Whistleblower’s Identity Revealed

27 Time World Champions

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, JB 2 said:

Sean Rich.

Who? Seth Rich...Sean Spicer....who is Sean Rich? Did a cursory search...naval academy professor is the only one who makes sense.

On 1/1/2020 at 6:17 PM, ginger said:

President Trump needs to stop defending himself. He has lawyers for that. I expect republicans and conservatives to start hammering the media regarding the democrats perversion of the constitution. I think it's an appropriate description everyone can relate to and will put the so called resistance on notice.

Anyone see Hannity last night? :) 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-team-calls-impeachment-dangerous-perversion-of-the-constitution-in-lengthy-filing

1 hour ago, ginger said:

Who? Seth Rich...Sean Spicer....who is Sean Rich? Did a cursory search...naval academy professor is the only one who makes sense.

Sorry, always do get names and dates confused.

SETH RICH. The Real, honest whistleblower. Died 10 July, 2016. Not robbed (of personal effects), not mugged, just plain ol' killed.

Makes me wonder if Gadhafi would still be alive had he gone along with Iran and muslim brotherhood in plans to destroy the USA.

I only use internet sparingly to verify what I learn, you would be stunned to know how far back I can go without internet.

Sweetheart, we're talking about the so called whistleblowers who complained to Adam Schiff that President Trump was bribing the Ukraine. I still think Adam Schiff is the hearsay whistleblower. I hope the "whistleblowers" don't think they're getting a 10% reward. 

49 minutes ago, ginger said:

Sweetheart, we're talking about the so called whistleblowers who complained to Adam Schiff that President Trump was bribing the Ukraine. I still think Adam Schiff is the hearsay whistleblower. I hope the "whistleblowers" don't think they're getting a 10% reward. 

Have no fear Ginger, I have not  yet gone 'round the bend.    : )

Democrat supporting whistleblowers know well what their reward could be.

Just thought of something (god knows why) you might enjoy. A Disney movie from 1959 enjoyable and appropriate for ages Womb to Death. Even has co-stars Sean Connery.

Darby O'Gill and the Little People.

Now I gotta watch it again in the morning. Not gonna dig it out tonight.

Now, as an American once said to a Democrat, "If you are Sane, I am crazy".

More Americans Fewer Democrats