Mueller

ginger

I'm back to Mueller again for a bit. I'm up to Carter Page, and like Papadopolus, yet another guy trying to broker a meeting between candidate Trump and Putin via russian channels.  Let me read more....

pg 128 conclusion of Trump junior meeting with Natalia...I'm going to have to sleep on this and I can see why Mueller was having trouble wrapping his head around the logic regarding motive.

Edited by ginger
added comment

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, M_Sable said:

You're obsessed with Mueller. He did his job, and pulled his punches. Why not focus on something more important, like Clinton's email server?

Or who really shot Lincoln?

I'm not obsessed with Mueller except for the fact he belongs to the very prestigious American College of Trial Lawyers, the preeminent organization of trial lawyers in North America and so I expect more regarding "this unique situation". BTW you would be surprised how many Broome County lawyers have been inducted into the American College. More than a few.

By reading this I'm getting quite the education. As I said, if you have time and want to read a novel, this reads like one, you won't be bored.

As for my comments from last night about having to sleep on it...here is my determination..quote from Mueller report...oh darn, I lost my page...:) It'll have to wait.

^ "the meeting about the Magnitsky act was a waste of time because it was not with lawyers and they were preaching to the wrong crowd"...Kavaladze tells Aras Agalarov

Putin says he doesn't know Natalia.

if I recall correctly she was allowed to come back to the US for a legal matter, it was signed off by a judge.

If I also remember correctly she was seen at a film in Washington that was based on Magnitsky. She was with democrats, I think one of them was Podesta or he was somehow connected. 

Mr Mueller is not allowed to find the Hillary connection therefore he can't connect the dots. If he goes after junior he has to go after the DNC. Therefore, when Mueller states there is no exoneration, that means HE'S NOT ALLOWED TO GO AFTER IT. That's why he keeps saying you have to read it and investigate yourselves. he isn't talking to the democrats he's talking to the republicans.

I'm going to have to read..somebody wrote a treatise on Nathalia. Thank you Mr Mueller for the footnote.

pages end 128

1 hour ago, PeteMoss said:

Seriously, thanks for your synopsis.  The FakeNews only picked out pieces that suited their agenda. 

I enjoy reading your posts!

I'll have to find the exact Mueller quote but he said something to the effect of...everything you need is in the report...there are footnotes and references galore ie Alison Frankel, How Did Russian Lawyer Veselnitskaya Get into the US for Trump Tower Meeting? Reuters nov 6th 2017

Some things like grand jury testimony or emails are redacted but there are plenty of other footnotes to help one along. 

:) I learned on Law and Order that the first thing you learn in law school is to read the footnotes! lol 

2 hours ago, ginger said:

^ "the meeting about the Magnitsky act was a waste of time because it was not with lawyers and they were preaching to the wrong crowd"...Kavaladze tells Aras Agalarov

Putin says he doesn't know Natalia.

if I recall correctly she was allowed to come back to the US for a legal matter, it was signed off by a judge.

If I also remember correctly she was seen at a film in Washington that was based on Magnitsky. She was with democrats, I think one of them was Podesta or he was somehow connected. 

Mr Mueller is not allowed to find the Hillary connection therefore he can't connect the dots. If he goes after junior he has to go after the DNC. Therefore, when Mueller states there is no exoneration, that means HE'S NOT ALLOWED TO GO AFTER IT. That's why he keeps saying you have to read it and investigate yourselves. he isn't talking to the democrats he's talking to the republicans.

I'm going to have to read..somebody wrote a treatise on Nathalia. Thank you Mr Mueller for the footnote.

pages end 128

ANYTHING connected to Magnitsky is connected to Bill Browder. Anything connected to Bill Browder is a deep state operation. You can take that to the bank. Bill Browder is scum, a con man to the 1000th degree regarding Russia. The United States should take Browder into custody for tax evasion. If you or I did what he did we would be locked up. He is scum.

^ He's in there. The cast of characters is sooooo vast.. everybody wants Trump to meet Putin before he is President. I'm so glad that never happened and I'm guessing Putin is just as happy that didn't happen either. Kind of like the Godfather lol, "Now whoever comes to you with a meeting...he's the traitor." The two people actually protecting Trump, so far, are Jared Kushner and Cory Lewandowski.

Junior pretty much pulled a "Santino" with that meeting.

19 minutes ago, ginger said:

^ He's in there. The cast of characters is sooooo vast.. everybody wants Trump to meet Putin before he is President. I'm so glad that never happened and I'm guessing Putin is just as happy that didn't happen either. Kind of like the Godfather lol, "Now whoever comes to you with a meeting...he's the traitor." The two people actually protecting Trump, so far, are Jared Kushner and Cory Lewandowski.

Junior pretty much pulled a "Santino" with that meeting.

"Whoever comes to you offering security" is more accurate Ginger. They wacked that idiot. When they grabbed him he said something like "tell the Godfather it was business" .

2 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

"Whoever comes to you offering security" is more accurate Ginger. They wacked that idiot. When they grabbed him he said something like "tell the Godfather it was business" .

"Tell Mikey it was just business."...Tessio  Abe Vigoda

FISH! OMG loved Barney Miller :)

16 hours ago, ginger said:

"Tell Mikey it was just business."...Tessio  Abe Vigoda

FISH! OMG loved Barney Miller :)

Yeah, yeah, that's right! It was FISH!. Forgot about that.

• 3 years later...

Thanks Garo. I don't think I thank you enough for keeping BCV alive. 

Right now there is a new 5 minute or so Rob Reiner creation circulating on twitter, utilizing various stars like Robert DeNiro trying to educate people on Trumps nonexistant collusion based on the Mueller Report.

🙂 Of course I'm using this thread to tear it up. If it weren't for you making this possible, I wouldn't have the opportunity to do that.

Thanks again, Have a good morning.

Btw, some of you should read your own remarks...YOU WERE SO SPOT ON! 

• 10 months later...
On 7/27/2019 at 12:12 PM, ginger said:

Good morning. I need to to get some sleep but I finally found what I was looking for with regard to the transformation of the FBI. Over the course of the week I've been listening to the Red Eye guys on WNBF. It is their opinion that one particular statement completely sunk Mr Mueller's credibility. When asked about Fusion GPS Mr Mueller stated he was unfamiliar with them and stated something to the effect that he was not investigating things that occurred before he was appointed. Obfuscate much? Nevertheless when I wake up I will attempt to apply how the FBI has transformed itself based the following repast and see what conclusions we can make regarding his so called applications of the rule of law, or lack thereof. Have a good afternoon everyone :)

https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/speeches/the-transformation-of-the-fbi-and-the-rule-of-law

What did I say? Anyone listen to Bongino today? 

I've been talking about the transformation of the FBI for over 5 years. Pick a target, find the crime. Or just make something up as we've seen with President Trump, over and over again. 

I keep telling my elected representatives to go through the FBI POLICY AND PROCEDURE MANUAL and make the necessary changes so they can't operate like this. 

Don't complain when they come. They are targeting everyone via their Metadata. Who can stop them? 

11 hours ago, ginger said:

What did I say? Anyone listen to Bongino today? 

I've been talking about the transformation of the FBI for over 5 years. Pick a target, find the crime. Or just make something up as we've seen with President Trump, over and over again. 

I keep telling my elected representatives to go through the FBI POLICY AND PROCEDURE MANUAL and make the necessary changes so they can't operate like this. 

Don't complain when they come. They are targeting everyone via their Metadata. Who can stop them? 

So, after a discussion on twitter I decided to see if I could find the policy and procedure manual online. Guess what? I hit the jackpot. Reading commences in 3-2-1...Have a good weekend everyone.