Election Night Thread

Bingoloid

18 minutes ago, Bingoloid said:

I've posted the math on here before that, if you bust out a calculator, there's a real possibility Paul was structuring his finances for a 2020-2021 bankruptcy filing, including his personal income taxes. Based on what I saw in the county clerk's records, he was dumping things in a way that that would be about when the cash would clear the lookback period for fraudulent conveyance, and when his mortgage would hit the homestead exemption.

I suspect he's been planning this campaign since 2014. Go all-out to land a $200,000 salary or bust, but he didn't think he'd get called out on his taxes and have to cover them to keep the plan alive. That had to be a massive setback, and you could see him running out of money in real-time as he moved his office into a parking garage and stopped paying his limo company's insurance.

Watch the public postings for that bankruptcy filing. I have seen the future.

Hard to argue with your logic and what we know about the Man-boy.

I wonder what it’s like at the Battisti household tonight? Imagine Christine chirping at F. Paul telling him that” Paul, you said we’d win!”

And Paul picking up the phone and dialing Datta....no answer......Akshar......no answer.......Bergman..........no answer.........The Sheriff........no answer.........Sonny Manny......answer, but Paul hangs up.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Bingoloid said:

I've posted the math on here before that, if you bust out a calculator, there's a real possibility Paul was structuring his finances for a 2020-2021 bankruptcy filing, including his personal income taxes. Based on what I saw in the county clerk's records, he was dumping things in a way that that would be about when the cash would clear the lookback period for fraudulent conveyance, and when his mortgage would hit the homestead exemption. He could have taken out more equity on the mortgage at low interest, but apparently chose to pay IRS penalties instead. That would only make sense if you're just not planning to pay them.

I suspect he's been planning this campaign since 2014. Hide all the cash, then go all-out to land a $200,000 salary or bust. He didn't think he'd get called out on his taxes and have to cover them to keep the plan alive. That had to be a massive setback, and you could see him running out of money in real time as he moved his office into a parking garage and stopped paying his limo company's insurance.

Watch the public postings for that bankruptcy filing. I have seen the future.

CARNACTHEMAGNIFICENT01.png

Funny thing is when he rolled up in the shiny black Escalade to campaign in my neighborhood before the primary, he told people "the DA position would be a significant pay cut to me but that he felt it was the right thing to do."

Once a snake always a snake.  

Paul is probably playing the blame game.  Akshar said this and it hurt me.  If BJoy had done this, I would have won.  It was the weather.  The election was stolen from me.

If only... if only....

Francis is crying somewhere.  Helen hasn't been seen in a few days.  Debbie Morello and Beth Mollen are in a deep depression.

There is no joy in Mudville today. 

I know some people think Akshar and Datta told him to lay low so he wouldn't put his foot in his mouth, but my suspicion is that it was all him skipping out, and that some important people are extremely angry with him right now. He handled this campaign the same way he handles everything, making excuses to put in the minimum amount of effort he could get away with, and it absolutely cost him the race.

Nevermind taking the time to develop some nuanced positions for the debate. Even replying to those banal boilerplate voter information guides was just too much to ask.

72811279_572315070178358_169518237722502

Right about the time he quit paying his bills five or six years ago, Paul had gotten rid of his answering service and just let everything go to voicemail. I don't think he even bothered to delete the messages. People were complaining that his inbox was full for years. I'd be amazed if it isn't full right now.

We dodged a bullet, not just in terms of public corruption, but in terms of the complete chaos that would have fallen on that office. I'd say he's a screen door on a submarine, but it'd be more like taking the propeller off to make room for one.

9 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

Paul is probably playing the blame game.  Akshar said this and it hurt me.  If BJoy had done this, I would have won.  It was the weather.  The election was stolen from me.

If only... if only....

Francis is crying somewhere.  Helen hasn't been seen in a few days.  Debbie Morello and Beth Mollen are in a deep depression.

There is no joy in Mudville today. 

Channel 12 this morning attributed a statement to him where he has supposedly said he is going to demand a full recount. I hope the R's shut him down.

1 minute ago, PeteMoss said:

Does anyone know how this works? 

Do both parties have to agree to a recount or just 1?

My reading is that it's at the discretion of the Board of Elections.

He knows they won't do it, it's a waste of money, so now he can cry that they stole his election forever.

8 minutes ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Or calls the vacuum cleaner guy and changes his identity to “Gene” and manages a Cinnabon in Omaha, Nebraska

You're right, what am I thinking? He became Saul when he met Christine.

3 hours ago, Bingoloid said:

That would make sense. I think he would have a tough sell for that to get approved then.

1 minute ago, DanCooper said:

That’s what lawsuits are for. He’ll make Broome pay to litigate it or just do the recount.

Yeah, who knows but it seems even that would be hard to get traction just because he is butt hurt. And it seems so far he is the only one trying to say there were irregularities.

No irregularities? SOMEBODY CAME TO VOTE IN THEIR PYJAMAS! I doubt it would help him but they moved my polling place to the Methodist Church on Chenango St. I would check every single vote especially any affidavits. I would also check addresses. My mom moved to Florida 2 years ago. Because there was no book you can't see who signed in anymore.

5 hours ago, Bingoloid said:

He knows they won't do it, it's a waste of money, so now he can cry that they stole his election forever.

You're right, what am I thinking? He became Saul when he met Christine.

Paul’s campaign has to Petition the court to obtain an order for a hand recount 

11 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Paul’s campaign has to Petition the court to obtain an order for a hand recount 

You're right. It's predominantly BOE's call but the statute says the courts can intercede, 9 CRR-NY § 6210.18(h), although I'd assume he needs to allege a specific error to justify it, not just that it was close.

I'll be interested to see his filing.

Unless he is OK living off of daddies money my hunch is he will figure out he better start planning what he is going to do with his life instead of fighting this useless battle. Like move out of the area and try to start another practice.  

5 minutes ago, Bingoloid said:

You're right. It's predominantly BOE's call but the statute says the courts can intercede, 9 CRR-NY § 6210.18(h), although I'd assume he needs to allege a specific error to justify it, not just that it was close.

I'll be interested to see his filing.

You are right Bing!

I’m doing research on election recount laws in New York City because I heard that if an election is very close it’s mandatory for a recount but its hearsay as far as I’m concerned. Congrats to Mike Korchak though, this was a tough election like none other 

This activist group says New York doesn't usually do recounts just because an election was close or because a candidate initiates one. I can't find which Court has initial jurisdiction if he files. It would be interesting to know if he goes that route to see if we could determine ties between his family and the Judge(s) before he even does it.

74b083f5ca8cf891.png?1574281003

Just now, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Local news put out an article today stating that it would be a supreme court would handle this type of issue. 

I was leaning that way. Seems the Broome County Supreme Court would have first dibs on something like this. I don't see how it could go directly to the NY Supreme Court but it is structured in a way I think they could take it directly if he files there.

36 minutes ago, 19April1775 said:

I was leaning that way. Seems the Broome County Supreme Court would have first dibs on something like this. I don't see how it could go directly to the NY Supreme Court but it is structured in a way I think they could take it directly if he files there.

If Battisti does file a claim I Believe should be handled outside of Broome County.  A judge from a different county could be the best option for Korchak and Battisti So there is no bias. I could be wrong just an opinion