Looking for Christmas Gift Ideas?

27 Time World Champions

I think that product is made in China. Vermont Teddy Bear has a politician bear for everyone. BUY AMERICAN! 

BTW Wegmans used to sell Pacifica French Lilac Spray. If anyone sees that locally..I'd rather not order on the internet. Pretty light scent, good for everyday wear and really affordable @ $16.50

12 hours ago, ginger said:

I think that product is made in China. Vermont Teddy Bear has a politician bear for everyone. BUY AMERICAN! 

BTW Wegmans used to sell Pacifica French Lilac Spray. If anyone sees that locally..I'd rather not order on the internet. Pretty light scent, good for everyday wear and really affordable @ $16.50

https://www.target.com/p/french-lilac-by-pacifica-spray-perfume-women-s-perfume-1-fl-oz/-/A-52720026

The link shows that I'm shopping at the Vestal location.

Speaking of french toast...Cracker Barrel has Dickinson's blueberry syrup.  Best flavored syrup in my experience. Nice to include if you are doing a basket or for a stocking stuffer. Or maybe...wrap the syrup and tie a Cracker Barrel gift card to it...that's my idea for the day.

I do a lot of food gifts because that's what my daughter wants. Apparently everyone else likes them too. I'll be sending out It's a Utica Thing Chicken riggie sauce to my mother this year, building a basket around that.

• 2 weeks later...

I just happened to pull out my copy of this cookbook. It was a gift many years ago that I am still enjoying. For those of you who love all things NY or rather NYC, this is not just a cookbook. The recipes are secondary to the wonderful vignettes and essays, the people and or restaurants behind the recipe. :)

https://images.app.goo.gl/KSLktXYcqTPjjyYFA

Looking for a $10.00 gift? Family Dollar has dresser lining paper sets in various scents. I bought the Gardenia. The set comes with pretty floral paper drawer liner, 4 sachets, tea candles and room spray. It's just the motivating product one needs to clean out and rearrange their dressers.

Perfect gift for secret santa at work...especially if you picked somebody you don't know very well.

Christmas Eve the happiest one I watched open her gift was my 12 yo niece who thought I gave her another gun case, only to open it and find a nice Model 60 Marlin to replace her single shot .22.

She does not hunt but loves sport shooting. During the couple years she had the single shot she learned patience and safety among other important life lessons. Most important one, how to think, not what to think.

On 12/26/2019 at 11:55 AM, ginger said:

How's she handling the recoil? I hope she didn't get a baby bruise. :) My dad waited until we were 14 to get a semiautomatic.

Recoil? Those two are her personal plinkers, she has and does shoot adult rifles at times.

Firing off ten shots at a time...ouch, until you're used to it. :) When we were teenagers my dad had a friend who was a forest ranger who let us try his  .357 and .44...OUCH! lol:)

42 minutes ago, ginger said:

Firing off ten shots at a time...ouch, until you're used to it. :) When we were teenagers my dad had a friend who was a forest ranger who let us try his  .357 and .44...OUCH! lol:)

She has been targeting well with the .357 (sort of, we use 38 special rounds for targets.)

Guess what my daughter bought me for one of my Christmas gifts? Frozen dinners from Little Venice. Who knew? I just took them out of the freezer for dinner tonight. I think that's a great gift idea!

The only thing missing is the tiramisu! 

1 hour ago, ginger said:

Guess what my daughter bought me for one of my Christmas gifts? Frozen dinners from Little Venice. Who knew? I just took them out of the freezer for dinner tonight. I think that's a great gift idea!

The only thing missing is the tiramisu! 

I love those things. Always pick up a bunch when I go there for dinner