Death to America

27 Time World Champions

Nancy tweeted she was closely monitoring the situation...from the bar at Danny Myers.

I don't know if it's true but someone tweeted she told VP Pence to call her back.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"All is Well" sayeth President Trump. Too bad he didn't say all is calm all is bright, sleep in heavenly peace because it's Russian(Orthodox) Christmas and we're still one nation under God.

On that note, why is President Zelenski in Oman on Christmas Day? Why were 176 people travelling to Ukraine on CHRISTMAS DAY? I bet they weren't going for the Kapusta and the Kielbasi.

And if anyone is interested, President Putin spent Christmas eve mass in the church he was baptised in. I think it would be nice if Putin or Zelenski invited the Trumps for Orthodox Christmas next year.

Trump just finished his address. No escalation needed. His opening statement was clear though. Iran will not be allowed nukes as long as he is President. Waiting for the uploaded video so I can post it for people who couldn't watch.

Seems obvious Iran is posturing to back out of this, as I suspected. They fire some missiles with advance warning, coordinate it with us so that they don't hit anything, then have state media tell their supporters 80 Americans were killed. They were putting on a fake display of retaliating so that Iranians who believe in the regime will hopefully calm down and feel like their national pride is intact.

They've also announced they will not share the black box from that 737 with Boeing. I'd almost entertain a more complicated conspiracy theory where they shot it down to frame American engineering for the crash to damage our most important exporter, but I'm guessing that a mistake was made and a bunch of Iranian students who died in a fiery plane crash over this silly game are going to become a rallying point for the regime's opponents.

34 minutes ago, Bingoloid said:

Seems obvious Iran is posturing to back out of this, as I suspected. They fire some missiles with advance warning, coordinate it with us so that they don't hit anything, then have state media tell their supporters 80 Americans were killed. They were putting on a fake display of retaliating so that Iranians who believe in the regime will hopefully calm down and feel like their national pride is intact.

They've also announced they will not share the black box from that 737 with Boeing. I'd almost entertain a more complicated conspiracy theory where they shot it down to frame American engineering for the crash to damage our most important exporter, but I'm guessing that a mistake was made and a bunch of Iranian students who died in a fiery plane crash over this silly game are going to become a rallying point for the regime's opponents.

The plane crash doesn't push my research buttons too much but what I've seen so far is this is the basic argument going on out there:

1. The reports that Iran shot the plane down is only Saudi government propaganda.

2. If Iran didn't want to be blamed for something they didn't do, why would they refuse to give up the black box?

41 minutes ago, Bingoloid said:

Although the ayatollah said recently that this air strike was not enough I firmly believe Iran will not move forward with another direct missile  attack unless it’s guerrilla Tactics  

21 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Although the ayatollah said recently that this air strike was not enough I firmly believe Iran will not move forward with another direct missile  attack unless it’s guerrilla Tactics  

I agree for the reason that Trump's actions communicated he has no issues with targeting meaningful leadership for assassination. Trump affirmed his rhetoric that he is not a ground war President and will kill them instead. They got the message loud and clear. Well, at least I hope those dumbasses did.

On 1/6/2020 at 11:44 AM, JB 2 said:

You sure seem to have a whole lotta triggers boy. Now you complain because there are Americans defending our Country? At a time when our anti-American Democrat Party wants to pacify those swearing to kill and destroy our neighbors?

Must have missed your answer to the question; Do you recognize our American President of the president the DNC recognizes still as their president? Still waiting for a truthful answer, shiff, even a lie will suffice given the possibility you are Democrat.

Lol, if I post Ilhan Omar, Hillary or Pelosi seizures would be occurring here, some of you guys are that bad.

On 1/6/2020 at 6:13 PM, 19April1775 said:

d3310710426f59fc.png?1578352301

I thought it was stupid then as well. It created a very difficult situation on the ground and most of Libya is still trying to recover from it. Obama made a number of terrible calls when it came to the middle east, he also escalated drone usage and gave Saudi's waaaay to much money and military equipment to use in Yemen.

1 hour ago, 19April1775 said:

I agree for the reason that Trump's actions communicated he has no issues with targeting meaningful leadership for assassination. Trump affirmed his rhetoric that he is not a ground war President and will kill them instead. They got the message loud and clear. Well, at least I hope those dumbasses did.

Trump gave a very strong speech today and I believe he will create some sort of dialogue between us and Iran. Our president has the ayatollah crying on camera at the funeral and they were afraid to hit our troops but instead gave a warning of an attack. They are scared of provoking Donald. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7865559/amp/Iran-DELIBERATELY-failed-hit-military-targets-fear-escalating-conflict.html

59 minutes ago, binghamtonian said:

What's the all the sniffing? Why does he sniff so much when he gives speeches?

I first noticed his sniffing during his debates with Hillary and knew right away what was going on. Coke head? Allergies? Nah, he’s simply taking in shallow breaths through his nose when he’s nervous instead of taking in deep breaths through his mouth.  My wife has the same problem when her anxiety is through the roof.  A simple lack of breath control under stress.  Doesn’t happen at his rallies. Just when there’s a lot on the line. Who would think the Donald would have performance anxiety? 

sniffing = andahhhh

The teleprompter probably says breathe.

Does your wife practice 4 square breathing? Sometimes anxiety may be caused by a buildup of CO2. If you find somebody is yelling, especially the elderly... Really what they are doing is blowing off that Co2 to prevent respiratory acidosis and rebalance blood ph. Redirecting to 4 square or box breathing will totally help physical anxiety symptoms and it's so easy to teach if you have 16 seconds to spare. :)

https://curiosity.com/topics/box-breathing-is-the-navy-seal-technique-for-reducing-stress-and-staying-calm-curiosity/ 

post edit...sorry, that link doesn't explain it right...breath in through your nose for 4 seconds, hold 4 seconds

exhale through your mouth 4 seconds hold 4 seconds

then reverse...inhale by mouth 4 secs hold...exhale through nose 4 secs hold 4 secs

Edited by ginger
added comment

18 minutes ago, ginger said:

sniffing = andahhhh

The teleprompter probably says breathe.

Does your wife practice 4 square breathing? Sometimes anxiety may be caused by a buildup of CO2. If you find somebody is yelling, especially the elderly... Really what they are doing is blowing off that Co2 to prevent respiratory acidosis and rebalance blood ph. Redirecting to 4 square or box breathing will totally help physical anxiety symptoms and it's so easy to teach if you have 16 seconds to spare. :)

https://curiosity.com/topics/box-breathing-is-the-navy-seal-technique-for-reducing-stress-and-staying-calm-curiosity/ 

post edit...sorry, that link doesn't explain it right...breath in through your nose for 4 seconds, hold 4 seconds

exhale through your mouth 4 seconds hold 4 seconds

then reverse...inhale by mouth 4 secs hold...exhale through nose 4 secs hold 4 secs

Thanks, Ginger. She uses that and it helps. Recently started Wim Hof. Google if you’re interested. Quite interesting. 

3 minutes ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Thanks, Ginger. She uses that and it helps. Recently started Wim Hof. Google if you’re interested. Quite interesting. 

I see the technique... I wouldn't recommend forcing oneself to hyperventilate, for a million reasons. Holding one's breath beyond one's capacity to do so may illicit something called Valsalva Maneuver...anyone with a heart condition should never do this. There are numerous other considerations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valsalva_maneuver 

20 minutes ago, ginger said:

I see the technique... I wouldn't recommend forcing oneself to hyperventilate, for a million reasons. Holding one's breath beyond one's capacity to do so may illicit something called Valsalva Maneuver...anyone with a heart condition should never do this. There are numerous other considerations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valsalva_maneuver 

I’ll stop with the ice baths too 

22 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

I first noticed his sniffing during his debates with Hillary and knew right away what was going on. Coke head? Allergies? Nah, he’s simply taking in shallow breaths through his nose when he’s nervous instead of taking in deep breaths through his mouth.  My wife has the same problem when her anxiety is through the roof.  A simple lack of breath control under stress.  Doesn’t happen at his rallies. Just when there’s a lot on the line. Who would think the Donald would have performance anxiety? 

I don't think a guy like Trump gets nervous to be honest with you. From the very beginning I remember lefties making fun of him for how he breathes during canned speeches. He just does it that way. Seems to do it mostly when he is on teleprompter speeches. 

20 hours ago, Bingoloid said:

Well, I think we found that 737's problem. This nosecone was supposed to be attached to a missile.

v1hlRBF.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000552811948-e1578562932128.

The plane was shot down 4 hours after the attack on the Iraqi bases. What was this, some kind of Hunt for Red October redux? We'll pretend the Americans shot it down?

On 1/8/2020 at 12:58 PM, PeteMoss said:

So did Iran launch their new Sand Seeking Missles?

Vice President Pence said the aim of those missiles intended to kill. They weren't deliberately misdirected to make it look good.

14 minutes ago, ginger said:

The plane was shot down 4 hours after the attack on the Iraqi bases. What was this, some kind of Hunt for Red October redux? We'll pretend the Americans shot it down?

I'm guessing it was two jumpy 19-year-olds in a truck looking at dots on a screen in the dark, misreading something and thinking they were under attack. If they wanted to blame the Americans, they would have by now. They're still claiming it's "scientifically impossible" that it was shot down.

There are a lot of Iranian households with dead cousins and friends right now, and they're mostly the kind of households that sent their kids to Canada for better lives away from the regime. They're probably terrified of how the opposition will use this if they admit this resulted from state incompetence.