax breaks and add to the deficit.

Tea Party my ass. Both parties have lost their souls and purpose in an increasingly divided America.

Nothing good will come of this. "United we stand...divided we fall"

Here we go with the double negatives, feel free to translate whilst I continue to read... IRA=the internet research agency based in Russia

"The investigation did not identify evidence that any US persons conspired or coordinated with the IRA."

my comment...but at least one British subject did? (Steele?) I watch Law and Order:)...where is the page in this report about the Inevitable Discovery?

4 minutes ago, ginger said:

Here we go with the double negatives, feel free to translate whilst I continue to read... IRA=the internet research agency based in Russia

"The investigation did not identify evidence that any US persons conspired or coordinated with the IRA."

my comment...but at least one British subject did? (Steele?)

That was not even coherent...lemme guess...Area 51 is next? At least they're not likely to be Russian aliens.

I'm on page 14 and all I can say is FAIL! Huge failure to tell the whole story. They're leaving out all kinds of details we already know regarding Carter Page and Joseph Mifsud.