ABC News was lit up like a Christmas tree today. Ouch.

19April1775

The hot mic video released by Project Veritas shows ABC had all the dirt on pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and his connections to the Clintons but refused to air it. This is why you get behind Trump you sensible Democrats and Independents. They are manipulating everything to maintain power. It will be over for them if Trump is elected again. All of it will be brought to Justice.

14 minutes ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Amy Robach might want to let everybody know that she’s in perfect mental health and not in any way suicidal

For sure! 

52 minutes ago, PeteMoss said:

So this is all about pedophilia and Trump going after these people.

This is the reason for the impeachment.

I always believed in pizzagate.

People who know me know that I have long maintained that pedophilia was what was going to bring down the Democrat and Republican establishment. There is so much leaked info on this topic, over decades. Someday they would not be able to hide it. Make no mistake the Uniparty has been involved in this forever. Just think of the lifers in either party and you will know who in government is most likely screwing kids or involved in the cover up. Deep State owns them because of it and they make them steer their policy.

Foster care, adoption, child protective services and open borders are all exploited to funnel young children into the multi billion dollar sex trafficking industry that exists in America. There is too much public information to deny it. 

My gut says Trump was definitely a trojan horse to blow the whole thing wide open. People have got to stop being so naive that our lives aren't being directed by big money people. The only difference between the big money folks is the good guys make it on their own and the bad guys do it in cooperation with dirty government. The good guys know it is good to keep us free and bustling to generate wealth for ourselves and them. The bad guys think they need to control everything we think and do to bleed us dry and generate wealth for only themselves.

TRUMP 2020     

13 minutes ago, 19April1775 said:

People who know me know that I have long maintained that pedophilia was what was going to bring down the Democrat and Republican establishment. There is so much leaked info on this topic, over decades. Someday they would not be able to hide it. Make no mistake the Uniparty has been involved in this forever. Just think of the lifers in either party and you will know who in government is most likely screwing kids or involved in the cover up. Deep State owns them because of it and they make them steer their policy.

Foster care, adoption, child protective services and open borders are all exploited to funnel young children into the multi billion dollar sex trafficking industry that exists in America. There is too much public information to deny it. 

My gut says Trump was definitely a trojan horse to blow the whole thing wide open. People have got to stop being so naive that our lives aren't being directed by big money people. The only difference between the big money folks is the good guys make it on their own and the bad guys do it in cooperation with dirty government. The good guys know it is good to keep us free and bustling to generate wealth for ourselves and them. The bad guys think they need to control everything we think and do to bleed us dry and generate wealth for only themselves.

TRUMP 2020     

Maybe you're on to something. Maybe it's all bunk. But three years since Trump was elected and not one shred of evidence has been brought forth by Trump or anyone else. And Trump himself has been alleged to be among those in that disgusting group you reference. The lack of action, or disclosed evidence, or really anything causes the rational mind to dismiss the conspiracy theories of a deep state network of sick perverts.

2 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Amy Robach might want to let everybody know that she’s in perfect mental health and not in any way suicidal

HOLY SHEET 27'! I don't retract my agreement with you that she should hire security and or proclaim publicly that she isn't suicidal but I am going to say it for a different reason.

SHE IS THE F88KING LEAKER TO VERITAS. THE TAPE WAS ALL ON PURPOSE BY HER.

Watch the video again people. Watch again if you have to. Where does she keep looking? Where does she keep looking?? Whenever she slows down her thoughts or speech where does she look? She made this video on purpose. She is reading her own notes!

This is why whatever you hear corporate media say on TV and even radio show news breaks should be considered fake until you can verify it for yourself. They are reading a script provided to them by people who do not have your best interest in mind. It is all about their agenda, not bringing real news to you.

cbef014212d4e425.png?1573076465 

So we know who is involved, who took advantage of the children.  How about the people who have gone berserk accusing Trump of crimes with no proof or they haven't protected Trump at all.. 

A few names that come to mind.

Tom Steyer

Drudge

Adam Schiff

Lindsay Graham

This could explain their behavior.

10 minutes ago, PeteMoss said:

So we know who is involved, who took advantage of the children.  How about the people who have gone berserk accusing Trump of crimes with no proof or they haven't protected Trump at all.. 

A few names that come to mind.

Tom Steyer

Drudge

Adam Schiff

Lindsay Graham

This could explain their behavior.

For sure.

Another example of how the old corporate news tries to hide information from you. The whole world knows who it is but they pretend they are still relevant by holding it back. All they are trying to do is prevent themselves from having to tell you that the leaker is just another Obama spy and a fraud. They don't want to have to admit that. Again, it is all about the narrative they are told they have to maintain. It is not about doing the right thing. Corporate news is not your friend.

ca1ce0ebcae54ab9.png?1573079906

Another narrative being pushed by corporate news organizations. People are finally making fun of it. Don't ever cave to the extreme left wing lunacy know as the Democrat party and CBS, NBC, FOX, CNN circa 2019. They only push what their handlers say they can.

h6jzwd52n3x31.png?width=953&auto=webp&s=

Billy Gates says "I made a mistake" meeting with Jeffrey Epstein.

Billy, I am sure you have assistants who check the background of everyone you meet with.  Stop with this belated excuse.

https://truepundit.com/bill-gates-says-i-made-a-mistake-meeting-with-convicted-sex-criminal-jeffrey-epstein/

I wonder, was it little boys, little girls or both?

Several years ago I seem to recall our soldiers complaining that they were seeing children being sexually abused overseas and they were told to let it go because that was their culture. I guess the real reason they were told to stand down is because the "elite" in America are doing the same thing and we couldn't possibly attack this behavior in another country. President Trump needs to address this policy with our guys who must be beside themselves having to follow that kind of an order when they see something so abhorrent.

6 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

Billy Gates says "I made a mistake" meeting with Jeffrey Epstein.

Billy, I am sure you have assistants who check the background of everyone you meet with.  Stop with this belated excuse.

https://truepundit.com/bill-gates-says-i-made-a-mistake-meeting-with-convicted-sex-criminal-jeffrey-epstein/

I wonder, was it little boys, little girls or both?

Gates seems like a little boy type of weirdo to me. What a better way to prove his fake maleness by dominating a male not capable of fighting back. I'd bet money he is a little boy type just by looking at him. Total psycho either way. 

6 hours ago, ginger said:

Several years ago I seem to recall our soldiers complaining that they were seeing children being sexually abused overseas and they were told to let it go because that was their culture. I guess the real reason they were told to stand down is because the "elite" in America are doing the same thing and we couldn't possibly attack this behavior in another country. President Trump needs to address this policy with our guys who must be beside themselves having to follow that kind of an order when they see something so abhorrent.

Record round up of these sickos under Trump. As you see from the OP they won't report on it. It will all come out after coup attempt is prosecuted. I think Trump is going to use it as the final nail in the coffin to retake Washington. A shock the conscious type of event to end it all for the swamp. Like I said he is getting them for it but he never talks about it. Even Binghamtionian will be a Trump supporter when Trump drops this hammer.

In light of this ABC News revelation I need to pick the brains of the most senior BCVOICERS and show it is local too. Years and years ago when I operated under another screen name there were leaks about Broome County politicians having parties dressed up in diapers like infants. They would walk around sucking their thumbs, in diapers, like little children. I can't remember the details but I'm positive I read it here. I think they took turns acting like innocent kids so the others could satisfy their fetish of doing kids.

Does anyone else remember this?

5 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

In light of this ABC News revelation I need to pick the brains of the most senior BCVOICERS and show it is local too. Years and years ago when I operated under another screen name there were leaks about Broome County politicians having parties dressed up in diapers like infants. They would walk around sucking their thumbs, in diapers, like little children. I can't remember the details but I'm positive I read it here. I think they took turns acting like innocent kids so the others could satisfy their fetish of doing kids.

Does anyone else remember this?

I can't confirm your story but I can tell you about the "butterflies".  They were a group of high power men who would get together once a week and dress up like women.  One of them, a manager at a local computer company, went to NYC for New Years Eve and was murdered.  His brother was a Federal Prosecutor in Florida and he looked into the murder.  They had a suspect but not enough proof to charge him.

20 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

I can't confirm your story but I can tell you about the "butterflies".  They were a group of high power men who would get together once a week and dress up like women.  One of them, a manager at a local computer company, went to NYC for New Years Eve and was murdered.  His brother was a Federal Prosecutor in Florida and he looked into the murder.  They had a suspect but not enough proof to charge him.

So it looks like we may have a very diverse group of sexual deviants in power. Some pretend to be women, some pretend to be children. Imagine that. I'm sure they have all left office since those old days.