Protesters at Columbus parade

Diane from Endicott

I just got home from the Columbus Day Parade in Binghamton.  About 15 protesters blocked the street, right at Boscovs, the center of the parade.  They were protesting inmate deaths at the Broome County jail.  Many of us in the crowd were booing them.  I was watching from the area of CVS on Court street.  One of the protesters, a short heavyset gal, smelled so bad I could smell her from 50 feet away.  A few of them were taken away in handcuffs. 

Back in my youth, we protested things- the war in Southeast Asia, mostly. I marched for women's rights. We protested many things, but we never disrupted the hard work of uninvolved children. We protested the war at military facilities, not a Columbus Day parade. These people are not activists, they are anarchists and idiots.

I'll bet the world they were being paid. Big clue was the ANTIFA FASCIST masks. These are the kind of loons who control Pelosi and the House of Representatives right now. 

9 hours ago, M_Sable said:

Pelosi and the House of Representatives hired local dumbos to pose as ANTIFA protesters to interrupt the Binghamton NY Columbus Day Parade....you heard it here first!

That is not what 1775 wrote.  You know that and you chose to misrepresent what he wrote. 

5 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

That is not what 1775 wrote.  You know that and you chose to misrepresent what he wrote. 

She knows I have been right for ever and is just mad.

NGO's SABLE, NGO's! Those are non governmental organizations who are activists in the political world and sadly the Democrat party funnels our tax money to them to fight against us. Well maybe not all of us. If you support masked men and women shutting down Columbus Day parades, while being paid, that wouldn't be ALL of us I suppose.

All of the other protesters in various cities are there for the" Indigenous People" but here in Binghamton they have to be different and protest the jail.

One of my favorite memories...Columbus Day Parade, Tournament of Bands a month after 9/11...Vestal marched down Court St playing Holst Mars Bringer of War. It was dead silent.

8 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

She knows I have been right for ever and is just mad.

NGO's SABLE, NGO's! Those are non governmental organizations who are activists in the political world and sadly the Democrat party funnels our tax money to them to fight against us. Well maybe not all of us. If you support masked men and women shutting down Columbus Day parades, while being paid, that wouldn't be ALL of us I suppose.

Nah, I'm not mad at all.  Sometimes it's just fun to poke the bear and watch your head explode on-line ;)

• 1 year later...

Well I see we are having Tournament of Bands and Italian Fest tomorrow. Hopefully they will skip the drama this year. I bet if it were their children marching in the band they wouldn't be behaving as they did.