Sign in to follow this  
19April1775

National and International News Thread

6 hours ago, binghamtonian said:

Did you see the picture of Trump and Melania with Epstein and his gal pal?

As for prostitution, legalizing it would be a large step in cutting down on the sex trafficking. There are many instances where legalizing prostitution actually lead to a decrease in divorce rates, decrease in sex trafficking. Not to mention, it leads to increased testing for the sex workers, a more stable, safe environment and income and free up police resources that are dedicated to fighting prostitution and legal costs.

Prostitution isn't called the oldest profession for nothing, make it legal, safe and create a new tax stream.

Good luck with that Trump/Epstein connection. The Fusion GPS psychos who are criminally involved in the Russia hoax already tried to tie Trump to that sex trafficking loser friend of Bill and Hillary and guess what? They came up empty. The true narrative is when Trump found out Epstein was a predator for the Democrat/Clinton rape and murder of children machine he kicked him the f**k out of Mara Lago.

Prove me wrong. 

Try hard, you will be wasting your f*cking time. Guaranteed.

I came back to this topic to ask if anyone in our woke community thought the Epstein "suicide" was complete BS and I see ole 27 was already on it. That dude was murdered to protect a whole crap load of elites. And I am very angry at Trump for allowing him to be murdered. It shows that the deep state still has an upper hand on the White House. Prove me wrong. 

The deep state is deeper than you think.

6 minutes ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Autopsy results should be interesting. Then again, I’m sure they were paid off as well. Should make for a great movie someday.

I'm sorry sweetheart. We really didn't need another drama right now. And what does Governor Cuomo have to say to the citizens of NY? I still have seen anything...I just looked again. but then again I'm still waiting for him to comment on rep Ocasio Cortez adding her name to the pro BDS legislation. A sanction? SOMETHING!?

8 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

This is fucking hilarious! Chris “FREDO” Cuomo 

It shows you how pissed they really are that there is not as many sheeple in the country as they hoped. What a flipping moron. He has some serious hatred for anyone not going with his narrative. Love it. They KNOW they have lost control of all us deplorables!!

FREDO will stick with him the rest of his career. He himself sealed that deal lol.

16 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Autopsy results should be interesting. Then again, I’m sure they were paid off as well. Should make for a great movie someday.

Now CBS is reporting that there was shrieking coming from his jail cell. And there was a "correction officer" there that morning not known to anybody?? Sounds like 2 guys choked him out to kill him. They were probably yelling breath Epstein breath so the other inmates would think they were trying to help him while killing him. This is sick, sick, sh+t.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-death-shrieking-heard-jail-cell-morning-he-died-metropolitan-correctional-center/

On 8/12/2019 at 2:04 PM, ginger said:

My mistake on Senator Ramos, she was born here. Her mother is the illegal alien.

I think you and people of your ilk are hellbent on ignoring reality. Look how many people ignored what was going on at Epstein's Fantasy Island. Look how many people ignored Harvey Weinstein and the cult in Albany/Saratoga with Keith Raniere. They were branding women with a cattle iron! Don't you read?  

Nobody ignored Epstein, he had enough powerful friends that he was able to keep it hidden for a long time. Harvey Weinstein wasn't trafficking women, he was simply an ass who used his position to get sexual favors from women that wanted a better role. And the cult was just that, a cult. They have no bearing on legalizing prostitution, and if it were legalized then you'd see a very large cut down of sex trafficking.

On 8/12/2019 at 2:28 PM, ginger said:

I also think you are ignoring the fact that there is no way a sober person, boy or girl is going to willingly perform certain sexual acts without being loaded on drugs. That's why those sex traffickers hook them on heroin..so they don't fight it. BUT YOU ARE GOING TO IGNORE THAT AREN'T YOU? 

And you think it's its ok to financially benefit from it making you the ultimate pimp.

I think you're ignoring reality, there are plenty of people that will do plenty of things sober because they enjoy them. Like you like to say, google it.

On 8/12/2019 at 4:02 PM, 19April1775 said:

Good luck with that Trump/Epstein connection. The Fusion GPS psychos who are criminally involved in the Russia hoax already tried to tie Trump to that sex trafficking loser friend of Bill and Hillary and guess what? They came up empty. The true narrative is when Trump found out Epstein was a predator for the Democrat/Clinton rape and murder of children machine he kicked him the f**k out of Mara Lago.

Prove me wrong. 

Try hard, you will be wasting your f*cking time. Guaranteed.

lol, you're so simple...

Actual quote from Trump on Epstein during an interview...

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

They were known for often going to each others places for dinner parties. There are flight log records, submitted in court, that show Trump was on one of Epstein's planes, and Epstein was on one of Trump's planes and had 14 phone numbers for Trump in his personal directory

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/04/jeffrey-epstein-trump-lawsuit-sex-trafficking-237983

As for the widely circulated story by the conservatives that Trump kicked him out... there's no proof it really happened. The lawyer that made the initial statement said that he has nothing to back up the claim and Trump himself has never made the claim either.

But sure, he didn't know him, he never hung out with him...

GettyImages_700334384.0.jpg

09-epstein-trump.w330.h412.jpg

106024529-1563386932391screenshot2019-07

Trump was connected to Epstein, Clinton was, Prince whoever was. Who cares if they're dems or republicans, if any of them did something wrong, jail them.

15 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

This is fucking hilarious! Chris “FREDO” Cuomo 

lol,thinks he's Sonny. I do think it's unfair to be calling him Fredo. He doesn't fit the characterization.

On 8/11/2019 at 12:53 PM, PeteMoss said:

There is a lot of stuff going on in Broome County.  Follow John Solak on twitter. @BinghamtonDaily

Do I have to be signed up for twitter to read his stuff?

11 hours ago, 2pelo Honey said:

Just reading about this elsewhere...Fredo = "N" word?

WTH???

It doesn't equal the N word. It HAS become a personal insult.

5 hours ago, binghamtonian said:

I think you're ignoring reality, there are plenty of people that will do plenty of things sober because they enjoy them. Like you like to say, google it.

Are they prostitutes? They will do physically deleterious things sober because they enjoy them for hours and hours everyday? You're the one who ignores reality. You think the majority of prostitution is going to be the, what's it called the bunny house? Chicken ranch? It's unconscionable that you choose to glamourize prostitution.

It's going to be exactly what it is now...and worse than what I actually see...girls sitting in McDonalds playing with their phones for the free wifi while their pimps are standing outside the gas station. I see it all of time. Weigh your truck on a Cat Scale... then get a shower with company.  Ya ain't stupid are ya? I'll sic my new friend on you Bingo! :)

https://francoischampagnelimoges.com/2018/06/14/david-from-the-lost-boys-kiefer-sutherland/

6 hours ago, binghamtonian said:

Nobody ignored Epstein, he had enough powerful friends that he was able to keep it hidden for a long time. Harvey Weinstein wasn't trafficking women, he was simply an ass who used his position to get sexual favors from women that wanted a better role. And the cult was just that, a cult. They have no bearing on legalizing prostitution, and if it were legalized then you'd see a very large cut down of sex trafficking.

That you fail to see any of this as prostitution is beyond me. You fail to see prostitution is about money and power. In the end ,the banks refused to TAKE Epsteins money. HE COULDN'T CONDUCT BUSINESS. But, like all democrats you'll take money from anyone. 

11 hours ago, ginger said:

Do I have to be signed up for twitter to read his stuff?

Yes.  But just some advice for you.

Everyone should have 2 dummy email address to sign up for stuff that you never want to hear from the company again.  Something like I have, MrPeterMoss@LSMFT.com.

The second fake email address:  Anytime you sign up for an email account they force you to have a second email account so if you forget your password, they reset it and send it to your second email account. 

You also need a burner cell phone.  This I use to call my primary cell phone when I misplace it.  I also use it when a company wants a cell phone number for verification, etc.  My second cell is a cheap $100 Tracfone that you can pick up at QVC etc.  You get 1000 minutes and it is good for a year.  The second cell comes in handy some times, like when I forget to charge my primary cell phone.

Once you have all that, then you can sign up for Twitter and be kinda stealthy.  I never use my real name when I don't have to.