Election Night Thread

Bingoloid

11 hours ago, Hank Mitchell said:

The City vote is what put Korchak over the top... at least for now. No doubt Battisti's despicable involvement in the Harper Stantz tragedy was a contributing factor, among others. Karma is a bitch!

2019 Gen Elec.JPG

Really surprised about the Chenango and Fenton splits, I thought Battisti would have pulled a lot more in those Towns.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, binghamtonian said:

Really surprised about the Chenango and Fenton splits, I thought Battisti would have pulled a lot more in those Towns.

A quarter of Binghamton voted for Battisti after the City Chief of Police endorsed him.

A third of Vestal voted for Battisti after the Town Chief of Police endorsed him.

I guess the people of Binghamton and Vestal don't have too much faith in their Chief's or what they stand for. Can't say that I blame them.

3 minutes ago, Bingoloid said:

I can actually hardly believe this happened.

The Good Guys delivered and that's really something to be proud of.

I'm so with you on this one. I have been so outside the system for so long because I hate it. I think I wanted this win more than I wanted Trump over Killary. For the 'good guys' to pull this off in a local election is SO F**KING AWESOME!!!!!!!!! 

So happy for Mike Korchak and so grateful that the voters finally got this one right!! 
In the end when you really think about this campaign it’s truly amazing how the voters rallied for Mike and votes against all the lies and manipulation that were being spewed by so many elected official... past and present!! Hope this sends a clear message to all that supported Battisti due to the influence of Akshar... not as powerful as he thinks he is because at the end of the day his supporters didn’t get Battisti a win!! 

Great day for Broome County Voters!! 
Congratulations to Mike Korchak DA elect!! 

Paul Battisti just posted this on  his FB page!! 
enough is enough concede Battisti!!

Is Battisti saying that the BOE that is led by Akshar didn’t do their job correctly? What I find odd is that Korchak was up by 111 votes with 104 (I believe) Korchak contested and out of those 1/2 were for Battisti?? Hmmm not buying that concept at all. Clearly seems like foul play by the Battisti camp if you ask me. 
1500 votes didn’t change the number but 104 did? Something stinks in the Battisti/Akshar camp!! 

Statement by Paul Battisti

"There is a margin of 46 votes separating Mr. Korchak and me out of approximately 43,000 ballots cast in this race, according to the current unofficial count. That amounts to a gap of approximately one-tenth of one percent.

"I am not conceding this race. Considering all of the changes to the election process, including but not limited to the first-ever opportunity for early voting and the first-ever use of electronic poll books at polling sites, I'm asking for the Broome County Board of Elections to conduct a full handcount and review of every ballot cast in this election to ensure and true and accurate result."

14 minutes ago, Take out the trash said:

Paul Battisti just posted this in his FB page!! 
enough is enough concede Battisti 

Statement by Paul Battisti

"There is a margin of 46 votes separating Mr. Korchak and me out of approximately 43,000 ballots cast in this race, according to the current unofficial count. That amounts to a gap of approximately one-tenth of one percent.

"I am not conceding this race. Considering all of the changes to the election process, including but not limited to the first-ever opportunity for early voting and the first-ever use of electronic poll books at polling sites, I'm asking for the Broome County Board of Elections to conduct a full handcount and review of every ballot cast in this election to ensure and true and accurate result."

GIVE IT UP Battisti!!!!  Pack up your stuff and move to another town to start your shit all over in.

49 minutes ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

BCVoice certainly played a role and spread the word. Thanks to all the posters. Could have been the difference maker. 

I have no doubt the Voice made the difference. It was the reason for 4 Korchak votes in my immediate family anyway. Paul did his best to swindle us when he visited our neighborhood before the primary and having not known anything about him beforehand, he probably would have gotten our votes. But that quickly changed after reading all the well-cooberated information on the Voice and talking to some people who grew up around him.

1 hour ago, Birdie’s Banana said:

Is he being fitted for a pair of cement shoes?

I've posted the math on here before that, if you bust out a calculator, there's a real possibility Paul was structuring his finances for a 2020-2021 bankruptcy filing, including his personal income taxes. Based on what I saw in the county clerk's records, he was dumping things in a way that that would be about when the cash would clear the lookback period for fraudulent conveyance, and when his mortgage would hit the homestead exemption. He could have taken out more equity on the mortgage at low interest, but apparently chose to pay IRS penalties instead. That would only make sense if you're just not planning to pay them.

I suspect he's been planning this campaign since 2014. Hide all the cash, then go all-out to land a $200,000 salary or bust. He didn't think he'd get called out on his taxes and have to cover them to keep the plan alive. That had to be a massive setback, and you could see him running out of money in real time as he moved his office into a parking garage and stopped paying his limo company's insurance.

Watch the public postings for that bankruptcy filing. I have seen the future.

CARNACTHEMAGNIFICENT01.png

Battisti et al learned their ways from Al Gore.  They will demand recount after recount as boxes of previously uncounted ballots continue to be discovered again and again until the desired results are achieved.  People need to demand accountability and integrity in the electoral process.