Mueller

ginger

Just an aside before I go to work...on page 15 or 16 they're talking about Manfort meeting Kilimnik discussing peace plan with Ukraine that allowed for a back door in Ukraine for Russia. Funny thing...I remember being a little surprised and ticked off during that time. Putin was supposed to be reigning in Assad when out of the blue he invades Ukraine then makes this statement..."but people wanted me to be there" i thought he meant Ukrainian people wanted to be part of Russia again. Who wanted him there? Not Obama, not Trump..Hillary?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/26/2019 at 4:16 PM, PeteMoss said:

You need to return to your weekly sessions with your therapist. 

You were responding well for the past few months but you have regressed to your old self.

No therapist needed here, that's because I don't fall for the bullshit the President spews, unlike a number of you here who clearly need some meds.

56 minutes ago, binghamtonian said:

No therapist needed here, that's because I don't fall for the bullshit the President spews, unlike a number of you here who clearly need some meds.

:) I thought he was talking about me. BTW it's not about falling for what the president spews, it's about liking (for the most part) the things he's says. For example, President Trump recently described Rep Cummings district as rat infested but Gee, NOBODY said a word when Hillary stated " You people had better start paying attention to the way blacks live."  And isn't it funny I just commented on another thread that Governor Cuomo needed to address a particularly dilapidated neighborhood in Albany and I mentioned seeing a rat in Utica.

I kind of felt badly about that. ^ I'm stopped at a red light and an older black couple get out of their car. She's dressed nicely, carrying a grocery bag and crosses in front of me. She's headed to the house on the corner, the only nice house on the block. It's well kept, aesthetically pleasing, nice hanging baskets. He won't cross in front of me. He stands beside the car throwing me the 1000 yd stare like I'M the Viet Kong. That's how I know he's a veteran. I also know he's the Madned on his street. I try a half a wave and a smile but he doesn't know me  and so his expression does not waver. He doesn't know I see he's on the borderline. Ahead is the neighborhood he bought into and behind me is the chaos breathing down his neck. The light changes and I move along. I should have thought to roll down my window, (had the ac on) and thanked him for his service. I bet that would have surprised him! But of course I didn't think of that until 3 in the morning! Darned missed opportunity! grrr:)

10 hours ago, ginger said:

Just an aside before I go to work...on page 15 or 16 they're talking about Manfort meeting Kilimnik discussing peace plan with Ukraine that allowed for a back door in Ukraine for Russia. Funny thing...I remember being a little surprised and ticked off during that time. Putin was supposed to be reigning in Assad when out of the blue he invades Ukraine then makes this statement..."but people wanted me to be there" i thought he meant Ukrainian people wanted to be part of Russia again. Who wanted him there? Not Obama, not Trump..Hillary?

Perhaps the Germans who are purchasing energy from them?

19 hours ago, ginger said:

I heard Mr Mueller state that every word in that report was "CAREFULLY CHOSEN". That's another why he won't speak.The report that doesn't really say or address anything...sound familiar :) I think we had one of those in the City of Binghamton not too long ago. 

Getting back to that 2012 speech... I know I mentioned this before....when Mr Mueller gave that speech he intentionally led people, his fellows, to believe the United States was in danger of having the Federal Reserve Building blown up; it came out the fbi was in control of the entire scenario. They supplied the perpetrator with everything he needed and had to tell him to use a cellphone as a detonator. They supplied him with fake c4 or fake remote... I can't recall. This speech also occurred 39 days after Benghazi. At that time the Obama administration and Hillary were still going with blaming some schmucks video for the attack. So he knew that too.

Just to emphasize..THE FEDERAL RESERVE WAS NEVER IN DANGER.

I don't think the story is over for Mr Mueller unless Mr Barr decides not to see evidence the same way Mr Mueller ignored things.  Funny how that works, if you don't see the evidence it never happened. Just so you know it works that way in healthcare too but that's for another thread. I think I'm going to look for that "carefully worded" report now. 

If you or I and our old friend Sable, despite what her ignorant brain tells her, were to do what Mr. Mueller has done, we would already be indicted. He is so crooked it is unbelievable. I think his Alzheimer act the other day was a hail mary to keep a grand jury from indicting his corrupt ass. Put me on that grand jury, please Lord. 

6 hours ago, ginger said:

:) I thought he was talking about me...............

No, not you.

Baltimore is a rat infested s___hole.  How about the residents clean it up.  The city brings in garbage trucks and bins and gloves.  The people go out and clean up?  Why not?

Take some pride in your neighborhood!  Obviously they don't have any pride in their neighborhood and themselves.

15 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

No, not you.

Baltimore is a rat infested s___hole.  How about the residents clean it up.  The city brings in garbage trucks and bins and gloves.  The people go out and clean up?  Why not?

Take some pride in your neighborhood!  Obviously they don't have any pride in their neighborhood and themselves.

And let their leaders help do the dirty work? Governor Cuomo doesn't mind rolling up his sleeves with his good friend Billy Joel to clean up Oyster Bay once a year. I'm asking for one lousy neighborhood in his own city. Speaking of, have we ever done anything for that nice woman Sharon who organizes all of those clean up days? 

Getting back to Mueller for a few...:) have a good morning!

You know how they said Peter Strok was reassigned to Human Resources? Guess what? The special counsel team, Mueller's team, had their own human resources team member along with other administrative staff, ie purchasing, finance ,security etc. I bet Strok didn't go anywhere. I bet he was right there still on the team. That would be page 13 of the report...22 on the pdf reader.

17 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

No, not you.

So my idea is being put into place.  A Trump supporter is looking for people from all over the country to come to Baltimore on August 5th to clean the place up. 

Which dem candidates will show up?  How large will their entourage be?  Gonna be interesting.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSff3bd7oe5QN2Atk3D7L2cqt-AuQfvoZpdZSGkNbRM4Gg_Bfg/viewform

Binghamtonian, are you going to sign up?  If yes, be sure to post pictures.

10 hours ago, ginger said:

You know how they said Peter Strok was reassigned to Human Resources? Guess what? The special counsel team, Mueller's team, had their own human resources team member along with other administrative staff, ie purchasing, finance ,security etc. I bet Strok didn't go anywhere. I bet he was right there still on the team. That would be page 13 of the report...22 on the pdf reader.

And his lover Lisa was probably his 1st assistant. 

9 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

So my idea is being put into place.  A Trump supporter is looking for people from all over the country to come to Baltimore on August 5th to clean the place up. 

Which dem candidates will show up?  How large will their entourage be?  Gonna be interesting.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSff3bd7oe5QN2Atk3D7L2cqt-AuQfvoZpdZSGkNbRM4Gg_Bfg/viewform

Binghamtonian, are you going to sign up?  If yes, be sure to post pictures.

I'm concerned it grew so big so fast that it will be a mess. Where will they dump the trash etc. ? is what I mean.

52 minutes ago, 19April1775 said:

And his lover Lisa was probably his 1st assistant. 

There is an entire list of support staff. I don't recall where they said she went to work. Too tired to look now, maybe later. I'm going back to bed yaaaaaawwwwwnnnn...so sleepy....uh oh, I might have to watch the cnn debate. 

Post edit-OMG what was I thinking...back to bed!

Edited by ginger
add comment

59 minutes ago, 19April1775 said:

I'm concerned it grew so big so fast that it will be a mess. Where will they dump the trash etc. ? is what I mean.

Excellent point. 

If you go to Baltimore's home page, and go to the bottom, there is a link to the MLK "Day of Service"  Click on it.  https://www.baltimorecity.gov/

Baltimore is STILL in the throws of a huge computer ransomware attack.  It has been going on since May 7th, almost 3 months.  Totally mishandled by the city.  More than $5 million spent on solving this problem.  They have still not recovered from it.  https://mayor.baltimorecity.gov/city-baltimore-faq

No valid recovery plan for the attack.  Computer security probably was awarded to an incompetent company with kickbacks to the politicians.

Getting back to this thread, let me preface this by saying I'm reading the redacted document and as noted in another thread...no wonder the FBI doesn't want the American people to know what their "methodologies" are. SCUM  I didn't have a lot of time to read and what I did read I had to look at a couple of times. Most of you know I'm not computer savvy and the next few pages detail how the russians attacked the election.

To make a long story short to the best of my ability...The fbi is stating there were 2 russian entities, the IRA and the GRU. The IRA did the facebook, twitter,instagram stuff and the GRU did the hacking. It looks like some of the hacking was done via 3rd party access. I think that's how they were able to obtain pass words to the dnc files.

Question: Susan Powers testified to Congress that while her access code was used to unmask Americans, she didn't do it. Who used her access code? Did the Russians break into our own government files, did they get it through Hillary? Or was it Great Britain,as in the directive from Susan Rice to their Navy? OHR...

I'd like an answer to that, as in YESTERDAY. And don't tell me you don't know. 

Anyway, they're stating Guccifer 2.0 and DCleaks were 2 personnae of the russian GRU who was sending Julian Assange all of their documentation that they hacked. Funny thing I read once...Never talk to people if you can't see their brain.

You know how we're always bemoaning the fact that the democrats always escape prosecution? Interesting quote from Assange Nov 2015 pre Trump..(paraphrasing)We believe it would be better for the GOP to win...dems+media +liberals would form a bloc that would reign in their worst qualities.  With Hillary in charge the GOP will be pushing for her worst qualities and the neolibs etc will stand silent..."She's a bright well connected sadistic sociopath."

The logic was this...Hillary Clinton was more apt to start a war knowing she would be held unaccountable than a President Donald Trump. 

As we're seeing now, President Trump is getting blamed for all sorts of things.Over the weekend,I was listening to some Transatlantic pact symposium from Brussels. Because my radio kept getting static, I only heard the spokespersons from Ireland and Switzerland bemoaning the fact that europe has to sacrifice their values in order to have military protection from the United States. Some speaker, I don't know who he represented tried to give them examples of instances where interests must lie ahead of values. No matter. It's clear they don't like our President or his America first policy and resent having to come under his protection. Cute huh?Nevermind Ireland and Switzerland were/are NEUTRAL COUNTRIES. Nevermind my own job was outsourced to Ireland as many were in Greater Binghamton because they undercut(12.5%) the the US corporate tax rate of 35% which...one of the first things President Trump did...dropped us down to I think 22% to make America more competitive. And Switzerland with their hiding of assets...lots of nerve. Even President Obama had to go after them but Hillary put the kibash on that. 

As for the rest of the hacking, those of you who are technophiles would probably have a better/more complete perspective than I do....pages46 to 59 and perhaps a few more than that..spearphishing/trojans blah blah blah.

added comment-the reason we keep forces in Europe is to prevent Russia from being "aggressive". This could have been a thing of the past. Unfortunately, the democrats and their resistance had to make up a big story about President Trump and Russian collusion. He wanted to start off with Putin on a good note. That's what I wanted and it looked like Putin would have been amenable. I'm quite positive I felt he was acting/speaking in good faith.  I don't recall anyone equating Hillary's hilarious restart button with collusion...YOU DON'T GET A SECOND CHANCE TO MAKE A GOOD FIRST IMPRESSION. 

Also, you know how we speculate the democrats accuse people of doing things they themselves did...How about the FBI and Obama administration colluded with the russians. Somehow I bet we could make a case out of that. WHO OBTAINED/ USED SUSAN POWERS CODES? Today people, today!

Here is a list of all the so called Neutral Countries...Ireland, Switzerland, Belgium, Austria, Costa Rica, Finland Ghana, Japan, Liechenstein, Malta ,Mexico, Mongolia, Moldovo, Panama, Rwanda, Serbia, Singapore, Sweden, Turkminestan, Uzbekistan and Vatican City. 

I think Russian collusion with Trump is a giant Democrat nut case diversion from the Hillary/Obama/Biden/China connection. Why was China allowed to rip us off for $500 billion PLUS year after year after year? Because that slave labor nation is the Globalist model for the world and they were trying to transfer all of our wealth to them so they could destroy us. Along comes Trump to shut it down and our "media" tries to scare everyone about the great China trade war. BULLSHIT!!! They are lying. Anyone complaining about Trump taxing the slave labor nation China is for the communists/globalists and AGAINST us Americans. That is a fact.

Trump is taking China on directly to confront the globalist plan to drag America down and bring us under control.  Any coincidence the lunatic Democrats want our guns? No.  What country is in a proxy war with China right now? A proxy war to help the United States defeat China.

INDIA.

Search Kashmir. Search through the propaganda. India was green lighted by Trump to do this. It is an attack on China. All is good. F*ck the Globalist/Democrat lunatic plan for America. We are keeping our Constitution you freaking weirdos.

I agree with you both. I'm not the best with economics so I'm glad to have had this insight. Over the years I'd been more concerned with China's satellites and nuclear warheads pointed in my direction. Then there is the nanotechnology which is impossible for me to keep up with. i can't sleep so I'm going back to reading Mueller while folding laundry. 

But lol...speaking of economics, did you see Ilhan Omars latest tweet, basically repeating the same mistake AOC made? These girls think the government "pays for" tax cuts.

lol, Two guys from Russia thought if they could get the Moscow Trump tower deal put together and have Trump and Putin doing a ribbon cutting, shaking hands etc, THAT would get Trump elected. I can't think of anything tackier. In any event, as we know the plans for Trump Moscow had already been in the works for a few years prior. In that time he also built a golf course in Scotland but I don't hear anyone stating he was "in collusion" with Scotland. (I don't do this too often but...roll eyes) 

The longer I keep reading the more I'm convinced President Trump could not have comprehended how many people were acting for him. People who never even met him. General Flynn was trying to get the deleted 33,000 emails long before Trump was even a candidate. He was a frequent guest on FOX and the topic was and still is unresolved. According to this report Hillary had been hacked by the Russians, China, Iran and a slew of other independent hackers. Goes back to the technical stuff I don't get, attaching malware, blah blah blah...

I'm going to read a little more but I can say this...there is a reason why the president has to be born on American soil. I've said this before, I dIdn't really care about his taxes, I wanted to know where that airplane had been in the last 14 years. There is a reason why his LLC is Trump INTERNATIONAL. :) GOES TO SHOW YOU THAT BEING BORN ON AMERICAN SOIL ACTUALLY DOES MEAN SOMETHING AFTER ALL. The Russians clearly misunderstood what Trump was all about.

added comment-You would not believe how many different people/entities were trying to pressure Trump to visit Russia and meet with Putin pre election. still reading....

SMH... Papadopolis.."I just had lunch with a good friend of mine, Joseph Mifsud"

He just met the guy! Once again, another attempt at getting Trump to meet with Putin in Russia.

I'm stopping on pg 103..it's like reading a novel.

Edited by ginger
added comment stop time

Ginger:  American soil? What is American soil?

McCain was not born on American soil.  Romney was not born on American soil

With the probably 100 Million citizens who qualify to run for president, why can't all of them be actually born on real American soil.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am awed by your devotion to get to the truth.

58 minutes ago, PeteMoss said:

Ginger:  American soil? What is American soil?

McCain was not born on American soil.  Romney was not born on American soil

With the probably 100 Million citizens who qualify to run for president, why can't all of them be actually born on real American soil.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am awed by your devotion to get to the truth.

Uhh, Mitt Romney was born in Detroit. That's been American soil for a while. McCain was born on a US military installation. The US considers all military installations to be an extension of the US, so he was born on American soil.

31 minutes ago, binghamtonian said:

Uhh, Mitt Romney was born in Detroit. That's been American soil for a while. McCain was born on a US military installation. The US considers all military installations to be an extension of the US, so he was born on American soil.

You are right.  It was really Ted Cruz that I should have written about.