Sign in to follow this  
Thurston Morton

Battisti: “Akshar cost me the election”

That's what Fred gets for getting mixed up with Paul. Everyone else is always the bad guy when things go south.

Garzo must have really had to swallow his pride to support him after the way Paul acted when he left the firm.

1 hour ago, Thurston Morton said:

Paul Battisti is going around town blaming his loss in the DA race on Fred Akshar. 

Stay tuned. This feud is just heating up.

He only has himself to blame for depending on someone who only became a shooting star because of the corruption in the Broome County GOP. No one would know who Fred Akshar is if it wasn't for Dave Harder and Blowjob Datta fast tracking him like he was brilliant. If you want something bad enough you do it yourself. A guy like Battisti does not understand that concept. 

39 minutes ago, Bingoloid said:

That's what Fred gets for getting mixed up with Paul. Everyone else is always the bad guy when things go south.

Garzo must have really had to swallow his pride to support him after the way Paul acted when he left the firm.

Garzo must feel like a complete tool. He was played by Battisti and the law office of Fat and Fatter.

57 minutes ago, 19April1775 said:

He only has himself to blame for depending on someone who only became a shooting star because of the corruption in the Broome County GOP. No one would know who Fred Akshar is if it wasn't for Dave Harder and Blowjob Datta fast tracking him like he was brilliant. If you want something bad enough you do it yourself. A guy like Battisti does not understand that concept. 

Battisti is an idiot!!!  Yes, only has himself to blame.  But look at the company that he keeps, Harder, Akshar and the list goes on!  Now hopefully voters will remember this election and vote out the people that kissed Battisti's ass that are on the list!!!!

When Garzo left Battisti & Garzo, Battisti went around saying Grazo was "having mental problems", and he "had to get rid of him".  I heard him say it.  Then Garzo goes and supports him? Have some dignity, Mike...

5 minutes ago, Gordon Hoyt said:

Battisti is an idiot!!!  Yes, only has himself to blame.  But look at the company that he keeps, Harder, Akshar and the list goes on!  Now hopefully voters will remember this election and vote out the people that kissed Battisti's ass that are on the list!!!!

I'm optimistic that voters will remember. The percentage of people on this forum who were all in for either party establishment until death has dropped significantly the past couple of years. If you see BCVOICE as a polling sample it is a very good trend for the rest of the county. People are sick of being ripped off by do nothing politicians. Voters are only getting started in my opinion.   

2 hours ago, Officer Al said:

When Garzo left Battisti & Garzo, Battisti went around saying Grazo was "having mental problems", and he "had to get rid of him".  I heard him say it.  Then Garzo goes and supports him? Have some dignity, Mike...

Thank you.

In my opinion, he was trying to smear Garzo's sanity because he was afraid Garzo was going to blow the lid off what Battisti was doing with client funds and he wanted to undermine Garzo's credibility ahead of it.

As I've said, serial gaslighter.