When you watch TV 'news' tonight remember pedophile coverup

19April1775

Has anyone seen ABC held accountable for covering up for a pedophile by failing to air the story? Can you show me the ABC apology? Can anyone show me a CBS, NBC, CNN investigative report on why ABC News covered up the Jeffery Epstein/Clinton pedophile story? Can anyone tell me why ABC was more interested in identifying the whistle blower than apologizing for protecting a pedophile??

Remember that tonight when you watch your TV news to get the "facts". They are all in on it together and they are not on our side.

Just the way this country is going and why the downfall of this one great Nation is right around the corner.

Media used to be looked upon as a way to get your news. The story, no matter what channel one watched, was hardly ever in doubt and people formed their own opinions.

Now? Show me an unbiased media source. The National media is an absolute joke and, for the past half decade or so, our local media has followed suit. News reported with a very biased perspective.

One thing left to conquer is the Justice system. We have already witnessed numerous decisions on a Federal level being made with a bias  behind those decisions. We just witnessed a local election for District Attorney where a political party almost seized what should be a very politically blind office. It didn’t happen this time. It will in the future.

My friends, as a Nation, we are in deep trouble.

19 minutes ago, Choo Choo Charlie said:

Just the way this country is going and why the downfall of this one great Nation is right around the corner.

Media used to be looked upon as a way to get your news. The story, no matter what channel one watched, was hardly ever in doubt and people formed their own opinions.

Now? Show me an unbiased media source. The National media is an absolute joke and, for the past half decade or so, our local media has followed suit. News reported with a very biased perspective.

One thing left to conquer is the Justice system. We have already witnessed numerous decisions on a Federal level being made with a bias  behind those decisions. We just witnessed a local election for District Attorney where a political party almost seized what should be a very politically blind office. It didn’t happen this time. It will in the future.

My friends, as a Nation, we are in deep trouble.

We are in VERY deep trouble. The left controls the media, Hollywood, K-12 public education, a ton of higher indoctrination institutes and even our Justice system on many levels. They are trying to normalize pedophilia by covering up high level stories and pushing drag queen story time perfectly with telling us 4 year olds can decide if they are transgender. They are coming for our kids to finish it all off people. You know that right? You better see it.

The home for all of these things currently resides in the Democrat party. Think about it. See it for yourselves. You will see it if you do your research.

The most important thing. DO NOT GIVE UP! F88k these lunatics. They are only a vocal minority. The Korchak race shows we can beat these bastards. If they overthrow that result we double down.

For all you Trump haters blinded by your burning perverse hatred of the man.....besides saving this country from the corrupt Hillary Clinton, there are presently two nuclear realities of this first ever non-politician President's legacy that should now be undeniable:

1. The existence and outing of "FAKE NEWS". The blantantly biased main stream media. Salespersons in lieu of journalists. 

2. The existence of the "DEEP STATE".... an all powerful illicit subterranean government within our government that is now in the process of attempting to nullify the election of a duly elected President and all,the while protecting the dirty deeds of it's minions...Clintons, Bidens, Obamas, Comey, Brennen, Clapper,  etal.

This Epstein murder is merely one more blatant piece of evidence supporting the existence of both of the above.....whether one chooses to see through their hatred or not. 

The buzzword now is "Russia".  "Russia" is the boogie man for everything that goes against the will of what we used to call "The Establishment".

• What do you do when one of the Democrat presidential candidates - Tulsi Gabbard - is not marching lock step with all of the others?  Accuse her of being a "Russian asset."

• Any mention of Ukraine in the same sentence as any Democrat is a distraction engineered by their enemy Russia to influence US politics. (Forget the fact that the largest amount of contributions to the Clinton Foundation from any individual country and its citizens came from . . . you guessed it . . . Ukraine).

• Do you see trending Twitter hashtags such as #ImpeachmentHearing, #MAGA or "#HunterBiden?  Those are not posted by any real people.  Those are all the work of "Russian bots."  Or, so claims CBS News:

Oh yeah - don't ever mention QAnon either.

WWG1WGA!

The CBS infobabe at around 0:40 in the video mentions "misinformation/disinformation campaigns."

Like - - -  Saddam had weapons of mass destruction, and so we had to invade Iraq?  And are still there 16 years later?

I guess it all depends on who is doing it, doesn't it?

The video also flags as misinformation that Ukraine was involved in meddling in the 2016 election.  You mean, Christopher Steele and Glenn Simpson weren't in Ukraine in 2016?

2 minutes ago, YankeeDoodle said:

The CBS infobabe at around 0:40 in the video mentions "misinformation/disinformation campaigns."

Like - - -  Saddam had weapons of mass destruction, and so we had to invade Iraq?  And are still there 16 years later?

I guess it all depends on who is doing it, doesn't it?

The video also flags as misinformation that Ukraine was involved in meddling in the 2016 election.  You mean, Christopher Steele and Glenn Simpson weren't in Ukraine in 2016?

That was the most nauseating 5 minutes and 21 seconds I've had in a long time! Also notice how many times he said "conspiracy". Yep YD<Ukraine>, the big reason they are trying to pivot back to Russia is because the Ukraine corruption coming out is poised to bring down very prominent Democrats and the party along with it. Nothing they do will stop it.

4 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

Yep YD<Ukraine>, the big reason they are trying to pivot back to Russia is because the Ukraine corruption coming out is poised to bring down very prominent Democrats and the party along with it. Nothing they do will stop it.

As "Q" often posts, "These people are stupid."

Make no mistake about it, the impeachment hearings have nothing to do with Trump supposedly doing something wrong (he didn't).  They have a single purpose:  to try to condition as much of the public as possible into believing that Ukraine is Trump's puppet, and will say and do anything he demands.  And thus anything said from here on out involving that country must be manufactured lies.

The D's are scrambling to do this in advance of Inspector General Horowitz's report.  At first I wasn't too sure I could trust him, as I heard that the big names were going to skate from what they've done.  Now my theory is is that Horowitz has been working in tandem with Barr, deciding who will release what.  The IG Report will be to "prime the pump" and the public, as it were, and will highlight only the activities of the foot soldiers, such as Kevin Clinesmith.

The Barr / Durham report, however, will have criminal charges brought against Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Strzok, etc.

I'm curious when they are going to unseal the 120,000+ indictments that are in the federal courts around the country.

And don't forget Trump's executive order authorizing the use of the Marines on domestic soil if needed for some unspoken event.  Rounding up all of the pedophiles?

Get the popcorn ready.  Time to bring in your tomato plants?

One of the most covered up cases of Pedo is the Joe Paterno case and Penn State.  Sandusky took the brunt of the well-deserved blame and jail time but there were many others who saw what was happening and did not report it.  They had their hands slapped.  Penn State lost 111 wins but they were later restored.

I did see a murder mystery show about a lawyer, DA, who disappeared in Lewisburg Pa.  They found the destroyed hard drive from his laptop but could not get any data off of it.  On the show, they kept saying that he was from Centre County Pa..  After the show, I did some research online and learned that Penn State is in Centre County Pa.  The show never mentioned Pen State.

Here is the Wikipedia link to the case.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Gricar

He was investigating Sandusky.

• 3 years later...

Good morning.  I've been up for a few reading "The Epstein Docs". Somebody posted the PDF on twitter. I haven't read anything yet, that we don't already know. I'm on pg 39 of 170 or page 94 of 2004...depending on your format. It looks like I'm about to learn some new things.

There appears to be a lot of controversy over facts and opinions, what's libelous and what's opinion.

To answer 1775s original question..why are the media not reporting? Perhaps they aren't hiding it. Perhaps they are trying to avoid the lawsuits.

I'm going back to reading...keep you posted.

post edit 🙂 ..let's see if I can get this story straight..they're using a case brought by Shel Adelson to substantiate Guiffries case against Maxwell.

A non profit organization stated for the 2012 election, Shel Adelson donated "tainted and dirty" money to Mitt Romney. Eight days later,  the organization took down the post but issued a press release stating they stand by what they printed. Adelson sued for defamation. The court said the original is constitutionally protected opinion and the reprint does not constitute republication. 

Ms Maxwell, in kind, made disparaging remarks against Guiffries.... The court said , it really didn't change the mind of the reader.

You know...I'm getting a little pissed off with, not just the courts but wise ass politicians telling me and you, the general public and the press what our CONCERNS should be.  

It's not malicious to be concerned that moguls in society and government are sleazy.

Also recall the remark Kathy Hochul made to Lee Zeldin regarding crime " Why is it a concern to you?"

The general public can't be proactive in protecting their interests when the courts thinks they know better.

I had to skip over a bunch of stuff to find the depositions. I'll back track later maybe.

Glen Dubin, Stephen Kaufmann, George Mitchell, Jean-Luc Brenel, Bill Richardson. Marvin Minski. Jeffery Epstein, obviously because the case is about Ghislane Maxwell...

These are the name Guifre gave.. there are 3 others enjoined? 

Still reading..  

Lol, sorry, I fell asleep and just woke back up. Reading the deposition of the pilot...

Interesting Tom Pritzker, Hyatt Hotels, listed as "numerous uno" in Epsteins little black book..They have the privilege of flying in to Marham airforce base (England) to get dropped off. 

I'm up to pg 740 of 2024...This morning I back tracked to see what I missed. I read more depositions and now I'm perusing a few chapters of the book she wrote which have been admitted into evidence.

First off...SHE'S A LIAR. She lied on various job applications prior to Epstein. She persistently lies to her family and boyfriends, both of which she was engaged to. She doesn't even have a highschool diploma or GED. She states she had a journal but conveniently torched it at the behest of her now husband. SHE can't remember a lot of important facts. At the point I'm at, her lawyer refuses to allow her to name names as a safety precaution. This leads into reading her trashy novel. Don't know about you folks but I stopped reading trashy romance novels in highschool because they all sounded the same. This one does too. 

One more thing.. she's was not 15 years old when she met Ghislane Maxwell, she was 17 years old which is the age of consent in Florida. She told a big whopping lie about having her "sweet 16" birthday on Epsteins Island.

Moving on....

I'm not sure how much more of her book I'm willing to tolerate. Virginia Guiffre is pretty contemptible herself. Even if everything she says is true. She takes ZERO responsibility. Everything is mom and dads fault. The lies she tells people and herself are unbelievable. It's difficult to weed out anything that may be truthful.

Her ghost writer clearly has had some experience writing trash. 

So I did finish reading it...what a bunch of drivel.

Not sure I'm understanding. The victims are alleging the government knew all about what was happening on Epsteins Island. The judge refuses afford the plaintiffs victim status for civil rights? And it's..not sure of I'm getting the concept right...controverted fact?  the government DID NOT KNOW what was going on there?

IMO of course the government knew all along what was going on. President Clinton visited that island 23 times. He had secret service with him,no? 

Guiffre tells one story of having dinner with him. She didn't sleep with him but there were 2 brunettes with him. Of course she doesn't recall their names. And she can not or refuses to say what knowledge she may or may not have implicating him.

OK, so I guess that is controverted. She didn't witness anything. Can't secret service be called in to testify?

Still reading. .I'm  hoping to see more from the other 3 plaintiffs. Seriously,  if they are basing this entire case on the word of Guiffre I would have thrown it out. Which isn't to say I don't think horrible things happened there but her lies are so huge and they escalate,  like the telephone game...reasonable doubt. 

OK, now I get it. The plaintiffs are saying their civil rights were violated because the government negotiated the immunity agreement with Ghislane without consulting with the victims.

Post edit...so you can't have your cake and eat it too. Ghislane signed an immunity agreement to be truthful but at the same time, hired a pr firm of lawyers to issue a statement denying the allegations.

I'm guessing she had to deny the allegations specifically because of Prince Andrew. 

Reviewing Guifre's school records. She appears to have made it through elementary school ok. Middle school and highschool were a bust. She was hardly present in spite of her parents trying to find an accommodation for her. She doesn't even have an 8th grade education.

I've always heard Florida schools were "less than". I know years ago in PA they did not have a Regents...not sure if that changed.

I'm pretty sure I  posted on BCV the NYS public school rankings for this past year. Dismal. We're paying all of this money in school taxes for nothing.

Post edit...their school system gave her 50% course credits for being present only half the time she was supposed to be there. 

Her manuscript. Apparently it's just A-okay to write your narrative from a position of powerfulness in order to emancipate the abusers power over the victim. 

I would think all of that would be inadmissible then. The ambiguities are glaring. She testifies she was trafficked to powerful men she refuses to name except Prince Andrew. And she also testifies she was so special, Epstein rarely lend her out. Well which is it?

I'm up to page 1551. 7 pages were completely redacted. Several exhibits had 4 to a page. Difficult reading on the phone. 

I stopped on this page specifically. There's an email from Guiffre to her publicist about the published remarks from her manuscript.

To paraphrase, she states she hopes all goes well with the release of these materials, as long as she's

" not made out to look like a vixen. You know my taste".

She then follows up that she's waiting for a comment from Andrew.

This is really the tell all. She does not give a damn about Ghislane or what SHE may or may not have done to her. This is ALL ABOUT ANDREW.

When she makes these statements she is already 28 years old and married with children.  

I'm up to page 1551. 7 pages were completely redacted. Several exhibits had 4 to a page. Difficult reading on the phone. 

I stopped on this page specifically. There's an email from Guiffre to her publicist about the published remarks from her manuscript.

To paraphrase, she states she hopes all goes well with the release of these materials, as long as she's

" not made out to look like a vixen. You know my taste".

She then follows up that she's waiting for a comment from Andrew.

This is really the tell all. She does not give a damn about Ghislane or what SHE may or may not have done to her. This is ALL ABOUT ANDREW.

When she makes these statements she is already 28 years old and married with children.  

I'm up to page 1917. I'm pretty sure I'm going to finish this today. As you may notice, NOBODY is talking about this.

Why? Because of the tremendous lies. Virginia Guiffre is a pathological liar. She states she wrote the manuscript herself. She did not. It looks like her publicist did. Just looking at her emails compared to the manuscript...her venacular is juvenile.

Cross exam reveals, she was never in a helicopter with Bill Clinton, secret service and Ghislane Maxwell operating it. She lies about Donald Trump, she lies about Alan Dershowitz...and I'm just starting this exhibit!

I do want to back track to last night's reading. All of the investigative reports by Palm Beach Police. Numerous female students telling the same story. The youngest was 14, most were 16, some older, seniors and college students. 

They were approached by friends or acquaintances to give "massages" in various states of undress. They were told the more you put out, the more you get paid. The minimum $200.00 was a massage till Jeffrey "finished " They did not have to touch his nether regions..he did that himself...unless...

Yes, the guy is a creep and he did attempt to manipulate the girls into doing more. In one case he was charged, but the rest, if they said no, he stopped. 

Bottom line..these young ladies were told what the job was. They knew exactly what they had to do to get that $200.00 and they went there anyway. Some only went once. Others made thousands of dollars.

I do not anticipate I'm going to read anything we don't already know.

One more point...it's my impression this isn't really about pedophiles. It's about oneupmanship. Which person in the sphere of influence can get the youngest person. It seems to me the ulterior motive is bragging rights. Sick too, of course.

Have a good morning. 

^^^Sorry, I just have to make a point about the quality of her lies. Her manuscript says she was always nervous flying in a helicopter with Ghislane but Bill Clinton commented she was doing a good job so she felt better about it.

She was never in a helicopter with Ghislane. Not Ever. 

These were the types of stories published in over 114 news/media outlets.

Post edit...she has never been in the presence of Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein together. She's never been in Trumps presence, EVER.

Another post edit...her manuscript details an entire week she spent alone with Prince Andrew at Epsteins ranch in Sante Fe. 

Now she says the statement "I saw Andrew at the ranch in Sante Fe" is inaccurate. She can't even truthfully state that she saw him at all.