BCVoice is in the bag for Anthony Brindisi?

19April1775

13 minutes ago, ginger said:

Good morning. Thank you for linking the article.

Brindisi said "IT'S CLEAR that Trump endangered national security."

IT'S CLEAR? 

Quid pro quo to bribery to abuse of power? Not to mention that anyone was or is now considering Joe Biden a viable candidate for the democratic nomination...his own wife said one must "swallow a little bit" to vote for her husband.

What's clear to me is Mr Brindisi is not smart enough to represent the 22nd. 

You know who's smart? CLAUDIA is smart. She's not the most affable but she can run rings around the democrats on the debate field. I'm guessing some of you do not recall or weren't paying attention when she sat on the NYS legislature. I was. Send her back to congress.

I tried to send her back to Congress but she lost a winnable election.

She showed up late or not at all for some campaign stops.

She allowed herself to be intimidated by a stalker.

She criticized Trump.

She only met with supporters in a closed environment.

Tenney has lost 2 times now.  I am not willing to give her another chance to lose and become another George Phillips.  Maybe she peaked with her capabilities in the NYS legislature.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) Pete, so she got a "time out" for her poor form. Bottom line is I'm not voting for somebody that is intellectually vacant or worse, intellectually dishonest. 

Rudy Giuliani just yesterday "he needed her out of the way"...

Giuliani saying he wanted Ukraine to investigate the Bidens? Yup

Giuliani saying he wanted Ukraine to investigate the country’s role in 2016? Yup

Giuliani putting pressure on Ukraine’s president? Yup

Giuliani wanting the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine “out of the way” to pursue the investigations? Yup

And Giuliani saying it was all about helping Trump? Aaaand another yup

Sure, nothing wrong going on there.

^If anyone knows how to recognize and investigate corruption it's Mayor Giuliani. Did you miss the part where President Zelensky states in his phone call with President Trump that he too wants to "drain the swamp" in Ukraine?

52 minutes ago, ginger said:

^If anyone knows how to recognize and investigate corruption it's Mayor Giuliani. Did you miss the part where President Zelensky states in his phone call with President Trump that he too wants to "drain the swamp" in Ukraine?

The loony leftists have a fake narrative going that Zelensky is afraid of Trump because he depends on support from the USA. What they don't tell you is Zelensky ran his campaign LARGELY on cleaning up corruption, just like Trump did. He has no worries about Trump screwing him. Another thing the loons on the left don't want you to know about is when Russia took Crimea, Obama gave them blankets.  What did Trump do when he got into office?  Sold them high grade military equipment to actually defend themselves.

Every narrative about Ukraine coming out of the loony left is a lie to try and cover up their criminal acts under the last Ukrainian administration.  They were all in it together and they are desperately trying to keep Trump and Zelensky from exposing it.  

Not going to work. Giuliani took on the mob very successfully. Corrupt Democrat and RINO politicians will be a walk in the park.

4 hours ago, ginger said:

Brindisi states he followed the rule of law. He states he feels pain. Bon Voyage.

Yeah right, the rule of the law that says he was not going to get any Pelosi money for his reelection if he didn't bow to the radical leftists who now control the Democrat party. Brindisi is a fraud.

On 12/18/2019 at 2:50 PM, 19April1775 said:

Yeah right, the rule of the law that says he was not going to get any Pelosi money for his reelection if he didn't bow to the radical leftists who now control the Democrat party. Brindisi is a fraud.

He should have voted no. It would have guaranteed his next election and he would have made history. Instead, Jeff Van Drew (d) New Jersey will take the honors and switch parties. Nice photo op of him commiserating with President Trump. Pledging his "undying support" is a little over the top for my taste although I'm sure the sentiment is heartfelt given the visceral circumstances.

1 hour ago, ginger said:

He should have voted no. It would have guaranteed his next election and he would have made history. Instead, Jeff Van Drew (d) New Jersey will take the honors and switch parties. Nice photo op of him commiserating with President Trump. Pledging his "undying support" is a little over the top for my taste although I'm sure the sentiment is heartfelt given the visceral circumstances.

Yeah, maybe a little over the top. God knows I hate political glad handing but I think it is quite obvious we are witnessing something we have never seen in our lifetimes and Jeff Drew knows it. If Trump avoids assassination I think a majority of Americans will wish they had a diaper on when he drains the swamp. People will not believe what they have been doing to us and shit their pants as a result.

It is beginning to feel  a lot like 1776 2.0.

Good morning :) Speaking of made in NYS products..Saturday I was driving a back road up to Sodus and ran into a village called Rose, NY. I saw a group of tall metal cylinders that belong to a company called Fleischmann's Vinegar and thought perhaps they might be a good fit for the Crowley site. Of course all of the apple orchards are right there but maybe we could make them an offer they can't refuse.

I also saw there was a huge fire at the Sodus highway garage and they lost all 7 of their snow plows. I grabbed a burger and coffee at McDonalds in Lyon. I wanted to drive through town to see if they had any place special to eat or shop but Law enforcement up there aren't friendly ambassadors for tourists. 

^ I should say they aren't friendly toward anyone. One of their own judges locked his keys in the car and they complained because he called them to open it. I'm guessing he didn't throw them a few bucks.

SERVE and protect! :)

9 hours ago, ginger said:

^ I should say they aren't friendly toward anyone. One of their own judges locked his keys in the car and they complained because he called them to open it. I'm guessing he didn't throw them a few bucks.

SERVE and protect! :)

Who is the judge.  I need a good laugh.

It's not funny Pete, the guy was in/coming out of the hospital and found his keys were locked in the car. I don't know why he was there. He's older and he ended up getting censured because he told the dispatcher if she didn't send somebody he wouldn't hear their cases. I guess he is assigned to one village but covers for another. In the old days everyone called the police to unlock their cars...I did once myself years ago. On the same note you can not imagine how many times I helped people break into their cars to fish out the keys or pop a lock. So you slip them a Jackson and call it good but no, somebody had to make a federal case out of it. Besides, where he is, who knows where the nearest locksmith is, Rochester? To answer your question, that would be Justice William Abbott. 

The world could use a lot more SERVICE.

BTW, it took 2 police officers 20 minutes to open the car. Who trained them?

12 hours ago, ginger said:

It's not funny Pete, the guy was in/coming out of the hospital and found his keys were locked in the car. I don't know why he was there. He's older and he ended up getting censured because he told the dispatcher if she didn't send somebody he wouldn't hear their cases. I guess he is assigned to one village but covers for another. In the old days everyone called the police to unlock their cars...I did once myself years ago. On the same note you can not imagine how many times I helped people break into their cars to fish out the keys or pop a lock. So you slip them a Jackson and call it good but no, somebody had to make a federal case out of it. Besides, where he is, who knows where the nearest locksmith is, Rochester? To answer your question, that would be Justice William Abbott. 

The 2 cops probably weren't black or Italian, otherwise it would have taken them only about 10 sec to break into the car. 

12 hours ago, ginger said:

Abbott is an arrogant jerk.

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2019/02/25/wayne-county-judge-palmyra-william-abbott-censure/2979358002/

This subject made me go looking on youtube for any new ideas for how to unlock a car. I personally don't have this problem because I carry my key fob on a lanyard but sometimes my neck is killing me so I take it off. If I try to lock and leave the car without it the horn beeps until I retrieve it. But anyway...you can unlock a power lock with a tennis ball with a cut out in it. You use it like a plunger to force air into the key hole.  Such a simple thing to carry in the trunk in case you find somebody in DISTRESS. 'Cause you know Pete being locked out of your car or house can be really DISTRESSFUL.

And then there was the time I locked myself out of the house...:) I knew the kitchen windows were open but they stand about 16 feet up from the driveway. I only have an 8 foot ladder and I'm 5'7" so I pile 2 cinder blocks on top of the ladder but I still have to "jump" a little, head first into the width of the window which is about 16 inches wide. My cat wouldn't get out of the way. Finally on tip toes I spring through and I'm able to reach the edge of the kitchen counter and wiggle myself through. Trust me, I was terrified I would miss the counter, knock the ladder over and be left hanging. lol

Story time over...back to cooking. :)   

7 hours ago, ginger said:

This subject made me go looking on youtube for any new ideas for how to unlock a car. I personally don't have this problem because I carry my key fob on a lanyard but sometimes my neck is killing me so I take it off. If I try to lock and leave the car without it the horn beeps until I retrieve it. But anyway...you can unlock a power lock with a tennis ball with a cut out in it. You use it like a plunger to force air into the key hole.  Such a simple thing to carry in the trunk in case you find somebody in DISTRESS. 'Cause you know Pete being locked out of your car or house can be really DISTRESSFUL.

And then there was the time I locked myself out of the house...:) I knew the kitchen windows were open but they stand about 16 feet up from the driveway. I only have an 8 foot ladder and I'm 5'7" so I pile 2 cinder blocks on top of the ladder but I still have to "jump" a little, head first into the width of the window which is about 16 inches wide. My cat wouldn't get out of the way. Finally on tip toes I spring through and I'm able to reach the edge of the kitchen counter and wiggle myself through. Trust me, I was terrified I would miss the counter, knock the ladder over and be left hanging. lol

Story time over...back to cooking. :)   

I can totally relate. 

Hey, Anthony Brindisi, you radical Democrats told us you had to hurry your vote for impeachment because Trump was a clear and present danger to our way of life but now all of you are on Christmas vacation.

What happened? Did he change or were you lying from the beginning?  WE know the answer :).