Lawoffice

Sore Loser Francis

Thanks for that...^I can only think of one time I made that mistake. The person was running as a democrat and I didn't want to vote on any of the lines that supported him.

See SNOWMAN! People do vote their conscience! :)

1 hour ago, Bingoloid said:

I'm pretty sure Claudia Tenney is one of the lizard people.

Hmmmm...you could have a point there....

Do law offices use programs with spell checking or grammar checking?

This law firm sure doesn't.

The judge has been assigned to this case.

Richie Rich.

1 hour ago, PeteMoss said:

The judge has been assigned to this case.

Richie Rich.

Why is a 6th judicial judge handling this? Isn’t BC in the 3rd judicial legal system? 
Does anyone have Battisti’s entire filing? I have read bits and pieces but it’s sparse and doesn’t make sense to me? 
Basically Battisti believed the ballots were correct in the primary but were somehow inaccurate in the general election? 

I wish someone would post actual information on this subject matter as I would like to understand it better. 

6 minutes ago, Take out the trash said:

Why is a 6th judicial judge handling this? Isn’t BC in the 3rd judicial legal system? 
Does anyone have Battisti’s entire filing? I have read bits and pieces but it’s sparse and doesn’t make sense to me? 
Basically Battisti believed the ballots were correct in the primary but were somehow inaccurate in the general election? 

I wish someone would post actual information on this subject matter as I would like to understand it better.

Go to https://www.searchiqs.com/nybro/Login.aspx

click on "Log in as guest"

in the top search bar type "battisti f paul"

Click the search button.

Click on "view*" of the second case.

Don't type in any of the double quotes when doing this

Acting Supreme Court Judge Richie "dumb dumb" Rich signed the Order to Show Cause against the 2 candidates for MAYOR !!!

Did the jerk even read what he signed?  Must be he didn't.

Stupid judge !

Scary to have incompetents like this making decisions affecting people's lives.

17 minutes ago, Take out the trash said:

I'm assuming that's how far they had to go to find a judge who wouldn't have to recuse himself.

14 minutes ago, Bingoloid said:

I'm assuming that's how far they had to go to find a judge who wouldn't have to recuse himself.

Just seems really odd as the 3rd district is pretty large and since judges can’t engage in politics or even discuss or endorse any candidate It just seems strange to me that they went to a 6th judicial judge. 

1 minute ago, Take out the trash said:

Just seems really odd as the 3rd district is pretty large and since judges can’t engage in politics or even discuss or endorse any candidate It just seems strange to me that they went to a 6th judicial judge. 

Remember that Gelson and Korchak are also involved and Dan D Reynolds is also a lawyer.  There are a lot of potential conflicts here so that would explain why he had to travel so far to find a judge.

2 minutes ago, PeteMoss said:

Remember that Gelson and Korchak are also involved and Dan D Reynolds is also a lawyer.  There are a lot of potential conflicts here so that would explain why he had to travel so far to find a judge.

F191AC0D-4772-46C5-ABBE-269B03A27CAE.jpeg

2 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

Acting Supreme Court Judge Richie "dumb dumb" Rich signed the Order to Show Cause against the 2 candidates for MAYOR !!!

Did the jerk even read what he signed?  Must be he didn't.

Stupid judge !

Scary to have incompetents like this making decisions affecting people's lives.

I don’t see his signature anywhere.

I do, however, see the signature of Thomas Jackson attached to these sloppy documents.

I guess that Tom hasn’t learned his lesson to proofread his legal documents after the tragic Samantha Stone (Werkheiser) incident in which Jackson’s non-action let a pedophile back into our community.

https://www.pressconnects.com/story/news/public-safety/2019/02/21/binghamton-child-sex-abuse-dance-teacher-samantha-stone-werkheiser-ny-appeal-court-charges-dismissed/2937171002/

I wonder if these embarrassingly flawed documents filed are another victory for Jackson and Bergman?

On 11/29/2019 at 8:58 AM, ginger said:

Thanks for posting that. If I had the time I could turn every single one of those reasons around on her. Bottom line....people think she's a murderer and that's why they aren't going to vote for her. Same goes for Biden...people think he's capable of murder.

President Trump joked about shooting somebody on 5th ave. The media tries to portray his family like the mafia. I think I heard we lost 19 soldiers this year and I'm betting President Trump feels crappy about every single one of them as opposed to Hillary/Benghazi "what difference does it make now" attitude. Furthermore, if she's thinking of running again she can forget it. She barked like a dog on TV...our enemies will eat her alive, OMG how much fun will Putin have with that. He already messes with Angela Merkel every chance he gets.

President Trump has been actively trying to limit death. The left should feel lucky he's the President. I can't tell you what my response would have been when Otto Warmbier was sent back to us in the condition he was in.

If I was president I would be hosting Christmas eve dinner for the families of those soldiers...and yes, he should do it at Mar Lago since that's his home now.   

You are so lucky I'm not the president. North Korea would have been annihilated a long time ago.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/12/03/north-korea-deadline-negotiations/2594186001/

WNBF Thursday morning reported that if this is not decided by Jan 1st, Cuomo could appoint a DA.  He could appoint Gelson and she said she would accept the appointment. 

Of what little I know of her, I believe she would keep everything in place until Korchak was sworn in.

You gotta feel sorry for the members of the DA staff.  They have gone through the ringer for almost a year.

This is a further indictment of just what a spoiled man-child Paulie is.  Like the Germans at the end of WW2, he keeps fighting on even after the battle is lost, just to inflict as must damage to the people he feels betrayed him, who in this case are the voters. 

He appears to suffer from the Napoleon complex.. vertically and masculinity challenged. Spoiled little brat he is and will attempt to extract revenge on anyone who opposes him. He's a victim for sure....A failed lawyer looking for another bailout.

I'm guessing this is going to be dismissed swiftly.

I agree, Pete. Paul's toxic selfishness is on full display. You'd think Fran would be ashamed of his behavior.

...and of course, as Solak has pointed out, Battisti wants the ballots left in the physical custody of Sheriff Harder, his ally with a history of letting friends and family steal from the evidence locker. Surely, that's not shady at all.