You Never Know

What does Battisti do now ?

If the results of the election do not change what does Battisti do now ?   Anyone that would retain him do be a defense attorney would have to be crazy. His new tough on crime stance and his support from multiple police agencies will make it very difficult for him to be an effective defense attorney. 

The election as it stands now shows what the public thinks of many local public elected and appointed officials. Battisti made many errors during the campaign but in my opinion the one that cost him the most was the endorsements by so many police organizations and leaders. People are tired of hearing from the likes of Dave Harder,  Gerry Mollen  and Joe Zikuski.   The truly great thing about all of this is Mike Korchak owes nobody in the establishment anything.  In a way I wish Mike wasn't such a class act because he could really get even with a lot of these people .

Look for him to get a no-show job at BCC.  They love crooks and con men up there.  He will fit right in.

8 hours ago, You Never Know said:

If the results of the election do not change what does Battisti do now ?

If I wasn't so worried about being accused of participating too much on BCVOICE I'd answer your question. Some people here hate that some people actually read posts and interact with people asking questions. Sometimes the same screen name will appear 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9 times when you do that. I'll wait a few days. Maybe someone else will engage with you.

CONCEDE

CONCEDE

CONCEDE

I was never here. Don't believe your eyes.

10 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

Look for him to get a no-show job at BCC.  They love crooks and con men up there.  He will fit right in.

This is what I think also is going to happen.

1 hour ago, Gordon Hoyt said:

This is what I think also is going to happen.

He taught there as an adjunct. Seems like a serious ethical issue- Francis was VP of academics. He promoted a person from regular faculty all the way to Dean. Then Paul gets hired to teach in their division as an adjunct. Nepotism in my book. 

But nothing like that occurs to some people. They assume it's their right to help friends and family when they have the authority. I won't be shocked if he ends up there but if he does it is just wrong.

Paul will need to find his wife a job too. After Christine Battisti and Sarah Loomis used CVAC client information to benefit Battisti’s campaign, they will not survive into 2020.

1 hour ago, Officer Al said:

Paul will need to find his wife a job too. After Christine Battisti and Sarah Loomis used CVAC client information to benefit Battisti’s campaign, they will not survive into 2020.

Hopefully they don’t. 

He is going to start a business.

"Casey Anthony's Baby Sitting Service"

It will be as successful as his other businesses!

7 minutes ago, PeteMoss said:

He is going to start a business.

"Casey Anthony's Baby Sitting Service"

It will be as successful as his other businesses!

In another timeline, Paul is a very content and successful cable installer.

Nobody expects him to show up on time, it doesn't matter that he got his degree from a scam school, and he doesn't have to handle money.

15 minutes ago, Bingoloid said:

In another timeline, Paul is a very content and successful cable installer.

Nobody expects him to show up on time, it doesn't matter that he got his degree from a scam school, and he doesn't have to handle money.

Other possibilities include:

Self serve gas station attendant.

Licensed gutter cleaner

Diesel fitter - You have to hold up a pair of stocking to see if "Diesel Fitter"

alphadork

1 hour ago, PeteMoss said:

Licensed gutter cleaner

Diesel fitter - You have to hold up a pair of stocking to see if "Diesel Fitter"

alphadork

How about a weather man where you can lie all day long and never be held accountable!! Blame it on the wind... lol 

10 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

Licensed gutter cleaner

alphadork

lol Pete, diesel fitter...I had to read that 3x before I got it. :)

Speaking of gutters, yesterday my neighbor had somebody come to clean her gutters and the guy tossed the debris in my driveway. Who does that?

Snake Oil Salesmen -he's done that but failed

BJ Datta Butt Boy -he's done that too

Puppet -yip, he's done that too

Pipefitter -he's done that too, ya remember that blond slut running his campaign

Dairy Farmer - he milked that fat cow Debra Butler already, so maybe

He's a twitchy guy with a lot of energy, seems to get on with Birdie alright. I'd suggest he lead one of those aerobics classes for seniors, but his serial absenteeism would be an issue.

I still think he's supposed to be senator. Mention Senator Libous to him and that twitchy guy disappears...he sounds just like Senator Libous and even has the same mannerisms.

33 minutes ago, Gentleman Ned said:

Snake Oil Salesmen -he's done that but failed

BJ Datta Butt Boy -he's done that too

Puppet -yip, he's done that too

Pipefitter -he's done that too, ya remember that blond slut running his campaign

Dairy Farmer - he milked that fat cow Debra Butler already, so maybe

A puppet a poet a pirate a pauper, a pawn and a .....

Rumors are that he's looking for office space in downtown Binghamton to start yet another firm.  This ought to be very interesting. 

Who in their right mind is going to go to him for defense work after he attacked the DA staff.  While I'm sure they will be nothing but professional towards him, one would have to think that they are surely going to show him just how tough on crime they really are.  Paul has never worked for anything... and Daddy can't buy him out of this jam.

Hopefully those involved in any transaction get paid up front.

Paul and his rude wife, Joe Zikuski and John and Debra Butler should all leave town. No one wants them here. 

Hey, are there any good Black Friday deals on televisions Chief Butler? 😂

Since Alexander and Catalano have split up may I suggest: Alexander and Battisti or Catalano and Battisti? He would fit right in to those commercials.