Sign in to follow this  
Endwellian

Roads are awful! Stay home!

Just drove from Endwell to Binghamton. It took me 45 minutes. Roads were horrible from Endwell all the way through Binghamton. If you don’t have to work, stay home. If you have a reasonable boss, they shouldn’t expect you at work today.

Grubhub.

1 hour ago, DJC said:

We can't get out of our drive way in Binghamton.  How is there not a state of emergency? 

I have to agree with you. Jason doesn't have the ability to realize the serious situation's the weather creates. But then again i question his abilities to do the right thing to protect the public! He's way over his head and everyone talk's about it behind his back. It's really funny i get a laugh from it!

I’m shocked there’s not a state of emergency. I’ve been a first responder for close to 20 years. I’ve been out there today and it’s not good. 

There needs to be a state of emergency with travel restrictions, to keep non-essential vehicles off the roads for plows and emergency vehicles.

Just another example of Garnar not being up to the job...………………..2020 elections less than a year away!

Can anyone say "ONE TERMER"!

1 minute ago, WyattEarp62 said:

Just another example of Garnar not being up to the job...………………..2020 elections less than a year away!

Can anyone say "ONE TERMER"!

If the Reps put someone good to run against him and that person pays Datta $20K. 

Maybe the Libertarians have someone in mind.

My coworkers and I agree everyone did an outstanding job with the plowing. My street in the City of Binghamton had snow but DPW came down several times throughout the entire storm. Thanks Mayor David and DPW guys! I did end up working last night and the highways were clear.

BTW 27, PA was using salt not sand and they were still salting at 3-4 in the morning.