Korchak's Stunning Win - Who to thank this Thanksgiving

PeteMoss

Like all successes, there are many people to thank, this election especially.

I hope I can list those people who made this election a success.  If I have missed someone, PLEASE post and add them to the list.  Thanks

1) Mike - He worked hard, starting back in Feb with his first fundraiser at the Red Oak.  10 months later he experienced the fruits of his labors.   Congratulations Mike and thank you!

2) The Korchak family and supporters. - Some amazing people.  A good man like Mike finds like minded people and he surrounds himself with them.  Starting off with Nadine, who you can tell is his rock.  His fantastic children, successful in their own right.  The donors who made this possible.  All of the volunteers who campaigned for him.  And the 2 behind the scene guys, JH and JW.  Without them, none of this would have been possible.

3) John Solak - His support and reporting made a difference in the outcome.

4) Garo - For allowing us to discuss the election on BCVoice and telling his personal stories which reinforced what we already knew.

5) Ed Hickey - For putting Mike on the ballot.

6) The posters on BCVoice who told the truth, informed the public and convinced friends and relatives to vote for Mike.  The BCVoicers who supported Mike came from both sides of the aisle.

7) 50 people who I don't want to mention.  They know who they are.

To one classy lady:  Debra Gelson - She ran a clean and honest campaign with a lot of class. 

If 53 or more people had voted for Paul instead of Mike, the election could have had a different outcome.  I have to say that each of the above people affected 53 or more voters and together brought about this impossible victory.

Thanks to all of you!

57 minutes ago, PeteMoss said:

I hope I can list those people who made this election a success.  If I have missed someone, PLEASE post and add them to the list.  Thanks

1) Mike - He worked hard, starting back in Feb with his first fundraiser at the Red Oak.  10 months later he experienced the fruits of his labors.   Congratulations Mike and thank you!

2) The Korchak family and supporters. - Some amazing people.  A good man like Mike finds like minded people and he surrounds himself with them.  Starting off with Nadine, who you can tell is his rock.  His fantastic children, successful in their own right.  The donors who made this possible.  All of the volunteers who campaigned for him.  And the 2 behind the scene guys, JH and JW.  Without them, none of this would have been possible.

4) Garo - For allowing us to discuss the election on BCVoice and telling his personal stories which reinforced what we already knew.

6) The posters on BCVoice who told the truth, informed the public and convinced friends and relatives to vote for Mike.  The BCVoicers who supported Mike came from both sides of the aisle.

To one classy lady:  Debra Gelson - She ran a clean and honest campaign with a lot of class. 

If 53 or more people had voted for Paul instead of Mike, the election could have had a different outcome.  I have to say that each of the above people affected 53 or more voters and together brought about this impossible victory.

Thanks to all of you!

On 11/6/2019 at 9:06 PM, DanCooper said:

I agree. John Solak probably accounted for the current + margin for Korchack due to his citizen journalism. Outside of Bob Joseph, the rest of the media was in the bag for Fred and gang. 

John’s videos on Twitter making the vermin (Fred, Battisti and wife) squirm are a true twin tier treasure

One of biggest reasons that Paul lost was the endorsement from Gerry Mollen which was a dumb move by Paul. I'm glad Tim Grippen lambasted Mollen for giving the endorsement to the other side of the Fence and not to Gleason. But in reality it helped Mike Korchak. Thank Tim Grippen who i have upmost respect for........................

.............and Mollen who helped LOL!!!

Not taking anything away from John Solak who is a friend of mine and have respect for his diligence helped as well.

Even though many have their opinions of him, i have to say a person was missed by Pete Moss that being Cal Harris who has endured some of the same tactics that where used on me. I'm glad Cal voiced his opinions here on the Voice which also helped the out come as well.

Cal's father and my Sister where close friends. Mr. Harris gave Louise many of his signed Duck creations which she still has and loves very much.

50 minutes ago, PeteMoss said:

Thanks to all of you!

Thank You but i had little to do with it as there are many others who had a hand in it as i mentioned. But still Thank You.

Garo are you serious. am I reading it right...you lost another family member? If so, so sorry. That happened to me in 1991...lost my grandmother, a most favoured aunt and then my father...May, June and August...right in a row.

I hope they don't go in 3's for you!

On 11/22/2019 at 8:12 AM, Independent said:

Thank You Ginger. Yes Vicky was the Diamond, she was a genuine person in our family. Never a bad word about anyone NEVER. My brother is taking very hard.

Sorry for your family's loss Garo. Prayers for you and your family especially during this time of the year.