DSS's improper conduct and witch hunt against Garo Kachadourian

F. Lee Bailey

19 hours ago, ginger said:

Garo, the(Board of Regents) Office of Professions does the licensing for NYS licensed professionals...lpns, rns, nurse practitioners, accountants. social workers etc. If you have a complaint against somebody with a NYS professional license they have a very nice lawyer (I forget her name, something Irish) She can investigate your complaint and then some. She gets paid with your tax dollars to work for YOU. Let me see if I can find an appropriate link. This goes for any of you, even if you find a professional has been less than courteous. They have codes of ethics they are obligated to adhere to. Some complain nothing ever gets done when they complain to administration...that's because you are complaining to the wrong people. Give me a few minutes....fifth paragraph down...to file a complaint against a licensee...

http://www.op.nysed.gov/contact.htm

Thank You Ginger I will look into it.

• 4 weeks later...

Watching the House impeach Donald Trump today, I am reminded of how Broome County DSS conducted their witch hunt against Garo Kachadourian. DSS employees are unchecked, conducting fishing expeditions to discredit innocent people in Broome County.

One must wonder why the turnover rate is so high at DSS? 

And who holds these fraudsters responsible? 

These are questions that will be explored when Mr. Kachadourian’s case is over turned.

They lie. Their boss is not the same as yours. They have no problems telling a lie because their boss is the father of lies. Off the top of my head, I can think of two instances where I personally lost things of value because of flat out lies. 

#Things Change.