Will Binghamton Become A "Border Town"?

JB 2

Now there is enough proof to show how idiotic Democrat's Social Justice bail law is. 

Think of all those in PA that might consider NYS as a safe place to steal, shoplift, assault, bank rob, andd so many other things with no real consequence. 

The woman assaulting Jews and released, next day another assault, released to go on to third day assault.

Man extradited from OK on burglary charge. Let out, no bail.

Man robs a few banks, gets arrested, released no bail, gos and robs another bank.

Only two examples, but I can picture many from NE PA hearing this and heading for Bingo.

If NY passes Legislation now being worked on smuggling will increase. They want to make it ILLEGAL to sell/buy Filtered Cigarettes. It will not affect non-filtered cigarettes or other tobacco products. Makes sense to me(?).

Now to the important part of my post.

I hope all are staying warm and safe during this near blizzard storm. Hoping y'all are riding it out cozy and comfortably. Stay Safe.

On 1/18/2020 at 11:00 PM, M_Sable said:

NY State is an example of over-regulated  poor governance run amock, and has been for years. Be well, JB2.

As far as being a border town, yer well past that point. I've seen illegal Canadians on snow shoes as far south as Virginia, with those goofy plaid coats and hats.

: ) Reminds me of a riddle seen recently.

Man leaves his tent and walks 5 miles South, turns East and walks 5 miles, then turns left and walks 5 miles to his tent only to be met by a Bear. What color is the bear?