Death to America

27 Time World Champions

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did read that 27. On another note, what a dump! What is my old fold down kitchen table doing in the white house? The sofas, lamps and end tables are disgusting. MELANIA DO SOMETHING! That wall paper has got to go too. And what is the deal with that bizarre coffee table? MAKE THE OVAL OFFICE GREAT AGAIN MELANIA! There's your 2020 resolution. :)

In that Foreign Country known as DC the anti-American elected officials are pissed.

Pelosi because she was not notified of the retaliation by the USA in time for warning leaks to the "friends" of the Democrat Party and their president.(I still remember the words of DNC head a year or so after our American President, President Trump, took Office). Maybe Pelosi and her anti-American Caucus should get out their passports and head back to DC and Earn all the Perks and Salary we Americans provide them with our tax dollars. 

Maybe Pelosi is awaiting orders from her Superiors to send the impeachment to Senate? She must have some idea how her bosses expect her to  further attempt weakening of our President.

If this crap continues it will force farakhan  to get public notice in the next week or two. Personally I look forward to this years black propaganda month. Should be interesting.

More Americans, Fewer Democrats

Things change Bing.... .

At the time President Trump said those things he probably thought as many Americans did. That the then Oval Office user was actually working for the best interests of the USA. 

Speaking of that, I have a question for you. What President do you "recognize", the one the DNC still recognizes or our AMERICAN President?

Insulting question? Sorry, blame the people making that question necessary.

The only thing that changed was that Trump is now in office. This has been in the works for a few days now, his son was tweeting something, then deleted it, on New Year's Eve. It's a classic Wag the Dog.

Trump is our president, sadly. That's how the system works, sometimes the person who gets less votes wins the election. Doesn't mean I can't think of his as a bumbling idiot that's done more harm to the US's reputation abroad than any other President, and that includes GWB who started that war in the middle east for no other reason than listening to neocons.

1 hour ago, JB 2 said:

Things change Bing.... .

At the time President Trump said those things he probably thought as many Americans did. That the then Oval Office user was actually working for the best interests of the USA. 

Speaking of that, I have a question for you. What President do you "recognize", the one the DNC still recognizes or our AMERICAN President?

You should have asked the incompetent troll...What war with Iran? Trump did not just start a war with Iran. Please explain how Trump just started a war with Iran. And by the way, Twitter can get through in Iran thanks to freedom fighters, so the troll is wrong on that too. A Nancy Pelosi supporter is not a valid source of information.

2 hours ago, JB 2 said:

Things change Bing.... .

Remember when the incompetent Nancy Pelosi trolls were saying Trump started WWIII with North Korea? Yeah, I do too. They are stupid. Ignore them.

I'm pretty sure there are more people in America today grieving Soleimani's death than in Iran.

Hoping Trump's gambit pays off and that this doesn't drag us into a waste of blood and treasure, but the idea that anybody should be outraged or even mildly disappointed by his timely departure is out-of-touch lunacy.

No doubt, the Binghamton brigade of a dozen delusional geriatric hippies is planning to protest somewhere downtown with their handmade signs shortly.

An Iranian political cartoon this morning:

i35meez2jl841.jpg

Hey binghamtonian...............

I don't give a RAT's ASS what "other" countries abroad think of the U.S.A.!

Not really sure why anyone would.

But guess who they ALL coming running to when some sort of natural disaster hits their country...……………..The good ole U.S.A.!

Get yourself a Hershey bar and a towel, and go hide in a closet somewhere...………...like maybe Iran!!

Susan Rice, laughing stock, shooting her big mouth off on CNN with Rachel about Soleimani. 

She states the CIA never gave them the chance to get him...oh maybe because his compatriots were standing in your living room? And what is this I hear "sanctions against Soleimani" were to be lifted as part of the IRAN deal? What in the world are they talking about?(got that from a twitter comment)

What part of...WE DON'T NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS don't you understand?

14 hours ago, Bingoloid said:

I'm pretty sure there are more people in America today grieving Soleimani's death than in Iran.

Hoping Trump's gambit pays off and that this doesn't drag us into a waste of blood and treasure, but the idea that anybody should be outraged or even mildly disappointed by his timely departure is out-of-touch lunacy.

No doubt, the Binghamton brigade of a dozen delusional geriatric hippies is planning to protest somewhere downtown with their handmade signs shortly.

I'm not outraged or even mildly disappointed,  as he had it coming.

Nonetheless, we're getting further mired in endless conflicts in the Middle East....Rome and Great Britain overextended themselves (only two examples) and paid for it.  That is the part that concerns me.

Of additional concern is that we have allied troops fighting or working right along side us in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, NW Africa, and many other places (no Isreali troops, though).  They should at least get a heads up like Israel did so that they can take force protection measures.   

38 minutes ago, M_Sable said:

I'm not outraged or even mildly disappointed,  as he had it coming.

Nonetheless, we're getting further mired in endless conflicts in the Middle East....Rome and Great Britain overextended themselves (only two examples) and paid for it.  That is the part that concerns me.

Of additional concern is that we have allied troops fighting or working right along side us in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, NW Africa, and many other places (no Isreali troops, though).  They should at least get a heads up like Israel did so that they can take force protection measures.   

How do you know they weren't notified?

Susan Rice? 

Benghazi Video Susan Rice?

Bowe Bergdahl served with honor and distinction Susan Rice?

Spying on political oponents under the guise of National Security intelligence gathering Susan Rice?

The lady proved herself to be nothing more than a political Charlie McCarthy with credentials....who sold her integrity and what credibility she may have once possessed ..several times .....to blindly serve her Master. An outright embarrassment. An automaton simply following orders without question like any good Nazi beauracrat would would have done decades ago. The fact of where she still maintains any semblance of credibility whatsoever tells the much broader picture of just how bad the unthinking liberals of country still need to be duped by the Hate Trump fake news outlets. 

13 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

How do you know they weren't notified?

I think that's an open debate. The reactions from our allies don't suggest that we coordinated with them.

It doesn't seem we ran this by Iraq, either. The Iraqi parliament has passed a resolution urging their prime minister to rescind their invitation to foreign troops, which would effectively expel the coalition against ISIS from Iraq. On one hand, it's probably not going to happen, but on the other hand, considering Iraq is a majority-Shi'ite nation where the Sunnis persecuted them for decades, it reads to me like some members of parliament are doing the math and finding out that when push comes to shove, their future is better served by being seen to support Iranian influence rather than Western influence, which doesn't seem like a good sign.

Trump obviously has access to better information to make these decisions than any of us and is surrounded by capable military advisers, but it doesn't follow that he's interpreting it realistically or can recognize good advice when he's getting it. James Mattis must be having an interesting weekend.

What if Trump used the fact that Iran basically controls Iraqi politicians so the Iraqi politicians would throw a fit and demand we be expelled for killing their apparently favored terrorist? It would be a clever way to have a win against the swamp<troop withdrawal> and expose the Iraqi government at the same time.