BCVoice is in the bag for Anthony Brindisi?

19April1775

Saw one of those stupid anti-Brindisi commercials this weekend telling you to give him a call and tell him no on impeachment so I called them up and told them I support his efforts and believe that he should vote yes on impeachment. The girl that answered was very polite and thanked me for my feedback. She said he's been receiving a lot of support, it surprised them how much.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did everyone see 75's post that the government of Ukraine is petitioning a partnership between Presidents Trump and Zelenski to investigate the former president of Ukraine for corruption? People are tired of seeing their hard earned money just disappear.

3 hours ago, binghamtonian said:

Saw one of those stupid anti-Brindisi commercials this weekend telling you to give him a call and tell him no on impeachment so I called them up and told them I support his efforts and believe that he should vote yes on impeachment. The girl that answered was very polite and thanked me for my feedback. She said he's been receiving a lot of support, it surprised them how much.

The more your party talks about it the higher his poll numbers get. Keep talking. It will actually help him if they do it because the Senate trial will expose all of it as a fraud. No crimes committed with an impeachment vote will expose those that vote for it as political hacks. Nancy has boxed herself in because she caved to the radicals. It is getting fun to watch. Trump will win 45 states if they file bogus impeachment charges. Go for it. 

1 hour ago, ginger said:

Did everyone see 75's post that the government of Ukraine is petitioning a partnership between Presidents Trump and Zelenski to investigate the former president of Ukraine for corruption? People are tired of seeing their hard earned money just disappear.

Another good illustration of what Democrats like Brindisi and the McCain type of Republicans are trying to keep us from finding out. Go for it Anthony. Vote impeachment. The floodgates will open. Your party will be toast for decades :).

401a8039fce8fc6a.png?1574706491

On 11/25/2019 at 12:34 PM, 19April1775 said:

The more your party talks about it the higher his poll numbers get. Keep talking. It will actually help him if they do it because the Senate trial will expose all of it as a fraud. No crimes committed with an impeachment vote will expose those that vote for it as political hacks. Nancy has boxed herself in because she caved to the radicals. It is getting fun to watch. Trump will win 45 states if they file bogus impeachment charges. Go for it. 

The higher his poll numbers get? LOL. Sure, ok.

The Senate trial will actually make him look worse, Republicans in the Senate don't want the House to vote on impeachment because it's going to force them to vote, many of whom don't want to go on the record to support him. 

I think it's interesting you think republicans would vote based on their support/opinion rather than the rule of law. The hearings were a waste of time designed to placate the far left who just refuse to accept Donald Trump is their president. They had their fun and I hope they're bored now.

They couldn't make quid pro quo or bribery stick so now they're going with the generic "abuse of power". :) lol The dems would probably have a better chance impeaching with the very vague "annoy" legislation however I don't think any of them are smart enough.

36 minutes ago, ginger said:

They couldn't make quid pro quo or bribery stick so now they're going with the generic "abuse of power". :) lol The dems would probably have a better chance impeaching with the very vague "annoy" legislation however I don't think any of them are smart enough.

Nothing happened and Brindisi knows it. I hope we get a good candidate to boot him.

4 hours ago, ginger said:

You can't charge someone with a quid pro quo, it's a term. The impeachment investigation is literally just that right now, no formal charges have been brought yet.

:)  You can't just charge somebody with quid pro quo...but they tried it anyway. The democrats persistent display of governmental intercourse is wearing thin with me.  Bunch of masochists. Same with the bizarre "suck my dick" chick protester. At least she was honest about it but in the end she just wanted somebody to hit her. How long do you think the normal people in America are going to watch this?

On 11/27/2019 at 6:26 PM, ginger said:

:)  You can't just charge somebody with quid pro quo...but they tried it anyway. The democrats persistent display of governmental intercourse is wearing thin with me.  Bunch of masochists. Same with the bizarre "suck my dick" chick protester. At least she was honest about it but in the end she just wanted somebody to hit her. How long do you think the normal people in America are going to watch this?

Normal people stopped watching when the Russia hoax was exposed as a fraud. That is why Trump 2020 will win at least 40 states, up from 30 when he slaughtered the corrupt Clinton hag and the Bush scum and the Obama scum. Bye, bye Pelosi too.

I wouldn't have gotten all (freudian) but this article set me off. The democrats continue to insult Americans. They're delusional and they think this is exciting. It's not.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/27/democrats-impeachment-public-support-polling-074095

On 11/27/2019 at 6:26 PM, ginger said:

No, they never tried charging him with quid pro quo, you really need to read up on the charges he's facing.

On 11/28/2019 at 6:57 PM, 19April1775 said:

Normal people stopped watching when the Russia hoax was exposed as a fraud. That is why Trump 2020 will win at least 40 states, up from 30 when he slaughtered the corrupt Clinton hag and the Bush scum and the Obama scum. Bye, bye Pelosi too.

You're the Joe Biden of BCVoice, a deranged old man.

Stay tuned Anthony. You lied to us about standing up to party leadership during your election campaign.  You proved it when you voted to continue the giant cover up of Democrat party corruption via the Trump impeachment witch hunt.  Your over lord Nancy Pelosi is proud.  NY-22 voters are not.  Before you voted, did you know there was a real criminal investigation being conducted?  For John Durham to come out with this statement after the Horowitz report is HUGE.

61fb0b95087d1459.png?1575922379

IS THIS WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO COVER UP WITH THAT VOTE ANTHONY?

9d62018da57ee0b8.png?1575923105

7 minutes ago, 19April1775 said:

Stay tuned Anthony. You lied to us about standing up to party leadership during your election campaign.  You proved it when you voted to continue the giant cover up of Democrat party corruption via the Trump impeachment witch hunt.  Your over lord Nancy Pelosi is proud.  NY-22 voters are not.  Before you voted, did you know there was a real criminal investigation being conducted?  For John Durham to come out with this statement after the Horowitz report is HUGE.

61fb0b95087d1459.png?1575922379

IS THIS WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO COVER UP WITH THAT VOTE ANTHONY?

There's nothing HUGE about Durham's standing, he's well known for being staunchly conservative and sides with Barr on a number of issues. He was handpicked by Barr to oversee the investigation. That's like the fox hiring another fox to investigate the hen house. Barr is Trump's little puppy and Durham is Barr's little puppy. Both trying to please their master.

The IG is independent and not an appointed stooge. They're just upset that it's not falling in their favor.

Hey Anthony, why are you siding with Pelosi who won't even bring the new United States-Mexico-Canada trade deal for a vote? Mexico and Canada and AMERICAN FARMERS WANT TO KNOW. And did you bother to check with the current Ukraine President before you cast your stupid vote? Fire your inept staff if you aren't being updated in real time.  Either you or them are complete political hacks.  Probably all of you are.  You decide.  WE WANT NEW TRADE DEALS VOTED ON!

DO NOTHING DEMOCRATS.

f5495eedc1d249e5.png?1575926003

On 12/9/2019 at 4:22 PM, 19April1775 said:

Hey Anthony, why are you siding with Pelosi who won't even bring the new United States-Mexico-Canada trade deal for a vote? Mexico and Canada and AMERICAN FARMERS WANT TO KNOW. And did you bother to check with the current Ukraine President before you cast your stupid vote? Fire your inept staff if you aren't being updated in real time.  Either you or them are complete political hacks.  Probably all of you are.  You decide.  WE WANT NEW TRADE DEALS VOTED ON!

DO NOTHING DEMOCRATS.

f5495eedc1d249e5.png?1575926003

Hey Anthony.  It is good to see that you ran like a little boy to mommy Pelosi and asked for some action. It won't help you win reelection.  

Hey Anthony, not one single Republican on the Judiciary Committee voted to advance the articles of impeachment. That makes this an obvious partisan political witch hunt. The whole world knows it. Are you going to stand up to Nancy Pelosi or not? Are you going to vote to impeach a President when no crime was even charged? I hope you do. It will make my vote against you that much sweeter.

Well this is where we will see the real Quid Pro Quo, Brindisi repaying Nancy Polosi  for giving him money and support to his campaign. Congressman Brindisi  I hope you realize that if you vote to go along with this democratic charade you will be a one term congressman , like a reporter said " If you are a democratic congressman in a state President Trump won in 2016, Rent , don't look to buy. This whole process was a disgrace to the Constitution of the united states.

Hey Anthony, polls are showing you are going against the people you supposedly represent.  What are you going to do?  Not much time left to figure out how to get out of the Benedict Arnold move you pulled on the people who hired you.  I can't wait to vote against you either way, you are a liar.

6f52f193906a94d8.png?1576535396 

As a still able to reason Democrat......this is to ALL of you blinded faithful of any party who have indeed stopped reasoning:

The current phrase that has become the reality is that if you choose to ignore the pathetic partisan Democrat and biased media's non stop three year attempt to overturn an election; the outing of fake news disguised as journalism; the outing of the existence of the Deep State and their arrogant operatives; the IG report on the tragic corruption of the FBI; the Mueller Report; the quite blatant corruption of dirty Joe Biden/ Hunter Biden and family; the fantastic job market including the return of manufacturing to our shores; record Stock Market gains; more equitable trade & military agreements; the more effective dealings with terrorist states & groups; the renewed focus on law enforcement and veterans....THEN YOU QUITE SIMPLY HATE TRUMP TOO MUCH. 

8 hours ago, Hank Mitchell said:

Good morning. Thank you for linking the article.

Brindisi said "IT'S CLEAR that Trump endangered national security."

IT'S CLEAR? 

Quid pro quo to bribery to abuse of power? Not to mention that anyone was or is now considering Joe Biden a viable candidate for the democratic nomination...his own wife said one must "swallow a little bit" to vote for her husband.

What's clear to me is Mr Brindisi is not smart enough to represent the 22nd. 

You know who's smart? CLAUDIA is smart. She's not the most affable but she can run rings around the democrats on the debate field. I'm guessing some of you do not recall or weren't paying attention when she sat on the NYS legislature. I was. Send her back to congress.