BCVoice is in the bag for Anthony Brindisi?

19April1775

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the longtime former GOP congressional aide did the best he could protecting Trump?  Shocking.  See how this partisan game can be played both ways?  You’re quick to trash the whistleblower because he’s a democrat, but you don’t even bother to question the partisanship of Morrison.  Do people who are “not concerned that anything illegal was discussed” typically “promptly ask the NSC legal adviser to review it”?... that is a prime example of consciousness of guilt.  

46 minutes ago, binghamtonian said:

Another Brindisi thread by the resident wacko? Give up, take your meds...

What are you trying to hide? You trying to hide that NY-22 Congressman Anthony Brindisi voted for a pack of lies in our name for political purposes? He screwed up big time. Time for Cornwell or another real Republican to boot Brindisi for being a fraud.

14 minutes ago, Batman said:

So the longtime former GOP congressional aide did the best he could protecting Trump?  Shocking.  See how this partisan game can be played both ways?  You’re quick to trash the whistleblower because he’s a democrat, but you don’t even bother to question the partisanship of Morrison.  Do people who are “not concerned that anything illegal was discussed” typically “promptly ask the NSC legal adviser to review it”?... that is a prime example of consciousness of guilt.  

Your so called whistle blower. Don't set yourself up for failure so easily...

9ff6a405d5240646.png?1572543221

3f43913ee09a81cf.png?1572543240

Just now, 19April1775 said:

Your so called whistle blower. Don't set yourself up for failure so easily...

9ff6a405d5240646.png?1572543221

3f43913ee09a81cf.png?1572543240

Congressman Brindisi. Did you know this before you voted for the Nancy Pelosi-Adam Schiff impeachment scam? If you didn't know you should fire a crap load of staffers. You set yourself up to get booted hard.

Just now, Batman said:

Nice deflection. 

He was on the same call that the whole world has read and finds no problem with. He was on the same call as the Ukraine President who says there was nothing wrong with the call. Are you going to call the Ukraine President an American Republican Operative next? You look like a fool.

The information has been backed up by enough other folks that we don't even need to consider any statement from the whistle blower.

3 minutes ago, 19April1775 said:

He was on the same call that the whole world has read and finds no problem with

Nice try ... the whole world does have a problem with it.  You think that just because you repeat that nonsense that it will make it true?  Oh, I know, you think like your leader, Agent Orange

NANCY PELOSI SAID TODAY THAT THE IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY MIGHT NOW HAVE TO GO OUTSIDE THE UKRAINE FAKE HOAX AND THEY MAY HAVE TO LOOK AT THE MUELLER REPORT AGAIN!!!!!

Ahahahahahahaha!

TRANSLATION: Now that the "whistle blower" has been exposed as a political hack they have to find SOMETHING else and are now back peddling! Going back to the Mueller report Pelosi, Brindisi? 

Ahahahahahahaha!

What clowns they are.

I hope Cornwell makes it.

Just now, justme said:

The information has been backed up by enough other folks that we don't even need to consider any statement from the whistle blower.

Nice try ... the whole world does have a problem with it.  You think that just because you repeat that nonsense that it will make it true?  Oh, I know, you think like your leader, Agent Orange

Good afternoon Brindisi staffer.

25 minutes ago, 19April1775 said:

He was on the same call that the whole world has read and finds no problem with. He was on the same call as the Ukraine President who says there was nothing wrong with the call. Are you going to call the Ukraine President an American Republican Operative next? You look like a fool.

You’re distorting facts.  He never said he had no problem with it.  He said he didn’t think it was illegal.  Is he a constitutional attorney?  He said he had concerns about the call if it were made public.  He also brought it to NSC lawyers.  This is not what people say and do if the call was as “perfect” as dear leader wants us to believe.

Do you honestly believe that Zelensky, the new president of a country that relies on US aid would throw the person who gives him that aid under the bus?  Seriously?  Of course Zelensky wasn’t going to upset the apple cart.  

P.S. the only fool here is you and you’re too stupid to realize it.  As previously said, you’re too far gone.  I almost feel bad for you.  I hope you’re only this stupid on the Internet, but I bet you’re the guy IRL that tries to talk politics and shove conspiracy theories down everyone’s throat.  People probably scatter when they see you coming.

1 hour ago, 19April1775 said:

What are you trying to hide? You trying to hide that NY-22 Congressman Anthony Brindisi voted for a pack of lies in our name for political purposes? He screwed up big time. Time for Cornwell or another real Republican to boot Brindisi for being a fraud.

Hide? Nothing. What's your Dear Leader trying to hide? Why is he telling people not to testify? Why won't they turn over documents? What is he afraid of? The only lies are coming from you and your Dear Leader. You're Trump's cuck and it's embarrassing for you.

15 minutes ago, Batman said:

You’re distorting facts.  He never said he had no problem with it.  He said he didn’t think it was illegal.  Is he a constitutional attorney?  He said he had concerns about the call if it were made public.  He also brought it to NSC lawyers.  This is not what people say and do if the call was as “perfect” as dear leader wants us to believe.

Do you honestly believe that Zelensky, the new president of a country that relies on US aid would throw the person who gives him that aid under the bus?  Seriously?  Of course Zelensky wasn’t going to upset the apple cart.  

P.S. the only fool here is you and you’re too stupid to realize it.  As previously said, you’re too far gone.  I almost feel bad for you.  I hope you’re only this stupid on the Internet, but I bet you’re the guy IRL that tries to talk politics and shove conspiracy theories down everyone’s throat.  People probably scatter when they see you coming.

You have one huge problem. Everything I say is publicly known for everyone to prove for themselves. You on the other hand are grasping for straws. You are grasping for straws as you fall into the well. 

Readers of this thread. This is OK with my enemies and Congressman Anthony Brindisi. 

BIDEN.

32 minutes ago, Batman said:

Also it's quite telling that on Wednesday he announced that he was leaving the NSC.

1 minute ago, 19April1775 said:

You have one huge problem. Everything I say is publicly known for everyone to prove for themselves. You on the other hand are grasping for straws. You are grasping for straws as you fall into the well. 

Readers of this thread. This is OK with my enemies and Congressman Anthony Brindisi. 

BIDEN.

You and grasping for straws go hand in hand.

You also have no concept of what that video even entails. Was Biden withholding money to get dirt on a political opponent in the US? No. They wanted a prosecutor in the Ukraine gone, one that most of the civilized world also wanted gone, as well as many people in the Ukraine.

You're comparing apples to oranges here, but you're too dumb to realize it. Keep grasping for those straws...

6 minutes ago, 19April1775 said:

BIDEN.

Just remember friends. This is what Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff and now our Congressman Anthony Brindisi are trying to pin to President Trump. They are trying to pin what they did onto President Trump. The world knows it. Boot Brindisi. Go Cornwell!

5 hours ago, binghamtonian said:

You and grasping for straws go hand in hand.

You also have no concept of what that video even entails. Was Biden withholding money to get dirt on a political opponent in the US? No. They wanted a prosecutor in the Ukraine gone, one that most of the civilized world also wanted gone, as well as many people in the Ukraine.

You're comparing apples to oranges here, but you're too dumb to realize it. Keep grasping for those straws...

VICE PRESIDENT Biden's son was getting $85,000 a month. That's over a million dollars a year of our tax dollars kicked back. 

I haven't had a day off in 20 months and I haven't had a vacation in almost 4 years. Biden is done. As for Brindisi...he's out. 

5 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

WNBF just said Cornwell made a statement against Brindisi and called him an opponent. Anyone have video?

I have the email:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings!

My opponent, Anthony Brindisi, has been lying to us all along.

While Pelosi’s rabid Left has been pursuing their impeachment vendetta for years, Brindisi had remained non-committal. He even had this to say about impeachment a few weeks back:

“I am going to look at all the evidence” –
Anthony Brindisi, Politico, 10/10/2019

Well, let’s examine the evidence and see what it shows:

• There is no evidence of a crime.
  • There has been no due process, and no access to information other than what Democrats choose to leak.
  • President Trump has been refused his Constitutional right to mount a defense, face his accusers and cross-examine their testimony.

So, we have no evidence, no due process and only one side of the story, and yet, Anthony Brindisi just voted for impeachment.

This just proves what we’ve known all along – The fix is in against President Trump, and Anthony Brindisi just proved it with his vote.

Punish Brindisi and help me evict him from Congress by donating $25.

This is the worst miscarriage of justice against a sitting U.S. President in modern times.

Look at the facts – We have:

• False testimony;
  • Witness tampering;
  • Biased witnesses and prosecution; and
  • No due process.

And yet, Brindisi just voted for impeachment.

As a prosecutor, I can tell you this isn’t how the system is supposed to work. This is a judicial farce and exactly what you see in in corrupt 3rd world Soviet-style courtroom, where the verdict is in before the trial even starts.

This is what Democrats are passing off as “justice” in the Halls of Congress.

If this is the Democrats’ version of justice, we must do everything in our power to strip them of their majority in 2020. The future of our nation depends on it.

Brindisi has been lying to us all along. I need your help to ensure that I can expose him and inform voters of his true intentions.

Will you stand with me and fight back?

For Justice,

Steve Cornwell

Wow, I didn’t think Cornwell would be this big of a Trump cuck.  He’s obviously looking for that coveted Trump tweet and will gargle the orange balls until he gets it, pathetic.  Not to mention that email is extremely dishonest and misleading, but that’s par for the course for republicans these days.  

#1 Impeachment is a political process not judicial.
#1a these are the house rules the republicans enacted in 2014.  Quit crying about a process you created, it’s extremely dishonest. 

#2 There need not be a crime for impeachment, but Steve knows this, he’s just being dishonest again.  

#3 There is a crime, at minimum  a campaign finance crime. 

#4  Brindisi said he’s wait to see the evidence, well the White House released the evidence, the “transcript”. 

#5 Biased witnesses, what does that even mean?  Everyone has bias, period.  What matters is if they are telling the truth.  And who that has testified hasn’t told the truth?  Is Steve going to trash the BU grad Purple Heart Recipient  Lt Col Vindmin?  How about Trump’s buddy Solomon?  Maybe Bill Taylor?  

#6 Trump has not been denied any rights.  We are not at the trial phase of the process, we don’t even have articles of impeachment yet.  This is a bullshit Fox News talking point.  

#7. There has been plenty of access of information, there are republicans on the committees that are holding the hearings. This is a flat out lie by Cornwell. 

#8 False testimony?  From who???  Why isn’t Cornwell giving detail?  Perhaps because he’s lying?  

I voted for Steve.  I’m pretty disappointed to see a person we entrusted to be a arbiter of truth spew so many lies and be so dishonest.  Oh well, he’s gone soon.  Don’t let the door hit you.  

55 minutes ago, WyattEarp62 said:

LA, Bing, Batman...………………………..Democrat Operatives for sure...…………...………..and the only true "cucks"!

I think the door will be hitting Brindisi on his way out!

Buh-Bye!!

Cannot wait for the 2020 elections!

Democrat operative??? 😂😂😂
Is everything a conspiracy with you idiots?