DSS's improper conduct and witch hunt against Garo Kachadourian

F. Lee Bailey

Garo Kachadourian has obtained a photograph from the Broome County Department of Social Services of a cake from a tax payer funded "celebration", following Mr. Kachadourian's wrongful conviction in 2017.

It is highly improper for government employees to throw a party following a trial, especially a kangaroo court, like what Mr. Kachadourian experienced at the hands of former Chenango County D.A. Joseph McBride and Judge Joseph Cawley.

This cake and the celebration are further proof the Broome County Department of Social Services conspired to charge Mr. Kachadourian for doing nothing more than assisting his elderly friend, whom he helped, and did home repairs, for a span of 40 years. 

The case is currently under appeal and arguments will soon be heard in Albany.  Then, I hope Mr. Kachadourian drops a major lawsuit against Broome County and the employees at DSS who conspired and celebrated at his expense.

IMG_3404.PNG

2 hours ago, F. Lee Bailey said:

Garo Kachadourian has obtained a photograph from the Broome County Department of Social Services of a cake from a tax payer funded "celebration", following Mr. Kachadourian's wrongful conviction in 2016.

It is highly improper for government employees to throw a party following a trial, especially a kangaroo court, like what Mr. Kachadourian experienced at the hands of former Chenango County D.A. Joseph McBride and Judge Joseph Cawley.

This cake and the celebration are further proof the Broome County Department of Social Services conspired to charge Mr. Kachadourian for doing nothing more than assisting his elderly friend, whom he helped, and did home repairs, for a span of 40 years. 

The case is currently under appeal and arguments will soon be heard in Albany.  Then, I hope Mr. Kachadourian drops a major lawsuit against Broome County and the employees at DSS who conspired and celebrated at his expense.

IMG_3404.PNG

Res ipsa Loquitur...the cake speaks for itself...proof he was deliberately targeted and treated in a hostile manner. Isn't there something about the law...it's supposed to be dispassionate?

I suppose that will be my fun reading for later but I must finish reading about hearsay exceptions because you know, some members of congress have said hearsay can be better evidence than first hand knowledge! I started reading some of them. You know, :) (giggle) if Mr Korshak wins...he could reopen all kinds of cases if he wanted to. 

Even if it isn't against the law... there is also the saying you can't have your cake and eat it too. Who ate the cake? Who was at the "celebration' and where was it held?  Any elected or appointed officials? 

Gerald GERRY Mollen has been out to get Garo for 10 YEARS ever since it was posted here on BCVoice Mollen’s SON IN LAW was charged in Scranton for sex crimes.

Brian Moran, the sex offender son in law.https://www.poconorecord.com/article/20100320/news/100329998

Mollen hand picked his buddy JOSEPH MCBRIDE of Chenango County to prosecute Garo. We are told McBride and his assistant DA joined in on the cake celebration.

17 minutes ago, BinghamtonBill said:

Gerald GERRY Mollen has been out to get Garo for 10 YEARS ever since it was posted here on BCVoice Mollen’s SON IN LAW was charged in Scranton for sex crimes.

Brian Moran, the sex offender son in law.https://www.poconorecord.com/article/20100320/news/100329998

Mollen hand picked his buddy JOSEPH MCBRIDE of Chenango County to prosecute Garo. We are told McBride and his assistant DA joined in on the cake celebration.

I am not surprised at the amount of criminal behavior elected officials in our local government get away with.  It's nothing new that they single out the vulnerable- Mirella and make false accusations against -Garo and others. What amazes me the most is that these scumbags sit in the first rows at church for Sunday Mass or Services looking for adoration from the public. It's appalling and crass that others would go out of their way to celebrate an injustice done to another who they have animosity towards.  A cake with a name-  so vacuous, just disgusting.  Hold your head high Garo.

I may have mentioned this before...if any of the people involved have a professional license, like a social worker.. you can always file an ethics complaint with the Board of Regents, Office of the Professions. They have their own lawyer who acts on behalf of the general public.

2 hours ago, Gordon Hoyt said:

Judge Cawley has more class than that.  If anything he would of told them it wasn't cool of them to do that with the cake! 

Sorry, have to disagree about judge Cawley. Cawley is arrogant and rude. He loves to blame everyone else for his mistakes. Cawley never takes constructive criticism very well.

I was at the second sentencing of Aaron Powell and listened to the mother ask Cawley why didn’t he just let the juror go in the first trial who was a vested partner in the law firm that was representing the other family in a custody case. That is why the appellate court set aside the conviction and cost both of these families to endure a second murder trial. 
Cawley’s responses to the mothers question after she was done with her VIS statement and he said and I quote, “I made the right decision and stand by my decision and would make the same decision again”! 

That was very disturbing to me as well as the families that were sitting n the court room to think he would make the same mistake twice knowing he and Mollen messed up big time. 

and let’s not forget how he supported Battisti behind the scenes since it’s illegal for a judge to endorse but did it anyway. 

Isn't it funny that the case against me was in Mollens hands for a year and a half! But Mollen never in that time handed off the case to another prosecutor knowing his (by Phone) verbal attacks on me about that first incident and another one after the first about the ponzi scheme. Which Mollen then used to run to the Judge after Mollen Lost the election to ask for a new Prosecutor to take my case so it wouldn't be in front of the new elected prosecutor! Tell me that isn't telling!!! You can't make this stuff up everyone.

On 11/17/2019 at 11:30 AM, ginger said:

I may have mentioned this before...if any of the people involved have a professional license, like a social worker.. you can always file an ethics complaint with the Board of Regents, Office of the Professions. They have their own lawyer who acts on behalf of the general public.

Garo, backing up to this...if you file a complaint, their lawyer will investigate herself and she may find other violations. It's her job to work for you.

Garo, the(Board of Regents) Office of Professions does the licensing for NYS licensed professionals...lpns, rns, nurse practitioners, accountants. social workers etc. If you have a complaint against somebody with a NYS professional license they have a very nice lawyer (I forget her name, something Irish) She can investigate your complaint and then some. She gets paid with your tax dollars to work for YOU. Let me see if I can find an appropriate link. This goes for any of you, even if you find a professional has been less than courteous. They have codes of ethics they are obligated to adhere to. Some complain nothing ever gets done when they complain to administration...that's because you are complaining to the wrong people. Give me a few minutes....fifth paragraph down...to file a complaint against a licensee...

http://www.op.nysed.gov/contact.htm

Edited by ginger
added comment

Whats really telling is when i filed a Freedom for Information for Documents by certain Broome County Legislative Members who found out. They questioned the DSS Commissioner if this is normal practice for this type of behavior. I got the Copies of those letters and she condoned  their conduct back to the Legislators by a letter who i'm sure where shocked by her response. The picture was sent to them by the picture taker at their little party. Their response was did you ever think it maybe challenged with an appeal before you did this and it was the next day. What if it's over turned for whatever reason(s)? If you read the letter you would be shocked! DSS showed pictures with the response but there's more to the story of those pictures which of course they (DSS) didn't care!! I was just a long time friend not her caregiver.