Whistleblower’s Identity Revealed

27 Time World Champions

Not a huge secret, but his name is Eric Ciaramella  
Eric-Ciaramella-2.jpg

A plant in the White House by the CIA to do exactly what he did. 

Federal documents reveal that the 33-year-old Ciaramella, a registered Democrat held over from the Obama White House, previously worked with former Vice President Joe Biden and former CIA Director John Brennan, a vocal critic of Trump who helped initiate the Russia “collusion” investigation of the Trump campaign during the 2016 election.

Further, Ciaramella (pronounced char-a-MEL-ah) left his National Security Council posting in the White House’s West Wing in mid-2017 amid concerns about negative leaks to the media. He has since returned to CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Batman said:

What part of his complaint did not line up with the released “transcript”?   I’ll hang up and listen to your response.  

All of it. It is written by lawyers not the CIA spy aka "whistleblower". Keep defending this clown. I'll enjoy your demise that much more. 

Oh and this little bit of trouble.

6a3b69e6c2569244.png?1572734952

9ff6a405d5240646.png?1572543221

3f43913ee09a81cf.png?1572543240

He is a worthless political hack soy boy doing the bidding of the establishment who is currently trying to overturn a perfect American system election. You Anthony Brindisi Democrats are so on the wrong side of this issue it is beyond belief. It will fail like all the other lies failed. Especially when indictments start flying from the real criminal investigations by John Durham.

8 hours ago, binghamtonian said:

I've never seen so many cucks in one place. What's it like being cucked by Trump?

It has only grown by 10 since then. You have no idea.

6 hours ago, binghamtonian said:

So you're saying that the uneducated masses are circling the wagon around Dear Leader? Not surprising, they need someone to lead them around like sheep to the slaughter.

No. I'm saying that people who know better than to believe all the Democrat party pipe dreams are increasing in great numbers. The data from the Kentucky rally last night showed 23% of the crowd were registered Democrat. You big gov/globalist extremists are screwed and you know it.

Funny when this story broke I NEVER BELIEVED any of the BS. I knew when it did he had to be a Democrat and connected to Clinton's, Obama and the Democrats. Then i believed it was all BS if he had nothing to hide if it was true then why all the secrecy about his identity? BS to all of it!!

BS on the death threats as well.

20 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

No. I'm saying that people who know better than to believe all the Democrat party pipe dreams are increasing in great numbers. The data from the Kentucky rally last night showed 23% of the crowd were registered Democrat. You big gov/globalist extremists are screwed and you know it.

So uh, how'd that work out for Blevins in Kentucky? How'd Virginia work out? LOOOOOL

1 hour ago, binghamtonian said:

So uh, how'd that work out for Blevins in Kentucky? How'd Virginia work out? LOOOOOL

Dude, Virginia is where all the Washington swamp rats live. It has been lost for a very long time. Trump was 5 for 6 in Kentucky and took all statewide offices in Mississippi. Very solid batting average. That governor must have been a clown to be the 1 out of 6 who lost. I'm surprised you didn't focus on another example of right wing racism. Trump got a black guy elected AG in Kentucky. He is such a racist. 

Have you ever been to VA? It's not all metropolitan DC, it's a good sized state and the rest of the state just told the GOP to piss off. Mississippi is Mississippi and that has been GOP since the parties switched 50 years ago, and it was the closest a governors race has been in a long while. There's a reason why Mississippi usually ranks in the bottom of all list, it's ran by the GOP.

3 minutes ago, binghamtonian said:

Have you ever been to VA? It's not all metropolitan DC, it's a good sized state and the rest of the state just told the GOP to piss off. Mississippi is Mississippi and that has been GOP since the parties switched 50 years ago, and it was the closest a governors race has been in a long while. There's a reason why Mississippi usually ranks in the bottom of all list, it's ran by the GOP.

Well you just told me you know nothing about Virginia. I actually lived there. I also got my answer on the Kentucky Governor race with a little research. He was a fake Republican. He is a carpet bagger from the North East.

I love how you guys pick on the rural states. That is exactly why the Founders created the Electoral College. Research "tyranny of the majority". Learn something about yourself.

Say in New York we had Trump centrists in charge. Our taxes would probably be half. People could live on a lot  less income and not even know the difference. That is how economics work. A low cost of living state always has lower income because they live comfortably in that low tax state. That is why people from NJ and NYC buy up a lot of upstate property. To them our area is really cheap while we complain about high property taxes. 

You are tiresome to debate because you don't know much about anything except ORANGE MAN BAD and GLOBALISM under the cover of "progress" is good but I do it to help people learn about things they might not normally research. 

You have anything else I can use to help people see things clearer?

PS:

Jeffrey Epstein did not commit suicide.

10 hours ago, The End Is Near said:

That makes no sense.........................

Ok, maybe I was too cryptic. I’ll go slow.  The whistleblower alerted that there was an issue (like a fire alarm does when there is a fire).   But now, there is a ton of first hand testimony from people directly Involved in the months of setup work with Ukraine, as well as the memo regarding the actual call (I.e. the fire department has responded).  At this point, the role of the whistleblower (fire alarm) is done. It’s no longer about the alert system. It did its job.  A person charged with arson would be laughed out of the room if they said “I’m not guilty of arson because there shouldn’t have been a fire alarm”.  The results of the inquiry aren’t in yet - I’ll wait for the evidence to be fully presented before I make a judgement as to impeachment. But I definitely want whistleblowers to have a safe, sanctioned process to provide the alert - because bad stuff happens when people have access to power. We need people to be able to act when they see wrongdoing rather than just watching or, worse yet, leaking to the press or social media.  Then we need those complaints to be reviewed and addressed if valid.   Government is big, almost unimaginably so.  We need systems. And we are WAY beyond discussion about the whistleblower.  

17 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

Well you just told me you know nothing about Virginia. I actually lived there. I also got my answer on the Kentucky Governor race with a little research. He was a fake Republican. He is a carpet bagger from the North East.

I love how you guys pick on the rural states. That is exactly why the Founders created the Electoral College. Research "tyranny of the majority". Learn something about yourself.

Say in New York we had Trump centrists in charge. Our taxes would probably be half. People could live on a lot  less income and not even know the difference. That is how economics work. A low cost of living state always has lower income because they live comfortably in that low tax state. That is why people from NJ and NYC buy up a lot of upstate property. To them our area is really cheap while we complain about high property taxes. 

You are tiresome to debate because you don't know much about anything except ORANGE MAN BAD and GLOBALISM under the cover of "progress" is good but I do it to help people learn about things they might not normally research. 

You have anything else I can use to help people see things clearer?

PS:

Jeffrey Epstein did not commit suicide.

I lived there as well, outside of NoVA it's pretty conservative and has been for a long time.

Wait, are you actually saying that Bevins is a carpetbagger? A fake Republican? He was raised in New Hampshire, have you seen some of the conservatives from New Hampshire? They're bat shit crazy, like you.

As for the EC, you really should take your own advice and research why they created it. You probably won't like it.

Please, stop talking about economics because you have no clue how it works, you've repeatedly shown that through you many posts. You're not debating anyone because you keep losing when shown actual FACTS. You deny them and keep ranting, it's not debating.

PS - I don't think Epstein committed suicide either.