Impeachment 2019

ginger

I really don't want to watch this as it appears to be a rehash of the last three week but...

Nancy Pelosi gave a lesson on the Pledge of Allegiance. Being a Catholic I was expecting her to mention that "one nation under God indivisible" means Father, Son, Holy ghost are indivisible not the nation. The adjective for nation is one. The adjective for God is indivisible.

Somebody might want to mention that to the "INDIVISIBLE" people who protested in downtown Binghamton against President Trump.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, ginger said:

I really don't want to watch this as it appears to be a rehash of the last three week but...

Nancy Pelosi gave a lesson on the Pledge of Allegiance. Being a Catholic I was expecting her to mention that "one nation under God indivisible" means Father, Son, Holy ghost are indivisible not the nation. The adjective for nation is one. The adjective for God is indivisible.

Somebody might want to mention that to the "INDIVISIBLE" people who protested in downtown Binghamton against President Trump.

Why would the radical leftists care about facts now?

I just got up and they're still going. There really isn't anything more to say. What part of innocent until proven guilty does Steny Hoyer not comprehend? President Trump does not have to PROVE HIS INNOCENCE and the democrats have not proven his "guilt" if you want to call it that beyond a reasonable doubt. REASONABLE PEOPLE DO NOT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT PHONE CALL. Only the delusional haters in the resistance read into things that aren't there and misapply the context. I can do that too when I want.

blah blah blah...He just used the McCarthy card...so intellectually ambiguous. I said in another thread, anyone on BCV could write up something a hell of a lot more enthralling than these "representatives".

Being a Catholic I was expecting her to mention that "one nation under God indivisible" means Father, Son, Holy ghost are indivisible not the nation. The adjective for nation is one. The adjective for God is indivisible.

"One nation, under God, indivisible, with Liberty . . ."  See how the punctuation works in the original?

". . . , under God, . . ." wasn't added to the Pledge until 1954.  Nine years after it was adopted.  The subject of the sentence is The Republic; as in "one nation".  Not God.  

4 hours ago, ginger said:

Things Change. 

They sure do. 

The Democrat Party still looks to Obama as their president in spite of a Constitutional Election putting President Trump in the Oval Office.

what to expect if America loses this war. "....one nation under allah divided by Democrats and other criminals …."

The longer Democrats stall the more violent actions will occur by anti-Americans and other Democrats. I for one believe fast and furious was not the only weapons transfer to Criminals and domestic terrorists.

Yes Virginia there is an agenda of Democrats to rid Americans of our Constitutional Rights. We now wait!

My opinions are  formed from street level observations/conversations not strictly internet searches.

We need fewer Democrat poltroons and more AMERICANS.

JB, I'm done. I'm going to say the pledge my way. I refuse to be united with the likes of "suck my dick" chick and Rhashida "impeach the motherfucker" Tlaib. BTW, Nancy Pelosi looks ridiculous wearing that caduceus pin. I can't wait for the senate to get her on the stand. 

Speaking of Nancy, anyone notice what song President Trump entered the Battle Creek arena rally with? (smirk)

Nancy Pelosi said "I don't give a rats ass what Mitch Mcconnell has to say about impeachment." Raised in a barn? Thus, Mitch refuses to deal with her and has been discussing the situation with Senator Schumer.

I seriously doubt the United States will ever elect a female president.  

3 hours ago, ginger said:

Nancy Pelosi said "I don't give a rats ass what Mitch Mcconnell has to say about impeachment." Raised in a barn? Thus, Mitch refuses to deal with her and has been discussing the situation with Senator Schumer.

I seriously doubt the United States will ever elect a female president.  

And now Pelosi/Brindisi won't even send the articles over to the Senate!! What a freaking joke the Democrats are. All that wasted time, damage to the country and they won't even continue the Constitutional process by presenting their case to the Senate. #IMPEACHMENTSCAM

Laurence Tribe advised Nancy to withhold the articles until fair trial procedures are set, democrats take over the senate or ...FOREVER.  He teaches at Harvard.

Want to hear another good one? I just read some psychobabblers prose concerning the letter President Trump sent to Pelosi. She says he's disturbed. Nancy said it was disgusting and she refused to read it in its entirety. Brindisi scanned it. I think neither has the attention span for critical reading.

I read it, guess what? The letter content was fine but, I seriously doubt the president wrote it. His logic mirrors my own, in one sentence, verbatim. He may have dictated some of it but somebody else put that together. 

I forgot the best part.. the Yale forensic psychiatrist Bandy X Lee, thinks he she ze, is qualified to diagnose THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES because they could GUESS what President Trump's tweets were about.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

1 hour ago, PeteMoss said:

Holy moly, so the dems are going to use this to take over the senate.  Vote for dems for the senate and we will convict Trump.

More lawlessness.  What else would we expect out of the NEW Democrat party?   

Good question. The democrats acted out their little impeachment fantasy. The high won't last long. "Whatcha gonna do to get into another one of these here rock n roll songs?"

35 minutes ago, ginger said:

Good question. The democrats acted out their little impeachment fantasy. The high won't last long. "Whatcha gonna do to get into another one of these here rock n roll songs?"

"Whatcha gonna do to get into another one of these here rock n roll songs?"

9 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

And now Pelosi/Brindisi won't even send the articles over to the Senate!! What a freaking joke the Democrats are. All that wasted time, damage to the country and they won't even continue the Constitutional process by presenting their case to the Senate. #IMPEACHMENTSCAM

The articles of impeachment will be sent to the Senate when they and the White House agree to honor legal subpoenas.

If there is nothing to hide, why all of the hiding?

This does not pass the smell test.

Of course, I'm posting to the echo chamber.

6 hours ago, M_Sable said:

The articles of impeachment will be sent to the Senate when they and the White House agree to honor legal subpoenas.

If there is nothing to hide, why all of the hiding?

This does not pass the smell test.

Of course, I'm posting to the echo chamber.

The "hiding" is due to the constant harassment of Trump by the media and the dems.  Many dems talked about impeachment BEFORE Trump was sworn in.  They are already lining up to impeach Pence if they can get Trump out of there. 

Lies lies and more lies out of the media.

They LOST.  Hillary LOST.  You LOST.  You and they refuse to accept the results of the election.

We the people will be voting in November, less that 11 months away.  The dems have no candidate.  So the dems want to try a coup.