Mick Dwyer is alive & well (and still funny as heck )

a taxpayer

I know a few people were asking so I thought I would post this.

We ran into Mick Dwyer last night. When I first approached him I asked if he knew an acquaintance and he immediately replied "Do I owe them money, do I owe you any money" and he said it with a straight face. Once I assured him no money was owed he laughed, I laughed, we all laughed.

I never asked why he left but he said he was doing fine, a couple health things but nothing serious. He had a good conversation with my partner about some family members that Mick was friends with.

So he is doing well, looks a LOT younger then he is, still funny as shyt and overall a good guy.

p.s. if you do not remember Mick Dwyer he was the old weather guy from FOX40 News. He started as a camera man and somehow started doing the weather. He had no clue about actual weather forecasting but would do a decent presentation and inject it with a bunch of humor.  Always entertaining but I am sure some people will post negative comments....

19 hours ago, a taxpayer said:

I know a few people were asking so I thought I would post this.

We ran into Mick Dwyer last night. When I first approached him I asked if he knew an acquaintance and he immediately replied "Do I owe them money, do I owe you any money" and he said it with a straight face. Once I assured him no money was owed he laughed, I laughed, we all laughed.

I never asked why he left but he said he was doing fine, a couple health things but nothing serious. He had a good conversation with my partner about some family members that Mick was friends with.

So he is doing well, looks a LOT younger then he is, still funny as shyt and overall a good guy.

p.s. if you do not remember Mick Dwyer he was the old weather guy from FOX40 News. He started as a camera man and somehow started doing the weather. He had no clue about actual weather forecasting but would do a decent presentation and inject it with a bunch of humor.  Always entertaining but I am sure some people will post negative comments....

How do I know you are not full of shit? Because you described him to a "T", and that is EXACTLY what he would respond with!  Spot on

Thanks for the update!