Watch a West Point athlete destroy the indoor obstacle course test

27 Time World Champions

If I remember correctly I thought I saw somebody post you played basketball. That's quite the stamina game too. Tell the truth, they draw fouls so they can sit on the floor and rest a bit! :)

8 hours ago, ginger said:

If I remember correctly I thought I saw somebody post you played basketball. That's quite the stamina game too. Tell the truth, they draw fouls so they can sit on the floor and rest a bit! :)

Actually, I played football, basketball and baseball. Stamina was never an issue for me because I sat the pine for the majority of the game. My teammates never fouled anybody. Just bad refereeing 😉 

Male cadets have 3:30 to complete that course. 5:29 for women. There are elements of that course that I couldn’t finish now if you held a glock to my head. 

On 11/29/2019 at 6:58 PM, 27 Time World Champions said:

Actually, I played football, basketball and baseball. Stamina was never an issue for me because I sat the pine for the majority of the game. My teammates never fouled anybody. Just bad refereeing 😉 

Male cadets have 3:30 to complete that course. 5:29 for women. There are elements of that course that I couldn’t finish now if you held a glock to my head. 

Good morning :) From a cheerleader point of view I have a few very silly memories of basketball players drawing fouls. One guy would smile throughout the entire process, that's how you knew what was coming. Half the time I don't think the offense even touched him. He just kind of sat down on the floor...smiling...and when ref didn't call it, he'd slap his hands down all exasperated and get up ,still smiling..." I tried!" 

One guy was such an emoter, in fact we'll call him Tom Hanks because he's kind of like him. Half the time I'd whisper to the girl next to me, do you think he's really hurt?  One time Tom Hanks took this huge hit right in front of me. He plants himself, and the opposing player drives right through and knocks the wind out of him. Ref doesn't blow the whistle, ball is still in play. I look toward the bench for coach...nowhere to be seen. I give the ref the evil eye but he's not looking in the direction of the player on the floor at all. It started to look like the play was shifting to our side of the court so I reach out my hand to the guy to help him get up and guess what? 

HE LEFT ME HANGING

:) STORY TIME OVER HAVE A GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

Tell me a bowling story. I actually have bowling story. My first year in college I was totally in love with this guy, we'll call him John Belushi because he was kind of like him. Our first date we go bowling with a bunch of his friends. He asks me if I know how to bowl and I say yes. One of the girls offers to let me use her baby blue marbled ball...she bowled league. I get on the wood, take a few steps, swing my arm back and the ball slips out of my hand and flies backward. I turn 10 shades of red in 6 seconds, mouth agape. I'm apologizing all over the place. I was mostly worried that her bowling ball cracked. John Belushi says, I thought you knew how to bowl? Thank God the next ball I threw was a strike. :) Who says you never get a 2nd chance to make a good first impression! lol Only in bowling!

YOU! Quit it! :) Seriously, tell us a story, even if it's a nice story. Tell us the story of worst sports related injury you've ever had. You must have a had at least one playing all of those sports.

When we lived in the city we played stick ball or whiffle ball. One time I was on third base and my brother hit a line drive right at me. (not on purpose) I saw it coming, turned my head and it whacked me right on the ear. Owwwwww :( Yes I cried, I was only about 9 or 10.:)

4 hours ago, ginger said:

Tell us the story of worst sports related injury you've ever had. You must have a had at least one playing all of those sports.

I never had a serious sports injury. I once had a dream I was being chased by a giant spider. I jumped out of bed and sliced open my foot on a glass table.