BCVoice is in the bag for Anthony Brindisi?

19April1775

Hey Anthony, you see how stupid you were to vote for this sham impeachment? It is January 9th 2020 and your overlord Pelosi still hasn't advanced the process to take out that clear and present danger you call Donald J. Trump. You and the Democrat party are f**king clowns. 

BOOT BRINDISI 2020

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing he also voted for the ridiculous non binding Iran resolution. So bizarre congress chooses to stand for Iranians over Americans. Unbelievable. They have they lost their minds.

I love this narrative that not wanting to go to war is choosing Iran over America. Also, what's the real reason he chose to kill Soleimani, because we all know the imminent threat claim they made is now a lie that's been debunked.

“Mr. Trump, after the strike, told associates he was under pressure to deal with Gen. Soleimani from GOP senators he views as important supporters in his coming impeachment trial in the Senate, associates said.” - https://www.wsj.com/articles/trumps-new-national-security-team-made-fast-work-of-iran-strike-11578619195

He doing a little quid pro quo action going on to make sure some GOP Sens cover his ass?

• 2 weeks later...

^^

I see Mr Brindisi did not vote for the resolution. 

I couldn't read the article you linked however I have no doubt in my mind President Trump recalled the 52 hostages that were let go upon the election of President Ronald Reagan. In fact I think he even mentioned he had 52 missiles pointed at Iran for each of those people.The only thing Iran respects is strength/power. I am happy things have settled down. I am not happy to find 10 or 11 of our guys have brain injury due to concussions. I'm guessing this story is not quite over.