Tehran & Washington DC versus America.

JB 2

Is there any doubt whatsoever that if Democrats had advance notice of Terrorists getting killed the Terrorists would have been warned? No doubt in my mind.

Of the 52 Targets President Trump, America Military Commander in Chief has mentioned to Iran in the event of more Americans being killed my hope is Number 1 being the demolition of OUR Building in Tehran. (Leftists can ask the almighty UN what an Embassy actually is)

Target 2 should be the main mosque used by all the people American Democrats tolerate, and some times it looks like  are actually helping in the anti-American hatred. Do this by dropping 1000 Americans with German Shepherds into downtown Tehran. Should be short work if the "cultural Center" has already been cleared due to non payment of rent.

My 4 legged friend and myself would volunteer for that one.(no libs, that is not cbrambo )

When Democrats and their Water Carriers in Media glorify a sworn enemy of America, a Killer of Americans, only a fool could doubt what their feelings and plans for Americans and America are. Sadly, sorta, it is not the first time

……………… with Liberty and JUSTICE for All.

More Americans, fewer Democrats

2 hours ago, binghamtonian said:

You sure you're not the sock account for 1775? You two sure seem to have that unstable mind thing going on pretty well.

2 hours ago, binghamtonian said:

You sure you're not the sock account for 1775? You two sure seem to have that unstable mind thing going on pretty well.

Thank you for the compliment, although I do not believe I know the Gentleman, or woman. Pretty sure what has bunched your knickers though.

The reminder of what the screen name of "75" represents is offensive to you.But do not feel alone, most Democrats, and All elected Democrats share your "patriotic" view.

When adding your 2 cents to topics please use USD or even NIS currency. This is not yet the 58th Islamic state, in spite of  your Leaders  attempts.

Have you ever given a sensible reply to any Topic? Or are you so far down the Democrat ladder your limited to personality insults? 

More Americans, Fewer Democrats 

On 1/5/2020 at 12:33 PM, JB 2 said:

Is there any doubt whatsoever that if Democrats had advance notice of Terrorists getting killed the Terrorists would have been warned? No doubt in my mind.

More Americans, fewer Democrats

Nope, no doubt at all.

8 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

c7fb0d73bf875489.png?1578353682

Did you see her latest tweet about attacking Trump International property?  I won't be surprised to find divestiture of every business in her district. In fact divestiture would be a good idea in all of the squads districts. 

22 hours ago, binghamtonian said:

I'm pretty sure this is the same person posting, and she probably has other account names because on other postings she brought up similar family outings that were the same. 

9 hours ago, joehill7469 said:

I'm pretty sure this is the same person posting, and she probably has other account names because on other postings she brought up similar family outings that were the same. 

JB, you seeing this? Yes April but you need to log out so I can answer. Oh, ok. Hang on.

14 hours ago, ginger said:

Did you see her latest tweet about attacking Trump International property?  I won't be surprised to find divestiture of every business in her district. In fact divestiture would be a good idea in all of the squads districts. 

No I missed that one. 

1 hour ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

How can Omar tweet these threats & STILL walk the halls of Congress let alone be on the Intelligence Committee?She is a threat to the US
3-E2198-DC-D094-44-DB-A81-A-48-B9-A7610-

A real piece of work but congrats to her. Ilhan Omar was voted by Americans as 2019 antisemite of the year. She beat out Louis Farrakhan and Richard Spencer. In fact, Danny Danon, the Israeli ambassador to the United Nations is also calling for "actions" against her.

I say "also" because I said it first^see above post. In reading other peoples tweets I noted not a one recalled Ms Omar and Rashida were banned from visiting Israel. AND, the state of New York, MR "I AM THE STATE" GOVERNOR CUOMO, HAS YET TO SANCTION ALEXANDRIA OCASIO CORTEZ FOR SIGNING ON TO OMARS BDS RESOLUTION.

Boycott her district until she learns to play nice. Period.

On 1/6/2020 at 11:13 AM, JB 2 said:

Thank you for the compliment, although I do not believe I know the Gentleman, or woman. Pretty sure what has bunched your knickers though.

The reminder of what the screen name of "75" represents is offensive to you.But do not feel alone, most Democrats, and All elected Democrats share your "patriotic" view.

When adding your 2 cents to topics please use USD or even NIS currency. This is not yet the 58th Islamic state, in spite of  your Leaders  attempts.

Have you ever given a sensible reply to any Topic? Or are you so far down the Democrat ladder your limited to personality insults? 

More Americans, Fewer Democrats 

Nope, don't believe it. Your posts are eerily similar to his.

HEY binghamtonian…………………….Back out of the closet for a visit I see. 

I shall wait with great anticipation to see what form of drivel you enlighten us with today. 

Did you happen to hear any of President Trump's speech today about Iran?

Major smackdown to our former President, BHO.

KAG!!!

Edited by WyattEarp62

1 hour ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

The Ayatollah must be so proud of his agents in the US Congress.

I can't bring myself to watch it. I look forward to Ginger's expert analysis.

Just now, 27 Time World Champions said:

It’ll include a trip to Bath and Body Works,  listening to Pink Floyd and snacking on chili taco popcorn 🤣 

So that makes two of us who have broken here code. She would not make a very good spy :ph34r:

4 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

It’ll include a trip to Bath and Body Works,  listening to Pink Floyd and snacking on chili taco popcorn 🤣 

4 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

So that makes two of us who have broken here code. She would not make a very good spy :ph34r:

4 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Perhaps a trip to Bath NY but not tonight. Tonight I'm unleashed in the east and maybe I'll drive to one song from Judas Priest, at least. :)  I'm definitely going to be listening to Governor Cuomo's state of the state address that I missed today. As for chili popcorn...never. I do eat Wegmans brand flat popcorn rice cakes drizzled with chocolate only 30 calories apiece...totally addictive. 

I don't think I'd make a good spy either. People look me in the eye and they can see right through me, I'm pretty transparent. 

As for Ms Omar, good thing that video was only 44 secs. How can normal members of congress stand listening to her sing song drivel? I read she stated her pstd was triggered. I bet it is but not for the reasons she states. Let me guess, the boyfriend isn't all that after all.

I also read some chick from russia and her twitter followers think America is afraid of Iran. If I was on twitter I would have told her we aren't afraid of Iran. We're pissed off they continue to behave like savages. I saw some pundit on tv loosely suggest President Trump start drone bombing the drug cartels on our border.

Now I'm listening to the dems complain about their briefing...Soliemani had a record of behaviors that were, from what I read, escalating...as I said, brutal, murderous, savages.

Re Nancy Pelosi...she expects a "fair" trial after her continued vulgar displays of power? 

Off to work, have a good sleep everybody.

17 hours ago, WyattEarp62 said:

HEY binghamtonian…………………….Back out of the closet for a visit I see. 

I shall wait with great anticipation to see what form of drivel you enlighten us with today. 

Did you happen to hear any of President Trump's speech today about Iran?

Major smackdown to our former President, BHO.

KAG!!!

Hard to hear over all that sniffling, btw why can't that man say tolerated? Can he go through a formal speech without butchering the English language? Then again, I'm sure you ate up his drivel.

Pretty lame response bingy!

Myself and everyone who was listening heard him loud and clear!

Looking forward to four more years of his "sniffing" and "driveling"...…………...I figure by 2021 you and all your Lib buddies will be looking for a noose and tree to hang yourselves!

We had to SUFFER through eight years of BHO (The Global Apologist & Closet Muslim) and his non-stop BS!

K...………...A...………...G!!!