Sign in to follow this  
F. Lee Bailey

2019 DA's race: the winners and losers

43 minutes ago, Ted Williams said:

Bergman and Jackson have told people their support of Battisti was "a business decision", meaning if Battisti won they would be assigned hundreds of thousands of dollars, if not a million dollars, in special prosecutor cases.  Due to all of the conflicts Battisti would have with former clients.  How's that for integrity?  

It's exactly what I'd expect from people affiliated with the class of losers who are so useless and dysfunctional in the private sector that they get into public service for the money.

1 hour ago, Bingoloid said:

It's exactly what I'd expect from people affiliated with the class of losers who are so useless and dysfunctional in the private sector that they get into public service for the money.

Neither one was a good prosecutor...mediocre at best.

On 11/11/2019 at 5:28 PM, PeteMoss said:

Al, let's document them now, before we forget:

Fred Akshar

Dave Harder

Greg Baldwin

State Troopers PBA

Rich David

Gerry Mollen

Tony Massar

George Phillips

Rick Ballas

Gregg Deemie

John Matzo

Brian Kradjian

Chris Papastrat

Cindy O’Brien

Scott Baker

Bryan Moore

Anything to do with the Republican Party while BJ is in charge.

George Phillips was going around telling people that Korchak was polling at 10%.   If he can lie to your face when he’s looking for your vote, then what will he do in DC after he’s already had your vote?  Nope...

On 11/11/2019 at 5:28 PM, PeteMoss said:

7 hours ago, M_Sable said:

Neither one was a good prosecutor...mediocre at best.

Let's not forget that while Battisti and Bergman were chewing the scenery about Korchak filing a mistaken indictment and catching the error before it did any harm (I believe Bergman very dramatically claimed he'd 'never heard of anything like this happening anywhere in America' or something similar), Jackson had just made the news for blowing up the conviction of a child sex predator by taking the case all the way through a costly trial without actually remembering to file the charge he was taking her to trial on.

https://wbng.com/news/top-stories/2019/02/21/appeals-court-throws-out-former-dance-teachers-sex-abuse-indictment/

That was already her second trial, because Mollen's office had lost the first conviction on appeal, in part because they'd managed to charge the woman under a law that didn't actually exist at the time she was accused of committing it. Another victimized family put through the wringer due to the baffling incompetence of the Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight.

18 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

Thanks Bingo.

Another incident like that: I ate lunch at a local business. This was before Cornwell announced he was running for Congress.  I mentioned Cornwell's name.  He said that another patron told him that the FBI is investigating Cornwell due to the high number of plea bargains in the DAs office.  I told the owner that makes no sense.  Every plea has to have the approval of a judge in addition to the defendant's attorney and the DA.  I could see his wheels turning and he said that I was right.  He then said that he realizes that he was lied to.

Said it before, but Paul and his wife are gaslighters extraordinaire. They lie so convincingly that people are questioning their memory of events before they'll accept that it was a con. Everything is turned around so that they are victims. Case in point:

George Phillips was going around telling people that Korchak was polling at 10%.   If he can lie to your face when he’s looking for your vote, then what will he do in DC after he’s already had your vote?  Nope...

Who do you think told George that?

Paul has told people he went to school with George (although for all I know he was lying about that, too). I'm sure George thought he could trust Paul not to just use him and send him off to embarrass himself reciting fake numbers Paul pulled out of his ass.

If George asks him WTF happened, Paul will never return his call and then claim he didn't get the message. Maybe he'll even pretend to call Cindy and yell at her, but there will be nobody on the other end of the call. If George pushes, Paul will tell people it was George's fault for misunderstanding him.

5d7.jpg

I haven't heard a single thing that impresses me about this "Bijoy Datta". Wasn't he the one who was under investigation for making the county employees campaign for Debbie Preston?

45 minutes ago, UE MOM2 said:

I haven't heard a single thing that impresses me about this "Bijoy Datta". Wasn't he the one who was under investigation for making the county employees campaign for Debbie Preston?

yes.

On 11/6/2019 at 9:06 PM, DanCooper said:

I agree. John Solak probably accounted for the current + margin for Korchack due to his citizen journalism. Outside of Bob Joseph, the rest of the media was in the bag for Fred and gang. 

John’s videos on Twitter making the vermin (Fred, Battisti and wife) squirm are a true twin tier treasure

One of biggest reasons that Paul lost was the endorsement from Gerry Mollen which was a dumb move by Paul. I'm glad Tim Grippen lambasted Mollen for giving the endorsement to the other side of the Fence and not to Gleason. But in reality it helped Mike Korchak. 

That’s a great observation. Luckily, there were enough informed voters to counter the rural / elderly vote who bought into Fred and F. Paul’s scare tactics. 

What about that self proclaimed internet “self help guru” Debra Morello? She was forced out of SUNY Broome, and started numerous fights with Korchak supporters on Facebook.  

Maybe in her next drunken internet podcast she will explain the disastrous year she’s had. What a nutcase this woman is. 

3 hours ago, owego said:

What about that self proclaimed internet “self help guru” Debra Morello? She was forced out of SUNY Broome, and started numerous fights with Korchak supporters on Facebook.  

Maybe in her next drunken internet podcast she will explain the disastrous year she’s had. What a nutcase this woman is. 

Morello has 6 businesses registered with the county clerk.  Yes 6.

Morello and Associates

Workbuds

Chi Healing Arts

Bound for Greatness

Trainers International

Trainers I

Maybe Paulie can get a job working for Debra on "Bound for Greatness".

5 hours ago, owego said:

How does a woman who is not married with no children think shes qualified to drink wine on a podcast and give life advise?  

And what does she pay for that office space at the Binghamton Incubator? 

John from Binghamton tweeted a link to one of Ms. Morello's videos.  I've never seen someone pat herself on the back so much, and say how great she is, while saying nothing at all of substance.  All she does is ramble in broad terms about herself. 

1 hour ago, UE MOM2 said:

John from Binghamton tweeted a link to one of Ms. Morello's videos.  I've never seen someone pat herself on the back so much, and say how great she is, while saying nothing at all of substance.  All she does is ramble in broad terms about herself. 

Holy cow. What am I even watching? Morello literally thinks "connecting with people" is "in her DNA" because she's vaguely related to Pennsylvania Italian-Americans? (The host identifies herself as a "mompreneur", "Network Marketing Professional", and "Lifestyle & Business Strategy Coach". She's hawking a pyramid scheme called Arbonne.)

I'm not somebody who wants to knock local people for taking their shot, we've all got to start somewhere and it doesn't always work out on the first try, but when did it become a thing for people in middling public service positions to try to get a mentoring/motivational businesses going, like people are so amazed by the achievements of an administrator at a community college that everyone is going to line up for their advice?

This is delusional. I worked myself through college and showed up on time to do good work everyday, and I'm pretty sure I make more in the private sector than any local elected official other than Cornwell. Should I start a "coaching" business, too? Am I missing a revenue stream here?

My profile pic is from a successful speaking engagement in rural Australia where I negotiated a major gasoline deal that changed the lives of local settlers. Email me today to set up a custom package for your organization's needs, starting as low as $20,000!

Incidentally, the websites for both Morello Associates and Battisti Networks (Fran's scheme) appear to be gone.

1 hour ago, UE MOM2 said:

I looked for the tweet.  I can't find it.

Could you post a link to the video?

TIA

11 minutes ago, PeteMoss said:

I looked for the tweet.  I can't find it.

Could you post a link to the video?

TIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCfQCTHho1w&feature=youtu.be

Morello started doing her own show after that, I guess, trying to build a brand for her book.

http://fingerlakes1.com/?s="debbie+morello"

I'm not saying she's plastered on the air, I'm just saying that the bottle was already half empty when the show started and her guest doesn't have a glass.

SfRTSgR.jpg

I think we all know that's the face some middle-aged chick you've never met makes just before she tries to slip you some tongue at The Beef.

"Yum yum yum!"

16 hours ago, Thurston Morton said:
3 minutes ago, Bingoloid said:

Morello started doing her own show after that, I guess, trying to build a brand for her book.

I'm not saying she's plastered on the air, I'm just saying that the bottle was already half empty when the show started and her guest doesn't have a glass.

SfRTSgR.jpg

I think we all know that's the face some middle-aged chick you've never met makes just before she tries to slip you some tongue at The Beef.

"Yum yum yum!"

Thanks Bingo

John just tweeted this one about BCC.  I wonder what the dorms look like now?  Did they fix the bullet hole?

Check out what Drumm says about dorm students at 1:58.

3 hours ago, Thurston Morton said:

Her "book", "The Power of Friends at Work" is based on her career working with Fran Battisti and Beth Mollen, at BCC?  No thank you.

Her entire brand seems to be built around the power of friends at work. As opposed to what... being hated at work?

56 minutes ago, owego said:

Her entire brand seems to be built around the power of friends at work. As opposed to what... being hated at work?

Obviously, you don't know the 3 of them. 

8 hours ago, Bingoloid said:

SfRTSgR.jpg

"Yum yum yum!"

If they are really her friends they should schedule an intervention.