Sign in to follow this  
motheragainstdrunkdriving

Vote John Cordisco for City Council

Certainly one need not ask where my loyalties are. 

Just wondering though..does anyone know where Ms Friedman lives. Her address or length of time she's been living here isn't on her campaign materials. I noticed she had nothing to say about lower taxes and in fact it looks like she basically took a page from Lea Webbs campaign and ran with it. Furthermore, I'd like to know if she was one of the people involved in trying to rededicate Columbus Park to some urban terrorist that lives in Cuba.

Well, I wouldn’t trust wherever they said she lives, just like Lea. 🙄

I know she is a proud member of the nutbags at PLOT, and I think whoever is running against Tom on the east side is as well.

Yes to John! Please everyone in his district John needs your VOTE..............Please elect John Cordisco to Binghamton's City Council!! Good Luck John.

On 11/3/2019 at 5:06 PM, 2pelo Honey said:

Well, I wouldn’t trust wherever they said she lives, just like Lea. 🙄

I know she is a proud member of the nutbags at PLOT, and I think whoever is running against Tom on the east side is as well.

lol Toup, "proud member of the nutbags"...classic.:

7 minutes ago, Independent said:

Yes to John! Please everyone in his district John needs your VOTE..............Please elect John Cordisco to Binghamton's City Council!! Good Luck John.

Good morning..I'm going I'm going...give me some time to wake up.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

You moved my voting site from Theodore Roosevelt School to the Methodist Church so I could hobnob with the people who came to exercise their God given right to elect their representatives wearing pyjamas, scuffs and baby blue fuzzy robes? 

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Well he certainly is not representative of the pyjama people.

We don't need anymore low income housing to the tune of $7.7 million dollars, MAYOR DAVID!

AS IF the Northside wasn't already infested with bedbugs.

^^ What is a BEDLAMITE?

9 hours ago, BubbaGump said:

Did the Northside ever get their supermarket? 

Who won ?

Hi YOU! :) Good Morning. No, Mr Cordisco lost and once again I'm left without representation. The SUNY Democrat, Mr Taylor, did nothing for my neighborhood and I expect nothing from this clone either.

We don't have a supermarket, a coffee shop, a restaurant or even a tavern. An apartment building on Liberty St is getting a $7.7 million dollar makeover that includes an elevator. Asking for a lawsuit, much?

Such a great idea, lets invest in more low income housing on the northside knowing they have no grocery store. Brilliant. Not to mention the schools are quite a distance as well.

On 11/7/2019 at 8:35 AM, ginger said:

^^ What is a BEDLAMITE?

Hi YOU! :) Good Morning. No, Mr Cordisco lost and once again I'm left without representation. The SUNY Democrat, Mr Taylor, did nothing for my neighborhood and I expect nothing from this clone either.

We don't have a supermarket, a coffee shop, a restaurant or even a tavern. An apartment building on Liberty St is getting a $7.7 million dollar makeover that includes an elevator. Asking for a lawsuit, much?

Such a great idea, lets invest in more low income housing on the northside knowing they have no grocery store. Brilliant. Not to mention the schools are quite a distance as well.

Rich David is more focuses on the art walk and getting more bar/restaurants in downtown  than he is helping the North Siders. I thought Chow was suppose to put a grocery store in that area?  David should revamp the Old Binghamton Plaza while incorporating the successful small businesses still there. He should also bulldoze the unkempt buildings on that side of town.  

45 minutes ago, motheragainstdrunkdriving said:

Rich David is more focuses on the art walk and getting more bar/restaurants in downtown  than he is helping the North Siders. I thought Chow was suppose to put a grocery store in that area?  David should revamp the Old Binghamton Plaza while incorporating the successful small businesses still there. He should also bulldoze the unkempt buildings on that side of town.  

And now he's giving $55,000 to not for profit agencies to spruce up THEIR property. Their property that they pay no property, school taxes or water/sewage on. Gee I hope they can afford rock salt this year or are we footing the bill for that too? Why can't the not for profits have building fund raisers? It's still early enough...here's a fundraising idea...superbowl bowl pool, 100 boxes, $10,000K a box, one winner who splits with the organization. He or she can walk out the door with cash in a briefcase step into a limo and go wherever they want. That's a half a mil apiece. 

There are all kinds of possibilities...the Press used to have some kind of superbowl thing with area business'. 

7 hours ago, ginger said:

And now he's giving $55,000 to not for profit agencies to spruce up THEIR property. Their property that they pay no property, school taxes or water/sewage on. Gee I hope they can afford rock salt this year or are we footing the bill for that too? Why can't the not for profits have building fund raisers? It's still early enough...here's a fundraising idea...superbowl bowl pool, 100 boxes, $10,000K a box, one winner who splits with the organization. He or she can walk out the door with cash in a briefcase step into a limo and go wherever they want. That's a half a mil apiece. 

There are all kinds of possibilities...the Press used to have some kind of superbowl thing with area business'. 

Ginger how many times have I told you? You are supposed to go to work, come home, eat like crap, watch TV, go to sleep, get up, go to work...

You really need to take my advice and stop thinking for yourself. You are going to make people angry.

I don't live in Bingo town but my buddy and I used to attend the city council meetings just to see John Solak in action. My friend and I spoke with Mr, Cordisco on several occasions. I like the guy. He's REALISTIC. 

What ever happened to Solak. Is he still around?

6 hours ago, The End Is Near said:

I don't live in Bingo town but my buddy and I used to attend the city council meetings just to see John Solak in action. My friend and I spoke with Mr, Cordisco on several occasions. I like the guy. He's REALISTIC. 

What ever happened to Solak. Is he still around?

He has made his comeback on Twitter.

If you want to know what is going on in Broome County, you have to follow him.

13 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

Ginger how many times have I told you? You are supposed to go to work, come home, eat like crap, watch TV, go to sleep, get up, go to work...

You really need to take my advice and stop thinking for yourself. You are going to make people angry.

You never let me have any fun! :)