Sign in to follow this  
Ted Williams

Disgusting. Battisti makes up last minute overdose LIE

This is disgusting.  Paul Battisti is going around saying there were 12 overdoses over the weekend.  I called the Health Department and this is not true.

Battisti is now making up shit at the last minute to try to steal tomorrow's election.  This is as low as it gets.

And don't forget the Republican party establishment supports this fraud candidate. Harder, Akshar, Datta, Battisti. All the same scumbags. Not many listened, now you see it.

I can confirm there was no surge in drug overdoses. I worked Friday, Saturday and today.  It was an average weekend in terms of calls.

If Battisti is trying to spread a rumor to the contrary, he is even more despicable and morally bankrupt than I thought.

What no overdoses?  The texting Sunday was not illegal?  And the repeated commercials are not factual?  Are you kidding?

I have to say I'm only surprised by the fact you are surprised.

I do have to say, Paul will look good in an orange jumpsuit when this is over.  (And if they put him in the general population he is certain to be a special boy toy to many.)

I'm sad that the new bail reform laws take effect January 1st.  They are probably the only thing that will save Paul from joining many of his past clients behind bars.

It's coming... wait for it!

1 hour ago, Clyde said:

I can confirm there was no surge in drug overdoses. I worked Friday, Saturday and today.  It was an average weekend in terms of calls.

If Battisti is trying to spread a rumor to the contrary, he is even more despicable and morally bankrupt than I thought.

There are things I can't say about what I've seen Battisti do because he'd probably try to retaliate against the people involved, but "even more despicable and morally bankrupt than I thought" should be the advertising jingle at his next law firm.

54 minutes ago, motheragainstdrunkdriving said:

I can't believe my own mother voted for Battisti. " shaking head, rolling eyes." 

Don't feel badly. My Columbia University graduate daughter gave me a book to read about my "white privilege". The author is completely obnoxious.