BPD Alex Legos crashes car drunk, runs from scene

Ted Williams

So young Colin Corry a bright kid who wanted to be a cop his whole life loses his job for the same thing. Why is Legos untouchable? Devotion to Zikuski?

In the BPD it’s not what you do, it’s how much you kiss Zikuski’s ass. Look at Boner, he’s been in dozens of alcohol related incidents. But he kisses the bosses ass, so they will let him get his 20.  

This disgust me! Unfortunately thugs run this local government so they do what they want and cover each others asses. I thought when Zikuski lost his son to drugs he would turn a corner and reassess his priorities, but it looks like its business as usual. I just wonder how they can sit in Sunday Mass knowing they are hypocrites to their beliefs. They all must feel they are exempt from criminal activities and are above the law.  

I have heard there are police officers who are required to pass a breathalyzer before they can start their shift. Maybe they will require that of this man? 

My family has a business and I have a serious weight problem. My cousin used to check my pockets for cookies and baked goods when I would leave. It sounds harsh but it worked.

The Binghamton Police Department is imploding and the City leaders are doing nothing about it. Everyone realizes Rich David is a lame duck but when is enough, enough. Compare BPD to any other department of its size and you don't see these type of problems. New leadership is long overdue. 

In recent memory 1 sexual harassment suit, 2 racial discrimination suits, unprecedented turnover, and only God knows how many alcohol related incidents. You have a Chief that boasts that the Mayor can never get rid of him, meets with females at a local cemetery in his department issued vehicle and has gone bankrupt. Not to mention the multiple judgements he has had against him. Giving credit where credit is due the leaders of Johnson City cut their loses long ago. It's a shame for the people of Binghamton and the members of the BPD that Binghamton leaders lack the courage to do the same.