The 2019 Election MEME Contest

Wayne Rooney

I know some of you are going to hate this but I woke up in a mood...

I'm not a registered republican nevertheless, Bijoy Datta is lousy at delegating the work around here. Obviously Senator Akshar was supposed to be the Sheriff and look at the road Datta sent HIM down. Korchak, definitely DA. Cornwell never should have taken the position if he wasn't going to stay and look at all of the drama this community had to endure because of that choice. Claudia Tenney should have stayed in the NYS legislature where she could do the most good. She is an effective debater and was great at standing up for upstate. And now, after running and serving in the house she  knows a lot about our local business. We should try to get her for Donna Lupardos spot.

As for Paul Battisti...He could be the legacy to Senator Libous' seat. You didn't think he could be the senators lawyer and not have anything good rub off on him.  Make him take a couple of ethics classes to prepare for election and send him on his way. 

In fact, send him to Columbia for the ethics classes where he can actually have a transformative experience. 

Ginger: Sorry but you are wrong on many levels:

Akshar was meant to be Senator.  BJ wanted someone young who would be there a long time and could rise to be Senate leader like Anderson and Lebous did.

I have no idea what you are referring to regarding Cornwell.

Tenney can't take Lupardo's spot because she does not live in the 123rd district.

No amount of ethics classes or any type of intervention can help Paul.  He is rotten to the core.  He didn't fall far from his old man.

Luv ya' Ginger but maybe you shouldn't post when you are tired.

:) Saving me from myself are you?!  My hero! (giggle) I still say he can't delegate and YOU'RE wrong.

What are we going to do with Mayor David? I like him where he is but I know he can't stay. And who are they thinking of for that position?

1 hour ago, ginger said:

Cornwell never should have taken the position if he wasn't going to stay and look at all of the drama this community had to endure because of that choice.

Cornwell served out a full term - and did so with far more integrity than Akshar has managed - which is all anyone is expected to do when they run for office. An elected office is not intended to be a lifelong career choice, and the "drama" of regular elections is the system by design.

As for Paul Battisti...He could be the legacy to Senator Libous' seat. You didn't think he could be the senators lawyer and not have anything good rub off on him.

When I look in the crisper in my fridge, I've never seen a moldy piece of fruit have anything good "rub off on it" and make it better. It'll just rot all the other fruit in the bin, so I throw it in the trash where it belongs, and then I take the entire bag out before it starts to smell.

41 minutes ago, Endwellian said:

Ginger is 100% incoherent and hijacked what was a pretty good thread with her ramblings.

:) I did preface my post. I said you were going to hate it! In any event how was this a good thread before I posted? Rather uncreative memes, nothing you people haven't said a million times.  

11 minutes ago, Bingoloid said:

Cornwell served out a full term - and did so with far more integrity than Akshar has managed - which is all anyone is expected to do when they run for office. An elected office is not intended to be a lifelong career choice, and the "drama" of regular elections is the system by design.

When I look in the crisper in my fridge, I've never seen a moldy piece of fruit have anything good "rub off on it" and make it better. It'll just rot all the other fruit in the bin, so I throw it in the trash where it belongs, and then I take the entire bag out because I don't want it smelling up the kitchen.

I didn't say Mr Cornwell has acted with anything but integrity. I'm voting for people who are planning to stay here. In particular I'm voting for people who own property in Binghamton.

BTW BING...I bought some strawberries at Russels yesterday, a dollar a box. No mold but some soft spots. I cut off the tops and soft spots and placed them on a plastic lined cookie sheet in the freezer. I might go back today to see if they have any left. I also purchased a head of  "cheddar" cauliflower for a dollar, cut off the few brown spots and served with cheddar. I'll be having the rest for lunch today.

Just now, ginger said:

BTW BING...I bought some strawberries at Russels yesterday, a dollar a box. No mold but some soft spots. I cut off the tops and soft spots and placed them on a plastic lined cookie sheet in the freezer. I might go back today to see if they have any left. I also purchased a head of  "cheddar" cauliflower for a dollar, cut off the few brown spots and served with cheddar. I'll be having the rest for lunch today.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

I don't like Battisti either, but this isn't the French Revolution.