BCVoice is in the bag for Anthony Brindisi?

19April1775

I'm reading the "transcript" on PDF right now. I understand the language is not verbatim but , ARE YOU PEOPLE OUT OF YOUR MINDS? THERE IS NO QUID PRO QUO HERE!! NOT EVEN CLOSE! President Zelensky actually says he wants to "drain the swamp" too. He used the words "Drain the Swamp".

The ambassador who President Trump fired...Yovanovich? President Zelensky stated she favored the previous president.

I'm still reading...and I'm probably going to read it twice or more. Have a good morning.

i'm just going to add comments as I go along...

President Zelensky requests President Trump to provide him with any information on the (Burisma)situation to facilitate his OWN investigation.

Done reading...As President Trump stated, it was a perfect call. It was a beautiful call and one can only hope for the best for Ukraine.

Now to go back and see if I missed anything.

:) President Zelensky states the last time he visited the United States he actually stayed in TRUMP TOWER! 

THERE ARE a bunch of spelling and grammar errors. 

President Zelensky states the United states is a bigger partner than the European Union and they are not honoring sanctions against Russia. He stated he spoke and met with Angela Merkel. If I remember correctly, the last I knew, Germany is purchasing energy from Russia instead of the United States.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Using a different page for this question...what does President Zelensky mean by "administer justice in our country with regard to the Ambassador TO the United States FROM Ukraine as far as I recall her name was Ivanovich." 

It looks like translation or perhaps transcription problem but I'm more interested in the justice part...whatever she did... doesn't diplomatic immunity apply in ALL scenarios?

Sorry, I need another box for this ,as this line is President Trump's exculpatory line for withholding funding:

"I will say we do a lot for Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot of time. Much more than the Europeans are doing and they should be helping you out more."

From day 1 President Trump has been complaining about other countries, specifically our NATO allies not paying their fair share. Initially when asked about the withholding of funds President Trump said "Why do WE ALWAYS have to be the ones to pay."

9 hours ago, ginger said:

Using a different page for this question...what does President Zelensky mean by "administer justice in our country with regard to the Ambassador TO the United States FROM Ukraine as far as I recall her name was Ivanovich." 

It looks like translation or perhaps transcription problem but I'm more interested in the justice part...whatever she did... doesn't diplomatic immunity apply in ALL scenarios?

Have you noticed yet that this phone call we are talking about was Trump bait for the Democrat traitors to go full crazy in Congress so he could mop the floor with them when he releases the second transcript, which was really the first call?

Notice how our congressman, Democrat Brindisi, is trying to mirror President Trump accomplishments? Brindisi is hitting the Veterans topic heavy on the coat tails of Trump to try and save his ass. Not going to work Anthony. You entered the swamp in a very bad way when you voted for impeachment without knowing what the hell you were doing. Democrat party hack is the definition of NY-22 Democrat Congressman Anthony Brindisi.  Go Cornwell! 

14 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

Have you noticed yet that this phone call we are talking about was Trump bait for the Democrat traitors to go full crazy in Congress so he could mop the floor with them when he releases the second transcript, which was really the first call?

Notice how our congressman, Democrat Brindisi, is trying to mirror President Trump accomplishments? Brindisi is hitting the Veterans topic heavy on the coat tails of Trump to try and save his ass. Not going to work Anthony. You entered the swamp in a very bad way when you voted for impeachment without knowing what the hell you were doing. Democrat party hack is the definition of NY-22 Democrat Congressman Anthony Brindisi.  Go Cornwell! 

Good morning. I think if the first phone call is going to be declassified they may want to do that post haste as the public hearings are supposed to start this week. I wish there were a mechanism for bringing a lawsuit for theft of services against congressional members who persist in bringing frivolous actions against President Trump etal.

Furthermore, I'm still waiting. What did Ambassador Yovanovich do to precipitate that aforementioned comment by President Zelensky about administering justice?

In any event, considering the spelling, grammar and translation/transcription problems with this document it is my  presupposition that the interpretations from those who will testify this week will also be nonconstructive regardless of the witnesses credentials.

8 hours ago, ginger said:

Good morning. I think if the first phone call is going to be declassified they may want to do that post haste as the public hearings are supposed to start this week. I wish there were a mechanism for bringing a lawsuit for theft of services against congressional members who persist in bringing frivolous actions against President Trump etal.

Furthermore, I'm still waiting. What did Ambassador Yovanovich do to precipitate that aforementioned comment by President Zelensky about administering justice?

In any event, considering the spelling, grammar and translation/transcription problems with this document it is my  presupposition that the interpretations from those who will testify this week will also be nonconstructive regardless of the witnesses credentials.

Trump made Pelosi and Schiff look like morons when he released the first transcript. It blew up their scam immediately. It is why they are refusing to let the CIA Obama spy they call a whistle blower testify. It would implicate both of them in crimes.

Ask yourselves this. Trump is obviously pulling a strategic move by releasing the second transcript tomorrow, which was the first call to Ukraine, even though none of the Democrats promoting this latest hoax have ever demanded it. 

Why have they never demanded it? Does it have some very bad information for Democrats? Where was the CIA Obama spy on that first call? Why didn't the CIA Obama spy have any concerns over that call? Was the second call, the one they are trying to impeach him on, actually a set up by Trump to draw out more corrupt politicians?

I can't wait to see. And I'm embarrassed that our Congressman Anthony Brindisi (NY-22) is that stupid or that much of a political hack that he would go along with Nancy Pelosi and her hoax.

1 hour ago, 19April1775 said:

Trump made Pelosi and Schiff look like morons when he released the first transcript. It blew up their scam immediately. It is why they are refusing to let the CIA Obama spy they call a whistle blower testify. It would implicate both of them in crimes.

Ask yourselves this. Trump is obviously pulling a strategic move by releasing the second transcript tomorrow, which was the first call to Ukraine, even though none of the Democrats promoting this latest hoax have ever demanded it. 

Why have they never demanded it? Does it have some very bad information for Democrats? Where was the CIA Obama spy on that first call? Why didn't the CIA Obama spy have any concerns over that call? Was the second call, the one they are trying to impeach him on, actually a set up by Trump to draw out more corrupt politicians?

I can't wait to see. And I'm embarrassed that our Congressman Anthony Brindisi (NY-22) is that stupid or that much of a political hack that he would go along with Nancy Pelosi and her hoax.

^Agree with some of this. I heard Mr Brindisi on WNBF tell us why he supports the impeachment. He stated he was waiting to see the evidence. Anyone who reads the transcript can see that phone call was nothing but a love fest between presidents.

As for Eric Ciaramella being the whistleblower...I emailed my daughter over the weekend because I thought his photo looked exactly like somebody I met at her wedding. She didn't get back to me. Nevertheless, from the start I had a feeling there was never a whistleblower in the first place.Something is wrong with their entire story. I think they are making things up as they go along and now finally, DOES EVERYBODY HAVE THEIR STORIES ALIGNED? Oh good. Have fun with this weeks cause celebre made for tv drama impeachment. Perhaps next week we can indict President Trump for drinking non fair trade coffee.

Have a good night everyone. :)

Brindoofus is Pelosi’s puppet.  Who do you think controls the purse strings?  He will vote just as she tells him to.  If he doesn’t, it’s because they have enough votes without him, and she has given him permission to deviate.  It’s all about the optics.  I’d be curious to compare their voting records to see just how many times he “stood up” to Pelosi as he claimed he’d do while he was campaigning.  Bet you could count them on one hand, maybe even one finger.  

Congressman Brindisi. How is that evidence seeking vote you lied to us about working for you now? Brindisi is a Pelosi puppet. Brindisi lied to us in NY-22 about taking on party leadership. Cornwell, if you can't beat this clown you deserve nothing above D.A.

On 11/10/2019 at 8:07 AM, ginger said:

I didn't see the entire 5 hours. Was this ever addressed? Did anyone ask her why President Zelensky stated he wanted to administer justice with regard to her?

On 11/16/2019 at 3:05 AM, ginger said:

I didn't see the entire 5 hours. Was this ever addressed? Did anyone ask her why President Zelensky stated he wanted to administer justice with regard to her?

I don't know specifically but I can remind you of what Trump said recently in one of his 'Delivers Remarks Upon Departure' episodes.

"I think in light of all the things going on. And you know what I mean by that. The fake news, the Comeys of the world, all of the bad things that went on. It's called the swamp. And you know what happened and you know what I did? A big favor. I caught the swamp. I caughtem' all. Lets see what happens. Nobody else could have done that but me. I caught all of this corruption that was going on and nobody else could have done it. On top of that we have the best economy, greatest economy we've ever had."

How is that stupid vote for impeachment working out for you now Brindisi? Hey, did you know that voters in NY-22 circumvent your CIA media and actually read international news? Did you see this bombshell yet Anthony?

Do you have a comment on this Mr. Bi-Partisan, Pelosi fighting, fraudster?? We won't hold our breath waiting.

https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/press-conference/625831.html

34640be3a237bc0e.jpg?1574290037

You wanted to lie to all of us about not being a partisan political hack. Here comes the pain liar. It looks more and more like your stupid vote was only meant to bring unwarranted heat on Trump to cover up your own party corruption in Ukraine under Obama and Biden. 

e54a1e929367898f.jpg?1574291144

THE GUY ON THE RIGHT IS THE TYPE OF DEEP STATE WITNESS FOR IMPEACHMENT WHO IS TRYING TO OVERTURN A PERFECT AMERICAN ELECTION JUST BECAUSE HE THINKS HILLARY SHOULD HAVE WON.  F8ck these people, f8ck these evil bastards trying to turn America over to the globalists. FIGHT! 

Hey, Brindisi staffer tasked with keeping up with BCVOICE vibes...

Are you starting to get a sense of how big a trap you and your boss have stepped into? Do you know how much sh*t Trump is going to rain down on your party once this moves to the Senate? It is going to be yuge. You might have a chance of saving your ass if you call the White House yesterday.

2771075b5923846f.png?1574376495 

Good morning 75...Klobuchar is on FOX right now stating she doesn't think the impeachment is going to hurt the election. Wrong.

I saw a small pick up truck on the road last night that said "READY TO SNAP" across the back of it. They just don't get why Trump was elected in the first place.

Bob Joseph was on the radio this morning bemoaning the fact people wake up in a bad mood. I guess HE doesn't realize some people do physically demanding work and work all kinds of odd hours. Speaking for myself, everytime I wake up, I wake up in pain. I KNOW I'm not the only one.

19 hours ago, ginger said:

Good morning 75...Klobuchar is on FOX right now stating she doesn't think the impeachment is going to hurt the election. Wrong.

I saw a small pick up truck on the road last night that said "READY TO SNAP" across the back of it. They just don't get why Trump was elected in the first place.

Bob Joseph was on the radio this morning bemoaning the fact people wake up in a bad mood. I guess HE doesn't realize some people do physically demanding work and work all kinds of odd hours. Speaking for myself, everytime I wake up, I wake up in pain. I KNOW I'm not the only one.

Pain should be seen as a motivator the older you get.

Bob Joseph is demonstrably out of touch with his audience. I listen to him about as much as I visit DRUDGE anymore. Almost never.

All the polling shows Trump is about to show "they" why he was elected in the first place. Americans are SICK of Democrat and establishment Republican corruption. Remember that word 'corruption'. Obama is f88ked when this ends.

Klobuchar. Is she above 1% yet?

75 seriously..pain is not a motivator. I work more than a full time job. I haven't taken a day off in 21 months and I haven't had a vacation in going on 4 yrs. I have a 7 room home and yard work and a vehicle that needs my attention. It's called survival of the fittest for a reason? Advil tylenol and aspirin all lower my body temperature. I'm freezing.  Surprise~ those otc drugs lower your body temp even if you DON'T have a fever. Then they wonder why the elderly have chronic fungal infections which lead to skin break down and bed sores, mycotic nails, yeast infection, uti, thrush and fungal lung infections. If anyone isn't up on things, the latest drug resistant problem (ie like MRSA, VRE) are superfungal infections.  I just met a young woman who can't seem to get rid of warts on her hands despite having them froze off for the 2nd time. Expect an increase of HPV in older populations that are not qualified to get the vaccine. And why is all of this happening...refusal to treat pain with appropriate medication. I digress, I know I'm off topic...thanks for letting me vent...yes I just woke up.

My news feed said Klobuchar saw an uptick  in IOWA polls. She looks completely obnoxious to me.

1 hour ago, 19April1775 said:

Pain should be seen as a motivator the older you get.

Bob Joseph is demonstrably out of touch with his audience. I listen to him about as much as I visit DRUDGE anymore. Almost never.

All the polling shows Trump is about to show "they" why he was elected in the first place. Americans are SICK of Democrat and establishment Republican corruption. Remember that word 'corruption'. Obama is f88ked when this ends.

Klobuchar. Is she above 1% yet?

Bob Joseph said he couldn't understand why they were giving him an attitude.

Bob, let me explain, you are WHITE!

51 minutes ago, ginger said:

75 seriously..pain is not a motivator. I work more than a full time job. I haven't taken a day off in 21 months and I haven't had a vacation in going on 4 yrs. I have a 7 room home and yard work and a vehicle that needs my attention. It's called survival of the fittest for a reason?

Survival of the fittest applies to humans too. Somebody is watching you in your profession, waiting for you to give up. They want your spot. I guarantee that. I know human nature. So you want to keep that job, your routine, the one that is kicking your ass? Maybe you don't. If you do, you have to hide that pain or else. You ever seen what happens to weak animals in nature? Same rules with people, don't ever let anyone fool you.

What? :) I love my job, that's why I haven't taken a day off in 21 months. Not only do I love my job. MY BOSSES ARE THE BEST EVER! It's a funny thing when you've worked your entire life with and for women then all of a sudden almost everyone you work with and for are men. HUGE DIFFERENCE! They are definitely not of the" misery loves company" ilk. 

Just now, ginger said:

What? :) I love my job, that's why I haven't taken a day off in 21 months. Not only do I love my job. MY BOSSES ARE THE BEST EVER! It's a funny thing when you've worked your entire life with and for women then all of a sudden almost everyone you work with and for are men. HUGE DIFFERENCE! They are definitely not of the" misery loves company" ilk. 

You got this B)

2 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

Bob Joseph said he couldn't understand why they were giving him an attitude.

Bob, let me explain, you are WHITE!

Ohhh. So I missed the context. He was actually trying to interview some of those loons? That must have been funny to hear. Bob is so naive about what he is doing when he pushes leftist culture. He has no idea how violent and disruptive they are.