BCVoice is in the bag for Anthony Brindisi?

19April1775

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

I have the email:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings!

My opponent, Anthony Brindisi, has been lying to us all along.

While Pelosi’s rabid Left has been pursuing their impeachment vendetta for years, Brindisi had remained non-committal. He even had this to say about impeachment a few weeks back:

“I am going to look at all the evidence” –
Anthony Brindisi, Politico, 10/10/2019

Well, let’s examine the evidence and see what it shows:

• There is no evidence of a crime.
  • There has been no due process, and no access to information other than what Democrats choose to leak.
  • President Trump has been refused his Constitutional right to mount a defense, face his accusers and cross-examine their testimony.

So, we have no evidence, no due process and only one side of the story, and yet, Anthony Brindisi just voted for impeachment.

This just proves what we’ve known all along – The fix is in against President Trump, and Anthony Brindisi just proved it with his vote.

Punish Brindisi and help me evict him from Congress by donating $25.

This is the worst miscarriage of justice against a sitting U.S. President in modern times.

Look at the facts – We have:

• False testimony;
  • Witness tampering;
  • Biased witnesses and prosecution; and
  • No due process.

And yet, Brindisi just voted for impeachment.

As a prosecutor, I can tell you this isn’t how the system is supposed to work. This is a judicial farce and exactly what you see in in corrupt 3rd world Soviet-style courtroom, where the verdict is in before the trial even starts.

This is what Democrats are passing off as “justice” in the Halls of Congress.

If this is the Democrats’ version of justice, we must do everything in our power to strip them of their majority in 2020. The future of our nation depends on it.

Brindisi has been lying to us all along. I need your help to ensure that I can expose him and inform voters of his true intentions.

Will you stand with me and fight back?

For Justice,

Steve Cornwell

Thank you. I was under the impression that he was only considering a run and didn't know he was officially in yet. I don't do face book and only heard it for the first time listening to WNBF on Friday. Cool. 

On 11/1/2019 at 10:02 PM, ginger said:

VICE PRESIDENT Biden's son was getting $85,000 a month. That's over a million dollars a year of our tax dollars kicked back. 

I haven't had a day off in 20 months and I haven't had a vacation in almost 4 years. Biden is done. As for Brindisi...he's out. 

Ok so? What he was receiving wasn't illegal. How many of the Trump kids are currently profiting from daddy being in office? All of them. Ivanka alone has profited greatly since daddy took office. Amazing how things can get approved when daddy is the President.

Hello? Good morning? Vice President Biden blackmailed the Ukrainians with my tax dollars for his sons financial benefit. AND THEN HE BRAGGED ABOUT IT!

4 hours ago, binghamtonian said:

Ok so? What he was receiving wasn't illegal. How many of the Trump kids are currently profiting from daddy being in office? All of them. Ivanka alone has profited greatly since daddy took office. Amazing how things can get approved when daddy is the President.

No way I'll let you get away with that. The Trumps had an existing business empire that were legally put into Trusts. The profits you cry about because you lefties automatically hate the rich are disclosed by none other than THEMSELVES on required ethics disclosures. They are following the procedures and laws put in place to monitor ethics. Hunter Biden on the other hand was getting money directly from foreign governments because his father was the Vice President. Clear influence peddling. The Bidens couldn't make an honest dime if Joe didn't sell his Office. That coke head went on ABC and admitted it. 

Nice try.

4 hours ago, ginger said:

Hello? Good morning? Vice President Biden blackmailed the Ukrainians with my tax dollars for his sons financial benefit. AND THEN HE BRAGGED ABOUT IT!

Nothing to see there Ginger, move it along!

Hold on Congressman Brindisi. I thought ObamaCare solved all of Americas problems with health care. You mean it didn't? Trump was right? It really is a failure? Another question. If ObamaCare was so awesome why do your Democrat party Presidential hopefuls keep talking about medicare for all or other extreme health care reforms? Hmm. Somebody lied?

e707c32f8b6b3220.png?1572899615 

23 hours ago, ginger said:

Except that's not what happened, but ok.

Hello? Good morning? President Trump blackmailed the Ukrainians with your tax dollars for his own personal benefit. AND THEN HE BRAGGED ABOUT IT!

(I don't see you getting so upset by that)

19 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

No way I'll let you get away with that. The Trumps had an existing business empire that were legally put into Trusts. The profits you cry about because you lefties automatically hate the rich are disclosed by none other than THEMSELVES on required ethics disclosures. They are following the procedures and laws put in place to monitor ethics. Hunter Biden on the other hand was getting money directly from foreign governments because his father was the Vice President. Clear influence peddling. The Bidens couldn't make an honest dime if Joe didn't sell his Office. That coke head went on ABC and admitted it. 

Nice try.

Simply not true. Not all of Ivanka Trumps businesses or her assets were not put into a Trust.

"Ivanka listed nearly $4 million in “hotel-related revenue” from her 7.5% stake in the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C. That figure may overstate her true income from the property if it does not account for her share of the hotel's expenses."

"But while Ivanka’s income-producing assets seem to have waned last year, Jared Kushner’s family real estate empire continued to throw off big cash. Family trusts holding stakes in Kushner real estate projects provided between $12 million and $74 million in rent, royalties and capital gains in 2018. Kushner received an additional $1.5 million from Westminster Management, which oversees more than 20,000 apartments owned by the Kushners. He did not report any income from his $25 million to $50 million stake in Cadre, a real estate startup he cofounded that has recently drawn scrutiny for allegedly taking $90 million in opaque foreign funding."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2019/06/14/jared-kushner-and-ivanka-trump-made-at-least-28-million-last-year/#68781e3641e0

"In May 2018, Ivanka Trump’s business received approval for several new Chinese trademarks a week before President Trump announced that he wanted to lift the ban on the Chinese company ZTE, for violating US sanctions,"

"In 2017, the business received three new Chinese trademarks on the same day she dined with Chinese President Xi Jinping,"

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/06/ivanka-trump-gets-initial-approval-from-china-for-16-trademarks.html

Then there's Eric and Don the Con, Jr. and their dealings, but sure, keep denying it. You're such a cuck for Trump that you believe anything the liar says, you eat it up and ask for seconds.

Hunter Biden was not working for the US government when he was being paid, unlike Ivanka and Jared. 

20 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

Hold on Congressman Brindisi. I thought ObamaCare solved all of Americas problems with health care. You mean it didn't? Trump was right? It really is a failure? Another question. If ObamaCare was so awesome why do your Democrat party Presidential hopefuls keep talking about medicare for all or other extreme health care reforms? Hmm. Somebody lied?

e707c32f8b6b3220.png?1572899615 

Actually, Obama and the other Democrats tried to float single payer, but unfortunately a couple democrats put a squash on that. Lieberman being a prime example. Obamacare arose out of a political necessity of not having the votes to get anything larger in place to expand coverage. There was even a thought that since it was originally a heritage backed (Republican) plan that a lot of Republicans would be able to get behind it and support it. 

Additionally, veteran care is a different animal, as there is a different plan in place for them that covers different things due to their service to the country, and they have different needs. Mary down the street doesn't have ptsd from having a car bomb go off down the street, nor does she have to worry when 4th of July comes around that she has to hear explosions that remind her of a dark time. 

I'm really confused why you're bagging on someone trying to help our service men and women, I'm definitely not a war hawk by any means, but feel we owe our veterans more. 

5 hours ago, binghamtonian said:

Simply not true. Not all of Ivanka Trumps businesses or her assets were not put into a Trust.

"Ivanka listed nearly $4 million in “hotel-related revenue” from her 7.5% stake in the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C. That figure may overstate her true income from the property if it does not account for her share of the hotel's expenses."

"But while Ivanka’s income-producing assets seem to have waned last year, Jared Kushner’s family real estate empire continued to throw off big cash. Family trusts holding stakes in Kushner real estate projects provided between $12 million and $74 million in rent, royalties and capital gains in 2018. Kushner received an additional $1.5 million from Westminster Management, which oversees more than 20,000 apartments owned by the Kushners. He did not report any income from his $25 million to $50 million stake in Cadre, a real estate startup he cofounded that has recently drawn scrutiny for allegedly taking $90 million in opaque foreign funding."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2019/06/14/jared-kushner-and-ivanka-trump-made-at-least-28-million-last-year/#68781e3641e0

"In May 2018, Ivanka Trump’s business received approval for several new Chinese trademarks a week before President Trump announced that he wanted to lift the ban on the Chinese company ZTE, for violating US sanctions,"

"In 2017, the business received three new Chinese trademarks on the same day she dined with Chinese President Xi Jinping,"

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/06/ivanka-trump-gets-initial-approval-from-china-for-16-trademarks.html

Then there's Eric and Don the Con, Jr. and their dealings, but sure, keep denying it. You're such a cuck for Trump that you believe anything the liar says, you eat it up and ask for seconds.

Hunter Biden was not working for the US government when he was being paid, unlike Ivanka and Jared. 

Sorry. She isn't running her business. You people lie so much you can't even keep track anymore. What you are actually saying is you hate rich people. You are also expecting me to believe that a family with a multi billion dollar business empire would go to Washington to get richer and have their lives destroyed. What a stupid argument bro. Trump has lost billions since he took office. Stop hating people who have money because they have a talent you or I never had. It is what it is.

By the way, the opposite is true for your people. How many Democrats came to Congress broke and became multi millionaires while in office? That is what you are probably trying to distract from if you were honest. At the very least you are reading people who are trying to hide that and project it on the Trump's.  

Congressman Brindisi. Are you now starting to see the corruption you included yourself in with that reckless impeachment vote? You stepped into it big time. You voted for a coup of a sitting President of the United States. Wait until that IG report on FISA crimes breaks. Go Cornwell go! It is yours to lose.

b8f25b83adb4efda.png?1573132251

On 11/5/2019 at 8:35 AM, binghamtonian said:

Except that's not what happened, but ok.

Hello? Good morning? President Trump blackmailed the Ukrainians with your tax dollars for his own personal benefit. AND THEN HE BRAGGED ABOUT IT!

(I don't see you getting so upset by that)

I bet you are one of the people who nailed Senator Libous to the wall for getting his son a job at a Westchester Law Firm.  IMO same with Joe and Hunter Biden. If you think not, well, that's why President Trump really needs President Zelenski to conduct that investigation. Who was covering the salary of Hunter Biden? I think you'd be pretty naive to think the money WASN'T US tax dollars.

10 minutes ago, ginger said:

I bet you are one of the people who nailed Senator Libous to the wall for getting his son a job at a Westchester Law Firm.  IMO same with Joe and Hunter Biden. If you think not, well, that's why President Trump really needs President Zelenski to conduct that investigation. Who was covering the salary of Hunter Biden? I think you'd be pretty naive to think the money WASN'T US tax dollars.

You're comparing apples to oranges here. Hunter Biden was getting paid by Burisma, which is a fully owned Ukrainian company.

Here's a good summary of what he was doing in the Ukraine.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-hunter-biden-ukraine/what-hunter-biden-did-on-the-board-of-ukrainian-energy-company-burisma-idUSKBN1WX1P7

42 minutes ago, binghamtonian said:

So you didn't read it? Got it, that says all I need to know.

The Trump family was an international business firm for decades BEFORE Trump became President. Hunter Biden became an international businessman AFTER his father became Vice President.

THAT is all you need to know.

You are riding a dead horse and can't admit it.

Congressman Brindisi. It looks like you fell into a really big trap set by Trump. Got a lawyer? A quote from his latest departure press conference, the 8th of November 2019.

"I think in light of all the things going on. And you know what I mean by that. The fake news, the Comeys of the world, all of the bad things that went on. It's called the swamp. And you know what happened and you know what I did. A big favor. I caught the swamp. I caughtem' all. Lets see what happens. Nobody else could have done that but me. I caught all of this corruption that was going on and nobody else could have done it. On top of that we have the best economy, greatest economy we've ever had."

His whole purpose to run and win was to lure them all into the net. He wouldn't say something like this if he didn't already have them on the boat.

"Nobody else could have DONE that but me. I caught all of this corruption that was going on and nobody else could have DONE it."

He is saying it is already over. Is Vegas taking bets yet on how many Obama administrators have been indicted?

On 11/7/2019 at 9:21 AM, ginger said:

:) Maybe President Trump can make up with Preet Bharara and put him on the job? lol

Yesterday, President Trump said..."STAY TUNED!" 

:) I know, I know, simple pleasures....Have a cozy weekend everyone!